I was afraid of this

See50

May 26, 2022
The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming ,as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal. The fact is the conservatives are against both side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power. This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans

I have questions.............

Exactly WHAT has these globalist, environmental fascists actually DONE to make things BETTER?
How many forests have they saved?
Have they cleaned up that "trash island" floating in the ocean?
How are they cleaning the seawater of pollutants?
How are they cleaning the air of pollutants?
How are they forcing governments to give up their dominion over industrialized farming in favor of private farming?
How are they taking care of the wildlife to make sure its safe and cared for?

From what I've seen from these psychopathic, deranged, murderous fuktards........all they do is what the Demonicreeps do.......
KILL, MAIM, DESTROY, and LIE in order to pad their own pockets and eliminate EVERYTHING that could make life better for humans all over the globe, in favor of patting themselves on their backs for being corrupt pieces of shit.

Ok, well, that post happened. So diving down deeper and taking it apart word by word, I can see that.......ah..nah..I have no idea what the "bleep" they are talking about. :auiqs.jpg:

Climate change is real.

The brown shirt Republicans have pretensously have adapted conservation as a solution of global warming ,as being the conservative because half baked democrats are paying lip service to animal rights and environmental fanaticism as the solution to global warming as being liberal. The fact is the conservatives are against both side and want to sick everything up till we have a soilent green society While the fake liberals are exploiting the fanatics to induce physical harm against the populous in the name of controlling global warming ,for power. This is hurting the earth and animals by causing people to see animal welfare an conservation as being design to hurt humans

There are lots of narratives. People push their narratives for whatever reason they have, and people get caught within those narratives and feel they have to accept them for fear of being considered something bad, like "racist" or "idiot" or whatever.

There aren't two sides here. There are many sides, but a lot of people can only see two because of the shit electoral system leading to a very strong two party system.

I have questions.............

Exactly WHAT has these globalist, environmental fascists actually DONE to make things BETTER?
How many forests have they saved?
Have they cleaned up that "trash island" floating in the ocean?
How are they cleaning the seawater of pollutants?
How are they cleaning the air of pollutants?
How are they forcing governments to give up their dominion over industrialized farming in favor of private farming?
How are they taking care of the wildlife to make sure its safe and cared for?

From what I've seen from these psychopathic, deranged, murderous fuktards........all they do is what the Demonicreeps do.......
KILL, MAIM, DESTROY, and LIE in order to pad their own pockets and eliminate EVERYTHING that could make life better for humans all over the globe, in favor of patting themselves on their backs for being corrupt pieces of shit.
i hear lots of talk but no actions. They don't even pick up trash after themselves.

Wut?

Climate change is real.

So, man can change the climate of the planet but he can't cheat at an election.

You don't believe in fraudulent elections which anyone can see and touch mountains of data on, but you are certain about man-made climate change which is at best an uncertain theory bolstered by admittedly faked and fraudulent data, as attested to in 500 emails between EU scientists.

You don't believe in fraudulent elections which anyone can see and touch mountains of data on, but you are certain about man-made climate change which is at best an uncertain theory bolstered by admittedly faked and fraudulent data, as attested to in 500 emails between EU scientists.
You need to put down the crack pipe. What one man can change the climate of the planet??? I didn't see your savior's name mentioned in the OP. You barking at shadows, Freaky? :auiqs.jpg:

There was no fraud, the was nothing stolen. Your man lost. Deal with it.

Some examples would be welcome

Maybe he's saying the climate change caused the stolen election. It's hard to understand liberals.

Who the fuck are you?

I was afraid of this​

You need to stop being afraid, come out from under the bed, and enjoy life ... Trust me, it's short.

2894451883_d5c7a008bd_b.jpg

You need to put down the crack pipe.
Gee, Jack, the Bidens know all about crack pipes, don't they? And Joe is an expert on CRACKED or cracking pipes, especially if they are under water.

You barking at shadows, Freaky?
Are you a shadow now, Jack?

There was no fraud, the was nothing stolen.
The evidence all says quite the OPPOSITE.

Your man lost. Deal with it.
Remember that in a couple of years.

Forum List

Back