I will never vote Democrat

I will never vote Democrat.

And after Voting for a Republican in the last two general elections
even though I did not care for the candidates I find myself thinking
that might be it for me until the GOP get's it's crap together.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

And if I sit out the next election it's a vote for the Democrat candidate...
Unfortunately living in NY my vote means shit anyway.

I'll also never vote Democrat. Unfortunately I live in a "swing" state and as long as it remain one, I will vote Republican while holding my nose because a vote for a 3rd party in a swing state is a vote for the Democrats.

Pretty sure it's a vote for the third party. You do realize you're aiding in continuing the problem, not solving it, right?

Here is a great comparison of our government: government is like a condom in that it allows for inflation, halts production, destroys subsequent generations, protects a bunch of pricks, and provides its constituents with a sense of security while they are actually being screwed.

I think I'll stick to voting for the best candidate as not worry so much about what letter comes after their name. :)

How does one know who the best candidate? They all virtually lie during the campaign.

*shrug* the usual ways, listen when they talk, examine their positions and voting history.

If you don't trust anyone, don't vote.

I'm voting Independent from now on.
Unless that independent does not have any chance at all. Then a Repub.
I have been angry at the Dems for the last 20 years when they stopped representing the Conservative
Dem's. 2009 they dropped the Moderates.
Screw both parties.

Forum List

Back