I was afraid of this

The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming ,as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal.
What? If you insist on making up words, at least pick one that can be divined from context — meaningfully.
The side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society
Huh? “The side and want.” 🙄
While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power. This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans
Thanks for taking the time to grunt incoherently in written format — I guess.

The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming ,as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal. The fact is the conservatives are against both side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power. This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans
Are you Sheila Jackson Lee or Hank Johnson? Because you sure act just like them and their most outrageously stupid comments. Do you think if more people get on one side of the island of Guam it just might tip over?

Gee, Jack, the Bidens know all about crack pipes, don't they? And Joe is an expert on CRACKED or cracking pipes, especially if they are under water.

Are you a shadow now, Jack?

The evidence all says quite the OPPOSITE.

Remember that in a couple of years.
You gonna say anything cogent? Or just continue to break posts up and offer dumbassed responses so all you do is leave me shaking my head, wondering if 1) You're sane?, 2) When was the last time this guy got laid? :auiqs.jpg:

You gonna say anything cogent?
Nothing is cogent to an obsequious dolt like you.

Or just continue to break posts up and offer dumbassed responses
In other words, trip up your bullshit with facts. Pretty flimsy gaslighting there. Are you trying your junior G-man psychology on me again? Jack, you must have a fucking PATENT on dumbassery! :laugh2:

so all you do is leave me shaking my head
Careful you don't rattle your brain loose and lose it out your ear! It might fall down the sink again.

Nothing is cogent to an obsequious dolt like you.

In other words, trip up your bullshit with facts. Pretty flimsy gaslighting there. Are you trying your junior G-man psychology on me again? Jack, you must have a fucking PATENT on dumbassery! :laugh2:

Careful you don't rattle your brain loose and lose it out your ear! It might fall down the sink again.
Try harder. Again, are you going to offer anything cogent.
You're quickly becoming a waste of my time.

The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming ,as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal. The fact is the conservatives are against both side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power. This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans
Stringing together a slew of buzzwords is meaningless. You need to unambiguously define what you are talking about so that others can understand you. Otherwise, you might as well be speaking Mandarin to me.

Maybe he's saying the climate change caused the stolen election. It's hard to understand liberals.
That's because they speak Liberal rather than English. Liberal has many similarities to English, but words can regularly change meaning on a whim or even hold absolutely no meaning at all. It's a rather odd language.

The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming
I haven't seen Republicans in any sort of outerwear offering solutions to global warming. Conservation of resources, including energy, is helpful, but it is not a solution.
as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal.
I really don't know which portion of Republicans you're attempting to delineate with "brown shirt" but you believe that group is trying to take possession of conservation as a solution to global warming while democrats are attempting to push the idea that it is a liberal philosophy. I think we both know that environmentalism is strongly dominated by liberals and that the largest conservation effort to be found among conservatives is that of hunters who don't want their favorite prey to disappear.
The fact is the conservatives are against both side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society
I think that was Soylent Green and I assume by that that you mean overpopulated. I don't think conservatives actually want overpopulation but I believe a small portion of them buy into "Be fruitful and multiply" and that their god will prevent them from doing anything bad to the planet; that the planet exists solely to provide for their needs.
While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power.
You haven't explained why we should think the liberals are fake liberals, nor why they would want to physically harm anyone, now what power they acquire from acting against global warming. And, of course, you seem to have started with the presupposition that there is no anthropogenic global warming.
This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans
So... you think liberals are hurting people and people will associate that with their environmentalist tendencies and thus oppose environmentalism which they ought be supporting. Right?

Yeah, sounds sane, scientific and level headed, not at all a whacko AGW Cult member

I haven't seen Envirowackos or the democrat Party offer any scientific evidence that a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature on planet Earth.

All they keep telling us is that American CO2 (less than half of China's) is making the Arctic ice free and tipping over Guam

Forum List

Back