I was recruited by the thought police

Back in the day I knew a hashish dealer who was a janitor at the UofM science & technology building on campus. His name was John Staff and he's probably a stockbroker these days....anyway, he swore UFOs landed on the roof of the building at night and took us up to show us the evidence. Sure enough there were exhaust burns on the asphalt that came from something....not helicopters. John was what we all feared smoking dope...becoming a space cadet.
bongload.gif

Back in the day I knew a hashish dealer who was a janitor at the UofM science & technology building on campus. His name was John Staff and he's probably a stockbroker these days....anyway, he swore UFOs landed on the roof of the building at night and took us up to show us the evidence. Sure enough there were exhaust burns on the asphalt that came from something....not helicopters. John was what we all feared smoking dope...becoming a space cadet.
bongload.gif

Was that back when you were in the Marines?

A liberal wouldn't last one minute with my friends. We constantly give each other hell. The pansy lost it when someone said he was acting crazy? Oh my goodness.
You don't know anything about 'liberals,' you're as ignorant and as ridiculous as the OP, and as much a liar.

Where did I lie? You're pretty quick to throw out accusations, now let's see if you can prove them. This will be fun.

A liberal wouldn't last one minute with my friends. We constantly give each other hell. The pansy lost it when someone said he was acting crazy? Oh my goodness.
You don't know anything about 'liberals,' you're as ignorant and as ridiculous as the OP, and as much a liar.

Where did I lie? You're pretty quick to throw out accusations, now let's see if you can prove them. This will be fun.

You're in over your head.

If I told one of my friends he or she is acting crazy. They would laugh and tell me to go to hell. Then probably ask me if i've turned queer. Which the pansy ass liberal in the story would probably crap his pants. All this pc crap is ruining America.

If I told one of my friends he or she is acting crazy. They would laugh and tell me to go to hell. Then probably ask me if i've turned queer. Which the pansy ass liberal in the story would probably crap his pants. All this pc crap is ruining America.

Sounds like you need better friends.

Oh and I didn't lie, liberals are pansies. Most anyway.

Libs, where men are women and women are men. :)
I know, some can't make up their mind what sex they are. Even though nature already made the choice. Lol

Nope, great friends will stand by my side no matter what.

I guess birds of a feather really do flock together.

I guess birds of a feather really do flock together.
Yes we do, and you know what? We don't get our panties in a wad if we don't agree! I also don't expect them to live their life the way I think it should be run. The way liberals do. Don't know how you're kind lives. Living day to day not knowing what I need to be outraged about. Must suck.

bongload.gif

Forum List

Back