I want a President that can do simple arithmetic ! Which is the larger number? 1,000,000 or 700?

U.S. president-elect Joe Biden has indicated plans to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit via executive action on his first day in office, sources confirmed to CBC News on Sunday.
This is such a simple issue. But Biden and supporters just can't seem to figure out this extensive potential for environmental damage.

Keystone was to transport 700 barrels of oil per mile of pipeline from Canada to Nebraska.
If Canada can't use Keystone, how else will they transport? By 1,000,000 barrel oil tankers.
1,000,000 barrels traveling 1 mile on the dangerous open ocean vs 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land.
Am I the only one that is saying.."Wait... 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean is more likely to damage more environment then 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land in a pipeline joining 185,000 other miles of oil/gas pipelines."
If a President can't figure that out, truly help America folks.
It is that simple!

Keystone was a great idea. Leave it to a jackass to put a stop to a great idea.

Keystone isn't needed and it will only create about 4,000 temporary jobs.

Buh Bye Keystone
Hello, Rich Texas.

:banana:

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

You know, I actually felt bad for the rest of America paying up to 65% more than Texans, all while Texas gets FUCKING RICHER, but at this point....

FUCK EVERYBODY.

I am glad Biden is making Texas even more filthy rich.

Just a few years ago, my alma mater did a 1/2 BILLION DOLLAR football stadium upgrade:

kylefield5.0.jpg

Very nice inside:

image_handler.aspx

legacy.jpg

Texas-AM-6.jpg

State of the art. Better than most pro stadiums.

Now, thanks to Joe, we can tear down that lavish monstrosity and build a newer, BIGGER, BETTER, $4 Billion stadium. Nothing but luxury boxes and leather bucket seats with built-in air conditioning (except for students....12th Man can stand ready, like the rest of us did).

THANK YOU, JOE FOR BLOWING UP OIL PRICES.
AGGIE FOOTBALL IS TRULY GREATFUL!

:dance:

My cousin is a Professor at Texas A&M
Chairman of the Chemical Engineering Dept

Go Aggies
Gig'em.

I probably know your cousin.
Dr Holtzapple

I have Great Confidence in the Biden Admin, that they will make us once again dependent on foreign oil after they completely fuck up everything.

First, it is impossible to clean up an oil spill in rivers and tributary creeks. See Yellowstone River disaster.

Secondly, there are 5 refineries in the Mid West that have been retooled to handled that corrosive, heavy sour sludge. and the pipelines to them already exist.

Buh Bye Keystone
Hello, Rich Texas.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

You know, I actually felt bad for the rest of America paying up to 65% more than Texans, all while Texas gets FUCKING RICHER, but at this point....

FUCK EVERYBODY.

Just a few years ago, my alma mater did a 1/2 BILLION DOLLAR football stadium upgrade:

kylefield5.0.jpg

Very nice inside:

image_handler.aspx

legacy.jpg

Texas-AM-6.jpg

Now, thanks to Joe, we can tear down that lavish monstrosity and build a newer, BIGGER, BETTER, $4 Billion stadium. Nothing but luxury boxes and leather bucket seats with built-in air conditioning (except for students....12th Man can stand ready, like the rest of us did).

My cousin is a Professor at Texas A&M
Chairman of the Chemical Engineering Dept

Go Aggies
Gig'em.

I probably know your cousin.
Dr Holtzapple
Mark Holtzapple.

I don't know him personally but I know who he is.

I had a roommate, PhD candidate who worked on the same research project with him in the mid 90s, if I am not mistaken. Dr. Bruce Wilson. I think he is a professor at Utah Valley University.

I have Great Confidence in the Biden Admin, that they will make us once again dependent on foreign oil after they completely fuck up everything.
This says it all.View attachment 445943

Do you know king Salman? He's a terrific guy, but he's getting old and bent over now. I thought it was nice that Obama showed him respect although nobody bows to Salman or even to his predecessors Abdullah or Fahd.

This says it all.View attachment 445943

Do you know king Salman? He's a terrific guy, but he's getting old and bent over now. I thought it was nice that Obama showed him respect although nobody bows to Salman or even to his predecessors Abdullah or Fahd.
Blah, Blah, Blah, you talk a lot for someone who has nothing to say.

