I will take a break from USMB ...

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
It’s been almost a year I’ve been here and it’s time for me to move on ...

I miss reading books and feel I’ve gotten a bit addicted to prowling the threads here and reading how lunatics and wise men argue over American partisan politics. It’s really a boring subject to me and I’ve just had my fill. I fear it will get even more tedious now that mad “citizen Trump” — “the Man who wanted to be King” — has been finally sent packing. I’ll still drop by once in awhile, though.

Anyway, best of luck ... to most of you.

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ... and this news will be a wonderful gift to my wife. My birthday is also this month. The Chinese new “Year of the Ox” just arrived (my sign). This will be the end of the 6th 12-year anniversary cycle of Constellations ... which supposedly means something or other. Mostly it just makes me feel old. :(

Anyway, cheers, a little love, and happy Lunar New Year to all those who try to “keep the faith” — you know who you are.

:dance:

giphy.gif

I miss reading books and feel I’ve gotten a bit addicted to prowling the threads here and reading how lunatics and wise men argue over American partisan politics. It’s really a boring subject to me and I’ve just had my fill. I fear it will get even more tedious now that mad “citizen Trump” — “the Man who wanted to be King” — has been finally sent packing. I’ll still drop by once in awhile, though.

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ... and this news will be a wonderful gift to my wife. My birthday is also this month. The Chinese new “Year of the Ox” just arrived (my sign). This will be the end of the 6th 12-year anniversary cycle of Constellations ... which supposedly means something or other. Mostly it just makes me feel old. :(

Anyway, cheers, a little love, and happy Lunar New Year to all those who try to “keep the faith” — you know who you are.

Well played. Good on ya and stay safe.

MAGA!

Come back in 3 years... I'll likely get bored soon myself... And then come back for the next round.

Have a good one... Two if you can.

1613296211738.png

David Gray - Say Hello Wave Goodbye

Yea, it's a good time to bow out so that you won't have to defend the Biden regime's raping of the American people.

Insulin prices suddenly SKYROCKET under Biden. Many Americans are taking a HUGE hit and, unless the price immediately reverts back to the Trump days, many will inevitably die. Will Biden act?

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/pol...359751001/

Yea, it's a good time to bow out so that you won't have to defend the Biden regime's raping of the American people.

Insulin prices suddenly SKYROCKET under Biden. Many Americans are taking a HUGE hit and, unless the price immediately reverts back to the Trump days, many will inevitably die. Will Biden act?

Bang the bitch.....up!

Yes, another disgusting example of who Biden and his crime syndicate really represent. The scams are only going to get worse from now on, plundering, rape, fraud, murder, etc.

Yet, you nor the fake blonde can tell us the new prices that capitalist pigs have gouged the consumer with. Now, govt. regulation and interference in the free market is okay.

Now, govt. regulation and interference in the free market is okay.

There is no "free market" because your political masters in the party prevent free-market competition in the drug industry, shit-for-brains. Keep sucking Biden's cock, it's the only thing you're good at.

Don't let the screen door bang your ass on the way out.

Forum List

Back