I Will Never Speak to You Again!

Maine's Governor Paul LePage came out with his decision on how to proceed since his recent off the rails remarks involving a Democratic legislator and black and Hispanics coming to Maine.

Many people are concerned and have called for him to either resign or at least get professional help for remarks that were racially charged, and then reacting with a threat to shoot between the eyes the Democrat who called him out on it.

So what has he decided to do? He is going to Never Speak to The Press Again!!! If the damned press hadn't reported on his remarks, this never would have happened. That oughta fix it.

Beware, Trumpsters---this will probably happen if Trump is our President as well. Trump has already kicked a number of journalists and news media out of his campaign and press conferences. It's always their fault, never the fault of what comes out of his mouth. Not really. Shift the responsibility to the press and walk away injured and sulking.

LePage says he won't resign – or talk to press 'ever again' | Fox News

Mr. Trump does blame everyone else for his problems. Yet he represents the party of people taking personal responsibility. Ya' think they could get much dumber, Ms. Lady?
No, not much dumber and still drive to the polling places.

Maine's Governor Paul LePage came out with his decision on how to proceed since his recent off the rails remarks involving a Democratic legislator and black and Hispanics coming to Maine.

Many people are concerned and have called for him to either resign or at least get professional help for remarks that were racially charged, and then reacting with a threat to shoot between the eyes the Democrat who called him out on it.

So what has he decided to do? He is going to Never Speak to The Press Again!!! If the damned press hadn't reported on his remarks, this never would have happened. That oughta fix it.

Beware, Trumpsters---this will probably happen if Trump is our President as well. Trump has already kicked a number of journalists and news media out of his campaign and press conferences. It's always their fault, never the fault of what comes out of his mouth. Not really. Shift the responsibility to the press and walk away injured and sulking.

The mainstream media is a bunch of shit stirring dingbats. I applaud Trump's forbearance. I would hav physically attacked them.

That's why we need an even tempered man like Trump leading us, because he can keep calm when every instinct screams to kill or be killed.

"..forbearance"? I'd say neither one of these girly men can take the heat. So they really need to get out of the kitchen.

Racially charged? You idiots define anything you disagree with as being racially charged. The color black can't be mentioned describing the color itself without your idiots somehow twisting it into something that is racially motivated.
No, those comments were racially charged, alright, and inaccurate as hell. I know what he's talking about -- black and Hispanic drug dealers are running drugs into the state but he got all worked up and said 90% of our drug dealers were black and Hispanic when it was more like 14%. Then he named blacks and Hispanics "the enemy" and used the analogy of shooting at the red coats--so we should aim at the blacks and Hispanics, it's that simple. Oh, he was way off the rails on this one. The sad thing is, he's not actually a racist. He just hates drugs and the thugs who sell them.
The media didn't HAVE to slant this one. Straight out of the Governor's mouth was plenty.

I explained to you why you think they are. You want them to be.

Hype much Old Lady?

I don't blame Trump for kicking out the Washington Post and I would definitely tell the NY Times to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. Maybe Carlos Slims can take the NY Times on down into Mexico with him when he goes back to where he belongs.
I blame Trump and I blame LePage. If they can't take the heat, they can get their fat butts out of the kitchen.
Gee I blame the news outlets that are twisting his words. That to me makes them utterly worthless. That is what sets us apart.

The mainstream media is a bunch of shit stirring dingbats. I applaud Trump's forbearance. I would hav physically attacked them.

That's why we need an even tempered man like Trump leading us, because he can keep calm when every instinct screams to kill or be killed.

"..forbearance"? I'd say neither one of these girly men can take the heat. So they really need to get out of the kitchen.

Do you think the lying, self proclaimed, proven false Fakahontas in your avatar is better?

Goose, yet another reason I am pleased there are a couple oceans between us.

Can't say I blame him for not speaking to the press, the MSM can't be trusted
He's the leader of the State of Maine, Sassy. A very public figure. Written press releases are okay as far as they go, but they point to an obvious inability of our governor to keep his ranting, raving and spitting to himself. Who else needs to have his words written in order to stay out of trouble? Hmmmmm.....wait--I know!

