I was wondering......

damn mas honey ...we can only cover so much in one thread...gas is around 2.75 a gal here...summer price hikes...just wait till hurricane season...and what i love is all the media talking about new cars that will get 35 miles per gal...what the fuck...my 1996 sub gets that...

I know ... I know. It's just that it's been pissing me off that the lamestream media won't say boo about it now. I figured too that mud wouldn't mind me bitching about here in his thread. Right mud?!?

imho Obama sucks for not pulling the troops home before now anyway.

It must be nice to live in lalaland. Meanwhile, in the real world, we need to factor in shit like... We're there for a reason (like it or not) and just pulling out is not only stupid, it is dangerous. And.... maybe if we'd sorted out Iraq the first time, we wouldn't have had to go back so let's just sort both shitholes out now so we don't have to do it again.

Such dishonesty. Bush started the war, the deaths were on his hands since he's the one thatg overthrew the gov't there, which now needs to be stablized with a new gov't. Obama didn't start the war, hence why you won't see much criticism of obama, who inherited this mess. So there is a difference there.

It would only tarnish Obama's image in the eyes of people who hate him and will criticize him regardless of what happens

waaa, biased media, waaaaa. Waaaaa liberal bias at universities, waaaaaaa. Not every new outlet lies and spins and spouts my ignorance, waaaaaaaa

Such dishonesty. Bush started the war, the deaths were on his hands since he's the one thatg overthrew the gov't there, which now needs to be stablized with a new gov't. Obama didn't start the war, hence why you won't see much criticism of obama, who inherited this mess. So there is a difference there.

It would only tarnish Obama's image in the eyes of people who hate him and will criticize him regardless of what happens

Poor Dr Gregg...just can't admit that the Democrat controlled Senate voted to let the Iraq War take place....so sad.

Poor Dr Gregg...just can't admit that the Democrat controlled Senate voted to let the Iraq War take place....so sad.
Poor non intelligent Patek, can't think critically about the reasons why the dems voted on it, they would of been labeled as terrorist supporter from you phony patriots

waaa, biased media, waaaaa. Waaaaa liberal bias at universities, waaaaaaa. Not every new outlet lies and spins and spouts my ignorance, waaaaaaaa

Well...that's the first step to getting help..you have admitted YOU are an ignorant bastard. Congratulations.

funny thing is you think you are being smart.

Such a loser, and a pretty angry one at that

imho Obama sucks for not pulling the troops home before now anyway.

It must be nice to live in lalaland. Meanwhile, in the real world, we need to factor in shit like... We're there for a reason (like it or not) and just pulling out is not only stupid, it is dangerous. And.... maybe if we'd sorted out Iraq the first time, we wouldn't have had to go back so let's just sort both shitholes out now so we don't have to do it again.

Ever stop to think that if Bush Jr. hadn't pursued his oil war over getting OBL that we WOULDN'T HAVE TO RE-SORT SHIT OUT?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Do it right the first time, it goes quick.

Fuck it up the first time (like Bush Jr did), and several YEARS have to go by to un fuck the fucked up situation.

You ain't really bright, are you CaliTwit? Musta been all the peroxide that killed your brain cells.

Gaybiker, you are remarkably ignorant.
You really should get cookies or something for it. It's like art.

What was the connection between 9/11 and Saddam again?

Oh right.......there wasn't one.

Remember how many times the reason's for invading Iraq changed? It's amazing people will still continue to hang on to the bullshit reasons Bush gave us.

First it was they had WMDs and were a threat to us.
When no WMDs were found, it was "we have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here"
Then it was "we are doing it to liberate the iraqi people".

Amazing how many times the reason changed yet people seemed to of forgotten the old reason. Amazing how people can have selective thinking and able to ignore blaring contradictions to their stances

Poor non intelligent Patek, can't think critically about the reasons why the dems voted on it, they would of been labeled as terrorist supporter from you phony patriots

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...yeah..they voted FOR IT so they wouldn't get voted out of office!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...instead of manning up and admitting they thought it was the wrong thing to do.

Bush didn't start the war. Al Qaeda did. Please atleast be honest.

Obama has been continuing the policy. To pretend as though he has no responsibility now is absurd.

Well...that's the first step to getting help..you have admitted YOU are an ignorant bastard. Congratulations.

I'm honestly curious. Do you think you are intelligent with posts like these?

What's the point of calling other people names if you act just as pathetic as you think they are?

What was the connection between 9/11 and Saddam again?

Oh right.......there wasn't one.

9/11 was caused by terrorists.

Which resulted in us declaring war on terrorists and the regimes that support terrorism.

Saddam openly supported terrorism.

Not really brain surgery here. I mean you can disagree with the reasoning all you want. But the reasoning is there and pretending it isn't is just dishonest.

It wasn't "letting" the Iraq war happen Pussy Ya Freak.......it was because the Bush Jr. administration had a matter of Saddam insulting Bush Sr., and Bush Jr. wanted oil.

We invaded the wrong country, killed the wrong people, and let the right ones get away.

Oh yeah........we also fucked up by hiring Blackwater for security and Halliburton to build barracks that electrocuted Special Forces soldiers in the shower because of shoddy workmanship.

The Dems voted for the war because of what had been done to our country, Bush lied about who was responsible, resulting in a pointless war for oil.

I'm honestly curious. Do you think you are intelligent with posts like these?

What's the point of calling other people names if you act just as pathetic as you think they are?

guess its OK when your fellow hacks do it? give me a fucking break, this asshole patek has been going around name calling everybody that disagrees, along with so many posters here, ruining most adults discussion. So go cry to those asshole.

Forum List

Back