I want to donate money to the Trump Foundation

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hello. I would like to donate money to the Trump Foundation because charities help people in need. But I need advice from you guys first. You think my money will be spent on a football or a political contribution? I heard that Trump in the past used money from the charity to buy footballs and paintings and to make political contributions. How do I know what my money will used for? Please reply by midnight because I want to donate today. Thanks.

NYT (9-30-2016): According to exhaustive reporting by David A. Fahrenthold of The Washington Post, Mr. Trump may have used the foundation to pay expenses for his business, to buy himself gifts and to make a political contribution. These things are all clearly prohibited under both federal and state charities law. No competent lawyer would advise a charitable foundation that such payments were allowable, and only someone with no respect for charity would so flagrantly violate these basic rules.
An Uncharitable Foundation http://nyti.ms/2dpsdin

Hello. I would like to donate money to the Trump Foundation because charities help people in need. But I need advice from you guys first. You think my money will be spent on a football or a political contribution? I heard that Trump in the past used money from the charity to buy footballs and paintings and to make political contributions. How do I know what my money will used for? Please reply by midnight because I want to donate today. Thanks.

NYT (9-30-2016): According to exhaustive reporting by David A. Fahrenthold of The Washington Post, Mr. Trump may have used the foundation to pay expenses for his business, to buy himself gifts and to make a political contribution. These things are all clearly prohibited under both federal and state charities law. No competent lawyer would advise a charitable foundation that such payments were allowable, and only someone with no respect for charity would so flagrantly violate these basic rules.
just donate to clintons charity, that money goes directly to her so bill can pay hookers, she can buy medications and they can give Chelsea a nice bankroll to run for president in a few years.

just donate to clintons charity, that money goes directly to her so bill can pay hookers, she can buy medications and they can give Chelsea a nice bankroll to run for president in a few years.
you understand that no clinton has ever received a check from the clinton foundation, right? in no way do they financially benefit.

If your really serious, take your money, find the nearest toilet, place in bowl and flush.....I'm certain Trump will get it because his headquarters is in sewer lines.:dance:

you understand that no clinton has ever received a check from the clinton foundation, right? in no way do they financially benefit.
They have always preferred cash.

They have always preferred cash.
gotta love trump supporters. clear, indisputable evidence that trump uses his foundation for his own financial benefit - or for self-dealing - and rather than face that truth you make up.lies about the clintons.

Trump has been using his charity as a GoFundMe page without the telling people about the fund ME part

Forum List

Back