"i wouldnt doubt that's the case" Pence says of John Bolton's claim that Trump rejected direct Putin offer for Whelan-Bout trade when he was president

MBS is good now! MBS was bad when Trump was POTUS because it was just another cudgel to use against Trump. Now we had Biden recently give MBS immunity from civil lawsuits and then this too.

If it wasn't for hypocrisy leftoids would have nothing.

Nope MBS is still a POS!

AR - There you go again applying a 'fake news' icon to what the rest of the world knows is proven, undeniable fact.

Seriously, get help.

I would go with none returned considering hes the FUCKING MERCANT OF DEATH,,,

the discussion not about whelan its about trading a POS anti american basketball player for the MERCHANT OF DEATH,,
He's been in jail since 2008 and has served 14 years of his sentence and could have been released from prison as early as 2027....

It's not like he served only a year or two in jail....?

He's been in jail since 2008 and has served 14 years of his sentence and could have been released from prison as early as 2027....

It's not like he served only a year or two in jail....?
and its not like he isnt the MERCHANT OF DEATH either,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,, first you defend pedophiles and now this guy,,

Whelan wasn't sentenced until 2020.

Had Trump traded 'The Merchant of Death' for Whelan alone they would have impeached him over it.

Bolton helped Trump with his remark. But it shows that Bolton is a typical inside-the-beltway tattle-tale.
You are just pushing Russian propaganda, like most trumpers.... :rolleyes:

Trump was right not to trade Bout for him, and a Marine would understsnd that.

Bout's value in captivity was a helluva lot more than a spoiled, minority, lesbian, pot smoking, anti-Anerican basketball player who thought she was above Russian law.
She was above American law her whole life - in her arrogance she assumed her skin color made her above Russian law as well.

save it pervert,, you know exactly what I'm talking about,,
Russia is the second largest exporter of weapons in the world. Number one doesn't like Russia sending salesmen into our sales territory.

If selling arms makes one a merchant of death, we're number one and Russia is number two.

Russia is the second largest exporter of weapons in the world. Number one doesn't like Russia sending salesmen into our sales territory.

If selling arms makes one a merchant of death, we're number one and Russia is number two.
doesnt change the reality this is the worst trade in human history,,

now go back to sucking what ever cock you were sucking,,

I don't know about the worst trade in human history, but it was pretty horrendus.

Releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters for 1,000 Afghan POWs comes to mind as being exponentially worse.

Holy shit the Neo-GOP is just chocked full of deep thinkers like you isn't it?
considering you stupid fucks dont know what a women is and think pedophilia is OK your opinion doesnt mean shit,,

considering you stupid fucks dont know what a women is and think pedophilia is OK your opinion doesnt mean shit,,
Neo-GOP thinks personal attacks are substantial and facts are personal opinions.

Benedict Donnie released twice as many Taliban fighters 5,000, in his deal with the Taliban , than he left US Troops for the New CiC 2,500.

and its not like he isnt the MERCHANT OF DEATH either,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,, first you defend pedophiles and now this guy,,

Care4all loves the Nazi Reich - but NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING else.

If massacring 100 million people would bring more power to the Reich - she would happily send them to their deaths.

Uber Alles democrats.

Forum List

Back