I want to watch Breaking Bad again!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
IMHO - just might be the best television drama series in the history of television. And that includes The Walking Dead.... by a wide margin.

I have tried to watch it again a couple times now, but just can't get into it.
Then I got it... the reason this show was so freaking good was it's unpredictability. The surprise factor, FMO... all of these things is why you waited in anticipation till the next one came out, or like me... you saw it on Netflix and binge watched it like a heroine addict.

Sad... i really want to experience it again. But just can't.

IMHO - just might be the best television drama series in the history of television. And that includes The Walking Dead.... by a wide margin.

I have tried to watch it again a couple times now, but just can't get into it.
Then I got it... the reason this show was so freaking good was it's unpredictability. The surprise factor, FMO... all of these things is why you waited in anticipation till the next one came out, or like me... you saw it on Netflix and binge watched it like a heroine addict.

Sad... i really want to experience it again. But just can't.
breaking bad.jpg

breaking bad 1.jpg

;)

I saw it all, couldn't believe the gun thing he built in the trunk that wiped them all out.

I thought Breaking Bad was silly.
And the Waking Dead is just stupid.
Soprano's is a greatest series.
Really, liked the spy series "The Americans"
Ok, I liked you until now. You have been banned! Leave your ball and go home!

Every time I've turned on The Walking Dead on my TV it has always been the same episode. Yes, I know that there are probably a hundred episodes or maybe even more, but every time I've turned it on it's the episode where they go into the prison.

Every time I've turned on The Walking Dead on my TV it has always been the same episode. Yes, I know that there are probably a hundred episodes or maybe even more, but every time I've turned it on it's the episode where they go into the prison.
It was pretty awesome the first, I think, 4 seasons. Maybe 3, not sure... anyway, it became a soap opera. You could skip 3 or 4 episodes and nothing really happened.

I made this meme back in 2020....

www.jpg

Anyone know of a free site to watch Breaking Bad? Would love to binge watch them all again. Don't want to pay to stream it though.

It was pretty awesome the first, I think, 4 seasons. Maybe 3, not sure... anyway, it became a soap opera. You could skip 3 or 4 episodes and nothing really happened.

I made this meme back in 2020....

View attachment 625609
First few seasons were the best, but yeah, turned into a soap opera.

New series with one season so far that is similar is on HBO/Max called the Last of Us.
I was impressed, and the diseased people are not slow, but frighteningly fast.

First few seasons were the best, but yeah, turned into a soap opera.

New series with one season so far that is similar is on HBO/Max called the Last of Us.
I was impressed, and the diseased people are not slow, but frighteningly fast.

Thought about it, but heard about the scenes of two dudes kissing etc... I can't watch that.
Is that shit just one momentary scene I can skip past?

Thought about it, but heard about the scenes of two dudes kissing etc... I can't watch that.
Is that shit just one momentary scene I can skip past?
Yeah. It was one episode that was completely unnecessary for the progression of the series. I think it was episode 3. Was a couple of gay survivalists that they got weapons and supplies from. Never to be seen again as they both died.

It seems every series has to gay it up lately. Of course the young girl is also a lesbo.

Last edited:
Yeah. It was one episode was completely unnecessary for the progression of the series. I think it was episode 3. Was a couple of gay survivalists that they got weapons and supplies from.

It seems every series has to gay it up lately.
Perhaps I will watch it... as long as it is FFWD'able and doesn't dwell on it... okay

Yeah. It was one episode was completely unnecessary for the progression of the series. I think it was episode 3. Was a couple of gay survivalists that they got weapons and supplies from. Never to be seen again as they both died.

It seems every series has to gay it up lately. Of course the young girl is also a lesbo.
Well if everybody turns faggot it will be the last of us.

Forum List

Back