I want all congress members to stop getting salary or healthcare

63223509.jpg

I want all the congress members(house and senate) to stop getting salary or healthcare! They want to take it away from the little guy, old and hurting...Well, fuck you!!!! You first assholes.

I want Paul ryan to fuck off.

Little bitch says what?

they have to have places to stay. unless you're nancy pelosi, then you are looking for a bigger jet.

I want all the congress members(house and senate) to stop getting salary or healthcare! They want to take it away from the little guy, old and hurting...Well, fuck you!!!! You first assholes.

I don't totally disagree with this sentiment.

They have and now said the biggest fuck you in the history of America, yet the liberals cry, play with playdoh and riot..
The government is all yours. Of course we're going to complain stupid and we're going to run again in 2018 and 2020. Let's see how Republicans do. I suspect they'll suck but hope I'm wrong. I'm a white middle class 45 year old guy if I don't like them they must suck. Youd have to be a loyal Republican robot to think otherwise.

But then again you guys are all the biggest hypocrites. Yesterday Ryan was a rino today you guys are sucking his balls.

They have and now said the biggest fuck you in the history of America, yet the liberals cry, play with playdoh and riot..
The government is all yours. Of course we're going to complain stupid and we're going to run again in 2018 and 2020. Let's see how Republicans do. I suspect they'll suck but hope I'm wrong. I'm a white middle class 45 year old guy if I don't like them they must suck. Youd have to be a loyal Republican robot to think otherwise.

But then again you guys are all the biggest hypocrites. Yesterday Ryan was a rino today you guys are sucking his balls.

14993367_1145361875501416_3177485015348542833_n.jpg

14993367_1145361875501416_3177485015348542833_n.jpg
It proves how intellectually dishonest you pricks are. One day Paul Ryan is a rino and today unanymous speaker of the house.

So the entire house is full of rinos. Lol

Ryan was OK dealing with your biggest prick harry Reid But why are you talking Ryan? God damn I hate Mitch In the house..

I would end their benefits when they are out of office....would also make them subject to all las they have exempted themselves from

So you want to ensure that the only way a congressman can feed their family or eat themselves is to abuse their power to enrich themselves?

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up the fastest. Does wittle matty need a tissue?

Who cares what you want ?

Answer: Nobody

Are you still beliveing that old lefty lie of throwing granny over the cliff?
Get a grip it ain't gonna happen.

And I want planned parenthood funding stopped,
Last year they were given over $553 million dollars in tax dollars,
No doubt what they're using to pay their protest employees

Unfucking believable!

Forum List

Back