CDZ I wont be watching Super Bowl 56

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
But who needs it when I can see SB XI with some of the greatest players and coaches in the history of the game?

Ken Stabler and Fran Tarkington

Plus Don Meredith on the mike

And all that with no one taking a knee and insulting the nation

I'd rather watch fruit flies fuck.

For that matter I don't watch ANY sports, but the NHL seems like the only one that doesn't exalt treasonous losers.

Every other category of national sports can go bankrupt for all I care. It's pretty much just gladiator shows to numb the minds of the plebs.

I heard there was going to be a football game at the concert.

But who needs it when I can see SB XI with some of the greatest players and coaches in the history of the game?

Why is the Left not moving to Super Bowl to Bejing?

I'd rather watch fruit flies fuck.

For that matter I don't watch ANY sports, but the NHL seems like the only one that doesn't exalt treasonous losers.

Every other category of national sports can go bankrupt for all I care. It's pretty much just gladiator shows to numb the minds of the plebs.

The NFL was not filled with ungrateful illiterates during 20th Century the way it is now

You guys are likely to miss a great game. Two good QBs going at it. The Bengals story of years of losing and now in a SB with a second year QB, who could become one of the greatest. Stafford who suffered for years with the worse franchise in NFL history, now in the SB in his first season away from that hellhole.

I'll be at Work.. and Even IF I Wanted to watch it it's on NBC
so I could not watch it for FREE :)
Do you get Telemundo? How about Peacock?

NBC is an OTA network. Have an antenna? It’s FREE!

I will be watching, my hate for the Rams will have me rooting for Cinci!

You guys are likely to miss a great game. Two good QBs going at it. The Bengals story of years of losing and now in a SB with a second year QB, who could become one of the greatest. Stafford who suffered for years with the worse franchise in NFL history, now in the SB in his first season away from that hellhole.

I really like Stafford but my hate of the Rams will not allow me too root for them at all. Though I hope he has good game and his team still looses

I really like Stafford but my hate of the Rams will not allow me too root for them at all. Though I hope he has good game and his team still looses
I’d like to see the Rams win to stick it to the dumb loser Lions.

Forum List

Back