Well it's like this, recently I saw a tweet Trump put out calling for him and Hillary to both release medical records, the first line was something to the effect "I'm calling for Hillary and I to release..." CNN decided to post it but edited the tweet to say "I'm calling for crooked Hillary and I to release..."

That's BS and stupid...and was easily caught. I wouldn't talk to the shysters either

Do you think the lying, self proclaimed, proven false Fakahontas in your avatar is better?

This thread isn't about Mrs. Warren. Diverting away from Mr. Trump and Mr. LePage shows you don't have a leg to stand on.

Hype much Old Lady?

I don't blame Trump for kicking out the Washington Post and I would definitely tell the NY Times to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. Maybe Carlos Slims can take the NY Times on down into Mexico with him when he goes back to where he belongs.
I blame Trump and I blame LePage. If they can't take the heat, they can get their fat butts out of the kitchen.
Gee I blame the news outlets that are twisting his words. That to me makes them utterly worthless. That is what sets us apart.
The media did NOT twist his words. At all. I read every on line article to make absolutely sure that not speaking with the press was the main take away. Apparently, it was.

He's the leader of the State of Maine, Sassy. A very public figure. Written press releases are okay as far as they go, but they point to an obvious inability of our governor to keep his ranting, raving and spitting to himself. Who else needs to have his words written in order to stay out of trouble? Hmmmmm.....wait--I know!

Well it's like this, recently I saw a tweet Trump put out calling for him and Hillary to both release medical records, the first line was something to the effect "I'm calling for Hillary and I to release..." CNN decided to post it but edited the tweet to say "I'm calling for crooked Hillary and I to release..."

That's BS and stupid...and was easily caught. I wouldn't talk to the shysters either

Too bad Mrs. Clinton didn't do the same to Trump when she released her tax returns, hmmmmmmmm? He's lying about the IRS forbidding him to do so while under audit.

Racially charged? You idiots define anything you disagree with as being racially charged. The color black can't be mentioned describing the color itself without your idiots somehow twisting it into something that is racially motivated.
No, those comments were racially charged, alright, and inaccurate as hell. I know what he's talking about -- black and Hispanic drug dealers are running drugs into the state but he got all worked up and said 90% of our drug dealers were black and Hispanic when it was more like 14%. Then he named blacks and Hispanics "the enemy" and used the analogy of shooting at the red coats--so we should aim at the blacks and Hispanics, it's that simple. Oh, he was way off the rails on this one. The sad thing is, he's not actually a racist. He just hates drugs and the thugs who sell them.
The media didn't HAVE to slant this one. Straight out of the Governor's mouth was plenty.

I explained to you why you think they are. You want them to be.
Read his words and get back to me. If you think they weren't racially charged, you're truly stupid.

This thread isn't about Mrs. Warren. Diverting away from Mr. Trump and Mr. LePage shows you don't have a leg to stand on.

You said neither one could take it. Since it appears you are a Fakahontas supporter I thought I ask if you thought she could.

Sassy, that was libel or something. There is no such excuse for our governor, and Trump can rarely point to straight out libel for the coverage he gets. Jeez, CNN ought to be in trouble for that--even USMB doesn't let us change people's quotes!!!!

Sassy, that was libel or something. There is no such excuse for our governor, and Trump can rarely point to straight out libel for the coverage he gets. Jeez, CNN ought to be in trouble for that--even USMB doesn't let us change people's quotes!!!!

I wish I could remember the site I saw it on but it was wrong. CNN is shit and is constantly pulling this garbage

Well now, it seems that if one posts videos of Trump saying what Trump says then you are lying about what Trump said. LOL

You 'Conservatives' are a hoot.

Too bad Mrs. Clinton didn't do the same to Trump when she released her tax returns, hmmmmmmmm? He's lying about the IRS forbidding him to do so while under audit.

You don't even understand budgets, deficits and debt..let alone tax returns

Well now, it seems that if one posts videos of Trump saying what Trump says then you are lying about what Trump said. LOL

You 'Conservatives' are a hoot.

I'm still waiting on the video of Trump saying most or all Hispanics are murderers and rapists....maybe you can put it up?

Forum List

Back