I went Christmas shopping this year

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What did I find? I can tell you what I did not find. I did not find any evidence of millions of jobs created by Joe, can I raise interest rates and taxes tomorrow, Biden.

No, the first two stores I visited no longer exist. They both shut down within the last 3 months, unbeknown to me. Sad.

Then the stores I did enter, had a myriad of check out registers but only one was open with a big, long line winding round the store cuz they only had one person to run it

The shelves where also half empty with next to no selection.

I'm thinking of shopping in Cuba or North Korea next year, I should have better selection

Or I will just sell my soul to the Amazon god Bezos and do all my shopping there like everyone else does, from his massive warehouse that is the size of the state of Texas, with a skeleton crew of employees I'm sure who are underpaid.

Bbbut this is a fantastic economy!!!
I think the media and Joe Biden live in a parallel universe where all of reality is the opposite of the other.

It would explain such things as why they are so in love with Marxism.

It's going to be a very long and dark year America.

Hopefully it won't be decades or a century of it.

What did I find? I can tell you what I did not find. I did not find any evidence of millions of jobs created by Joe, can I raise interest rates and taxes tomorrow, Biden.

No, the first two stores I visited no longer exist. They both shut down within the last 3 months, unbeknown to me. Sad.

Then the stores I did enter, had a myriad of check out registers but only one was open with a big, long line winding round the store cuz they only had one person to run it

I'm thinking of shopping in Cuba or North Korea next year, I should have better selection

Or I will just sell my soul to the Amazon god Bezos and do all my shopping there like everyone else does, from his massive warehouse that is the size of the state of Texas, with a skeleton crew of employees I'm sure who are underpaid.

And you went shopping 4 days before Christmas thinking you'd find everything you need?

Pictures! This discussion is worthless without picture evidence.
No, people can make their own observations.

I even visited a bank a few months ago. I drove to the window, put my money in the little tube thingy, and sent it to be deposited.

Then I waited............................and waited....................................................................and waited................................................................................and saw no one

Then I started to get nervous. Where they closed? The little green light was on. So after about 5 minutes I swung the car around and went into the bank with another big line. I yelled at the one employee there saying I had put my money in the tube thingy, and she apologized for the delay cuz she was the only person running the bank

Then the guy at the end of the line said, "Yea, hard to find good help these days"

I gave up on shopping in stores. I love Amazon. I don't care how rich Bezos gets, or how underpaid his workers are. :)

Forum List

Back