I Was Wrong About Trump. He Didn’t Destroy the GOP, He Saved It

The GOP sold out the American people to China and other countries. Trading our jobs away to other countries to gain favor, financial gain, pay off lobbyists. They looked the other way while foreign countries robbed us blind blatantly counterfeiting our products. They looked the other way while other countries dumped products in the US to wreck US businesses. Fair trade? What a joke.

That's why Trump took the GOP by storm promising to put America First! :eusa_clap:

I am saying this time and time again...

What you said there is blatantly idiotic...

Trump conceded world trade dominance to China... Not knowing this makes you a fool...

Please go and get the facts before you post...
Point out that Trump has pissed away our leadership role by (a) alienating our allies, (b) pulling out of global agreements, and (c) isolating us from pretty much everyone, and Trumpsters will have no idea what you're talking about. Such thoughts and opinions are not allowed in their universe, so they must be fake news.

We know what you are talking about.
We simply have a different opinion as to what it means.

The GOP sold out the American people to China and other countries. Trading our jobs away to other countries to gain favor, financial gain, pay off lobbyists. They looked the other way while foreign countries robbed us blind blatantly counterfeiting our products. They looked the other way while other countries dumped products in the US to wreck US businesses. Fair trade? What a joke.

That's why Trump took the GOP by storm promising to put America First! :eusa_clap:

Trump conceded world trade dominance to China... Not knowing this makes you a fool...

Factually false

There's no lie the left won't tell these days.

Factually false

There's no lie the left won't tell these days.

They literally have no choice
The truth is not on their side.

Point out that Trump has pissed away our leadership role by (a) alienating our allies, (b) pulling out of global agreements, and (c) isolating us from pretty much everyone, and Trumpsters will have no idea what you're talking about. Such thoughts and opinions are not allowed in their universe, so they must be fake news.

LMAO okay, which allies specifically?
I realize this stuff is kept from you people in your world.

Germany, France, Australia, Canada, most of England, Mexico, Italy, India, Japan, among others.

If you don't agree with any of that, I don't care. You're a Trumpster.
bwahahahahahahahaha -

if you don't agree with all i said, fuck you you meanie...
Um, okay...
dude - that is exactly what you just said.
It is? Exactly? Is that how your mind works?

Always fascinating.
you made bogus claims and said you don't care if they don't agree, they suck.

what a very old 2 year old you are.
Okay, got it.

Forum List

Back