I Wonder What Color...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
as was immediately posted about the S.C. Church shooter.

Detroit police chief pleads for details on fatal shooting Silence is not acceptable US news The Guardian

A wall of silence surrounds a shootout at a block party on Detroit’s west side that left a 19-year-old gunman dead and 11 other people wounded, police chief James Craig said Sunday from the site where about 300 people had barbecued and celebrated hours earlier.

Standing on basketball courts where the shooting happened about 8.30 pm on Saturday, chief James Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged gunfire with the victim, Malik Jones. So far, he said, witnesses and the injured haven’t been much help.

not much help huh.., i wonder why.... ha ha ha :lmao:

as was immediately posted about the S.C. Church shooter.

Detroit police chief pleads for details on fatal shooting Silence is not acceptable US news The Guardian

A wall of silence surrounds a shootout at a block party on Detroit’s west side that left a 19-year-old gunman dead and 11 other people wounded, police chief James Craig said Sunday from the site where about 300 people had barbecued and celebrated hours earlier.

Standing on basketball courts where the shooting happened about 8.30 pm on Saturday, chief James Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged gunfire with the victim, Malik Jones. So far, he said, witnesses and the injured haven’t been much help.

not much help huh.., i wonder why.... ha ha ha :lmao:
The color has to be peacock lavender, what else?

what's your point, wildman?

the point IS when the killer of those colored folk in the S.C. Church was I.D.'ed he was a WHITE racist bigot, did you read the link i provided ?
"a 19-year-old gunman dead and 11 other people wounded,"

no mention of the "other people"(s) race or skin color, now, do you get the point ?

so your point is just to laugh at the community breakdown of trust toward police??

officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged gunfire with the victim, Malik Jones. So far, he said, witnesses and the injured haven’t been much help.

not much help huh.., i wonder why.... ha ha ha
:lmao:

so your point is just to laugh at the community breakdown of trust toward police??

officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged gunfire with the victim, Malik Jones. So far, he said, witnesses and the injured haven’t been much help.

not much help huh.., i wonder why.... ha ha ha
:lmao:

Huh? The white Charleston shooter was caught when a white woman snitched.

See? Thats how criminals are caught.

is that how you see what she did...she 'SNITCHED' on the mass murderer?

Forum List

Back