I wont go to barber or saloon anymore

Because I would need a Corona test. I dont want that eatch time. I will buy a hair shaver, and shave my hair myself.
Heck with barbers, but don't stop going to saloons.

639b230c17dacdd09453d7973a5ee931.jpg

I haven't gone to a barber since 2006. I shave my own head.

Do they actually make you take a test to get your haircut now? Even when they found the tests to be fraudulent?

I haven't gone to a barber since 2006. I shave my own head.

Do they actually make you take a test to get your haircut now? Even when they found the tests to be fraudulent?
Yes they make you take a test here in austria

Tell them you want the one China is giving. Right in the butt. :D

That is awful that you need a test to say you are sick and just to go get a haircut. People should stand up and stop going to the barbers until they stop with the scam PCR test.

Because I would need a Corona test. I dont want that eatch time. I will buy a hair shaver, and shave my hair myself.

In Scotland that little dictator Nicola Sturgeon has just shut everything down. You can't even get a haircut with a negative test.

I started getting my hair shaved when all this started last March - just continued. Shave it once a fortnight.

It's only 50% to do with Covid
The other 50% is I was going bald anyway (had that bald spot at the top of my head and it was annoying me) so just bit the bullet.

You get used to it pretty quickly tbh. Some folk suit it.

Like most guys in the U.S. military. Most guys aren't into long hair, and a guy isn't always comfortable having another guy cut his hair. Or if it's a woman cutting a guy's hair professionally, you have the Samson and Delilah thing, and she really shouldn't have something that sharp in her hands so close to a man's eyes.
Commies just don't have any morals. They're getting a different kind of haircut at the bar.

Like most guys in the U.S. military. Most guys aren't into long hair, and a guy isn't always comfortable having another guy cut his hair. Or if it's a woman cutting a guy's hair professionally, you have the Samson and Delilah thing, and she really shouldn't have something that sharp in her hands so close to a man's eyes.
Commies just don't have any morals. They're getting a different kind of haircut at the bar.
You do have multiple pathologies, don't you? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back