I was just watching Trump speak. For sure, there is no one like him.

R

rdean

Here I am watching a Trump rally. This is how it starts:

Here I am in Virginia. where we keep winning and winning and winning.

We won in New Hampshire, we won in Florida. We just keep winning and winning and winning.

A liberal I knew said everyone I know votes for Trump because we are winning and winning.

And I'm going to give a speech on crooked Hillary. Because it's really unfair. Really unfair. Unfair to other people. Very unfair.

Trump began this "speech" in a 12,000 seat arena filled to capacity with 2,000 people.

Then the feed died and the speech, unfortunately ended.

But isn't this how other Trump speeches ran? I swear, it seems I'm watching the same speech over and over again. Maybe that's why there were only 2,000 people?

Yeah, we've never had a presidential candidate with the vocabulary of a 12 year old before.

Yeah, we've never had a presidential candidate with the vocabulary of a 12 year old before.

Or thought we had 57 states, or that you can treat a disease like asthma with a breathalyzer
You'll always have that gem won't you? I mean it doesn't take much rationalization for anyone to realize Obama simply misspoke, but you have to pretend the quote was deliberate because of the insane amount of stupid things republicans always say in comparison. Those stupid things aren't even them misspeaking - they actually believe these things. I mean my god have you ever heard Sarah Palin talk about pretty much any political issue?

Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...Okie doke Obama...if...if...if...if...if...That's all folks

resized_one-does-not-simply-meme-generator-one-does-not-simply-just-say-okie-dokie-3506c6.jpg

Last edited:

Or thought we had 57 states, or that you can treat a disease like asthma with a breathalyzer
He said he made 57 state visits. Post the link where he said we had 57 states.
Post a link to your OP.
If you actually listen to the video, by your reasoning, there are 60 states dipshit. And that proves he never said there are 57 states. But I just proved you are a dipshit.

Forum List

Back