I want the iran regime to be utterly destroyed and every one of its leaders/supporters/soldiers put to death

enemyofislam

Mar 27, 2019
The title says it all, and if the people of iran can't do it, then the West should militarily attack and obliterate the regime now, before it has nuke weapons and becomes another f-hole like NK.

Liberty starts at home. We have bigger fish to fry in DC.

LOL I hear you, but the early colonists needed help in 1776 - and got it from the French and Polish, without which the US would still be a British colony. We have the means to do both.

The title says it all, and if the people of iran can't do it, then the West should militarily attack and obliterate the regime now, before it has nuke weapons and becomes another f-hole like NK.
Show us on the doll where the bad Mullah touched you...

I wish I could go back to the ME and help destroy the filth iran regime. To be able to walk across the border with weapons with the sole mission of slaughtering every single member of the armed forces would be the greatest objective I've ever undertaken, and I would take immense satisfaction carrying it out. EVERY single member of the police/security forces protecting that regime should be put to a most painful, horrific death.

I wish I could go back to the ME and help destroy the filth iran regime. To be able to walk across the border with weapons with the sole mission of slaughtering every single member of the armed forces would be the greatest objective I've ever undertaken, and I would take immense satisfaction carrying it out. EVERY single member of the police/security forces protecting that regime should be put to a most painful, horrific death.
That's nice kid...

Forum List

Back