'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction

Without Obama's help, of course. It was only because of the private sector developing new fracking techniques and drilling on private land. Obama was against fracking.

Obama Fracking Rule Is Struck Down by Court (Published 2016)

It still doubled under Obama. Fracking is relatively new to the US..and most US wells produce less than 50 bpd. They can't afford to do fracking properly...or at all.

We have the highest lift costs in the world and no economies of scale.

You don't even know the basics of the oil business. Maybe your politics should be set aside. Leave it to the oil companies.

Nice deflection!! Kudos.

Simply pointing out your mass hypocrisy and you don't seem to like it.

I was mostly okay with Trump based on his willingness to stand against China and to force Europe to help pay for NATO. I was happy with the idea of a secure southern border. I like the idea of becoming an energy independent country. His dealings with women were NOTHING compared to Biden's groping and sniffing and kissing little kids.

And I'm not trying to defend Biden doing that, nor did I vote for him.

You on the other hand are OK with bragging about sexually assaulting women but are all upset because Disney is welcoming families........all families.....even the ones that offend you for some reason or another.

Nice deflection!! Kudos.

I was mostly okay with Trump based on his willingness to stand against China and to force Europe to help pay for NATO. I was happy with the idea of a secure southern border. I like the idea of becoming an energy independent country. His dealings with women were NOTHING compared to Biden's groping and sniffing and kissing little kids.

Lol 😂 all Trump did was start a trade war with China and hurt US farmers. He's an impulsive, ignorant man.

We have never been energy independent. Trump flat out lied about that.

Don't you have any education?

Simply pointing out your mass hypocrisy and you don't seem to like it.

And I'm not trying to defend Biden doing that, nor did I vote for him.

You on the other hand are OK with bragging about sexually assaulting women but are all upset because Disney is welcoming families........all families.....even the ones that offend you for some reason or another.
Zero evidence that Trump "sexually assaulted" anyone at all. A hag or two coming out of the woodwork have a century after some alleged "assault" is NOT proof. But even it Trump did "touch" someone inappropriately, it just means that he's as human as anyone else. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet because none of us are perfect. That's true of YOU as well. I'd bet that 90% of Washington, D.C. have a few blemishes in their past.

Lol 😂 all Trump did was start a trade war with China and hurt US farmers. He's an impulsive, ignorant man.

Actually he started a trade war with the whole world, this was his biggest mistake.

Had he not been such an arrogant asshole he probably could have gotten much of the world to join in on the trade war with China and actually came out ahead.

But instead he lost

China started the trade war with us!! The terms of the trade agreement vastly benefitted China. Trump created an even playing field. Try to use that pea brain of yours just once. Please! We're all begging you.

Zero evidence that Trump "sexually assaulted" anyone at all.

If you say so. Even if you want to claim that, he bragged on it more than once. But that's all cool I suppose.

A hag or two coming out of the woodwork have a century after some alleged "assault" is NOT proof. But even it Trump did "touch" someone inappropriately, it just means that he's as human as anyone else. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet because none of us are perfect. That's true of YOU as well. I'd bet that 90% of Washington, D.C. have a few blemishes in their past.

Odd though, being human and simply being attracted to another human of the same sex is somehow evil.

But go ahead, make your excuses for the inexcusable.

He is trying to get the MAGA vote in the primaries and the only way to do that is to go even further right than Trump did

People have used the word gay for homosexuals for 40-50 years.. Suddenly Desantis thinks it's a huge problem and he should target and punish Disney and anyone else who uses the word gay.

Maybe they are just crazy.... Or, they are highschool dropouts.

China started the trade war with us!! The terms of the trade agreement vastly benefitted China. Trump created an even playing field. Try to use that pea brain of yours just once. Please! We're all begging you.

My God you're dumb.

I didn't think you could come up with an intelligent response. No surprise.

China was positioned in the position of strength. As they showed they did not need our exports. They knew we would not give up our imports.

Trump went over and played his tough guy act (and all it is, is an act) and China laughed him off the world stage.

Actually he started a trade war with the whole world, this was his biggest mistake.

Had he not been such an arrogant asshole he probably could have gotten much of the world to join in on the trade war with China and actually came out ahead.

But instead he lost

I couldn't believe it when he pulled out of the Trans Pacific Partnership. What a stupid blunder. I think he was trying to destroy everything Obama had accomplished.

China was positioned in the position of strength. As they showed they did not need our exports. They knew we would not give up our imports.

Trump went over and played his tough guy act (and all it is, is an act) and China laughed him off the world stage.

The funny part is that while Trump was in China he did not play the tough guy, he never does when he is face to face with other world leaders. He talks shit about them while still in the US and then bows down to them when he meets them in person.

Zero evidence that Trump "sexually assaulted" anyone at all. A hag or two coming out of the woodwork have a century after some alleged "assault" is NOT proof. But even it Trump did "touch" someone inappropriately, it just means that he's as human as anyone else. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet because none of us are perfect. That's true of YOU as well. I'd bet that 90% of Washington, D.C. have a few blemishes in their past.

Trump has bragged about assaulting women for 40 years.. He has a tiny dick and a lot of money. He's been compensating his whole life.

Howard Stern has 15 hours of Trump talking about his sexual prowess.

He has to buy women or grab them.

Trump has bragged about assaulting women for 40 years.. He has a tiny dick and a lot of money. He's been compensating his whole life.

Howard Stern has 15 hours of Trump talking about his sexual prowess.

He has to buy women or grab them.
What's any of that have to do with properly running a country? Bill Clinton and Joe Biden put Trump to shame when it comes to sexual exploitation but it doesn't stop LibTards from voting for their ilk.

What's any of that have to do with properly running a country? Bill Clinton and Joe Biden put Trump to shame when it comes to sexual exploitation but it doesn't stop LibTards from voting for their ilk.

Why do you set a different standard for them than you do for yourself?

This is a good interview with DeSantis.

One thing I might add. DeSantis seems go be avoiding the foreign policy issues. And I'm thinking it's because he's a domestic kind of guy. Like most of us. Most could care less what's going on in Ukraine or China, unless it actually affects our lives. We've got problems of our own to fix. And domestic issues is something Ron seems to be more concerned with.

'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction​

Destroying Leftism in America is the best agenda anybody running for President can have.

DeSantis is "The Man"!

Forum List

Back