IAF attacks in Gaza.

Literally now? Or the other 3 airstrikes recently? There weren't casualties in the previous 3

375826_451780258194762_1171944244_n.jpg

Code Red alert of RKK to all towns in Negev and Lachish in TZM

נכנסה התראה לירי תלול מסלול מרחב לכיש ונגב בטווח זמן מיידי

Some say there are more attacks but I don't think it's true. Naturally after such a thing people begin to speculate and we don't really know anything, but only long minutes after.

From what I get , there are few seriously injured. Some say there were 2 attacks, some say 3, but the official report says 1. They say the second was a failed launch.

Some say there are more attacks but I don't think it's true. Naturally after such a thing people begin to speculate and we don't really know anything, but only long minutes after.

From what I get , there are few seriously injured. Some say there were 2 attacks, some say 3, but the official report says 1. They say the second was a failed launch.

One dead. A few seriously injured. Taken to the hospital. It was a strike on a motorcycle. In Jabilya. According to Gaza sources. I checked their Arabic sites. And they said one airstrike or drone strike hit a open area. Maybe it was a failed or diverted attack.

I wonder what other country would have so much restraint like Israel does, to hold back a full scale attack.

Forum List

Back