And in the process of making us dependent on foreign oil, get us involved in conflicts in the middle East!
Remember this is what Obama stated and Biden agrees!
Wants 1,400 businesses bankrupt. Wants USA to be best oil customers for Brazil. prefers higher gas prices. Wants utility rates to "skyrocket". And of course Keystone? Cancel.
View attachment 445876
Is that why Trump sent all of those US troops to Saudi Arabia to defend their oil??

Because of how independent of foreign oil we are??

And in the process of making us dependent on foreign oil, get us involved in conflicts in the middle East!
Wants 1,400 businesses bankrupt. Wants USA to be best oil customers for Brazil. prefers higher gas prices. Wants utility rates to "skyrocket". And of course Keystone? Cancel.
View attachment 445876
Is that why Trump sent all of those US troops to Saudi Arabia to defend their oil??

2,000 troops. Not to defend oil but part of agreements signed by previous presidents.

View attachment 445876

But you are ignoring the major point which makes sense I guess you can't do simple arithmetic as any Biden supporter is inept at doing! Which is a bigger number is the question 1 million or 700? Simple to answer!

U.S. president-elect Joe Biden has indicated plans to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit via executive action on his first day in office, sources confirmed to CBC News on Sunday.
This is such a simple issue. But Biden and supporters just can't seem to figure out this extensive potential for environmental damage.

Keystone was to transport 700 barrels of oil per mile of pipeline from Canada to Nebraska.
If Canada can't use Keystone, how else will they transport? By 1,000,000 barrel oil tankers.
1,000,000 barrels traveling 1 mile on the dangerous open ocean vs 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land.
Am I the only one that is saying.."Wait... 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean is more likely to damage more environment then 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land in a pipeline joining 185,000 other miles of oil/gas pipelines."
It is that simple!

Keystone was a great idea. Leave it to a jackass to put a stop to a great idea.

Keystone isn't needed and it will only create about 4,000 temporary jobs.
Not the answer to the simple question! Which is a bigger number ? 1 million barrels of oil traveling
1 mile on the open dangerous ocean or 700 barrels in a 1 mile pipeline on DRY LAND!
Not to hard to answer I would think!

It is that simple!
It’s done by rail car now.
Then why was Keystone being built?
Why don't you get your facts FIRST before embarrassing yourself with your laziness?

224,045 miles of oil pipeline and the spillage is calculated in gallons not BARRELS!
As of 2016, Nearly 9 million gallons of crude oil have spilled from pipelines in the United States since 2010.
That works out to 40,000 barrels a year. Compare that with oil tanker spills!

milespipelines.png

View attachment 445876

Yep. Trump wanted to put America first. And American businesses first. These Democrats somehow think it makes them more righteous to make Foreign oil companies rich while hurting our own domestic ones... and every business here that is part of the chain. Goes to prove they really are for big corporations and foreign entities over American people.
They will always link climate change but in the end it means more money for themselves by cutting deals.

It is that simple!

LOLOL.. This is still stupid.. There was a long thread on this yesterday.. Why do you think Canada won't run a pipeline west to the Pacific Ocean?
Trudeau 'disappointed,' Alberta calls for sanctions after Biden cancels Keystone XL permit
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney is calling for the federal government to impose economic sanctions against the United States in response to newly inaugurated U.S. President Joe Biden’s “gut punch” decision to tear up the permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline expansion.

“As friends and allies of the United States, we are deeply disturbed that one of President Biden’s first actions in office has been to rescind the presidential permit for the Keystone XL pipeline border crossing. This is a gut punch for the Canadian and Alberta economies,” Kenney said at a news conference late Wednesday.

“Sadly, it is an insult directed at the United States’ most important ally and trading partner on Day 1 of a new administration.”

Again.. to all that are suppose to be environmentalists against Keystone...
Simple question... Which has more chance of the MOST damage to the environment?
An 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open and dangerous ocean OR
700 barrels of oil traveling 1 mile of the 185,000 miles of pipeline on DRY Land?
How complicated is that?

It is that simple!

LOLOL.. This is still stupid.. There was a long thread on this yesterday.. Why do you think Canada won't run a pipeline west to the Pacific Ocean?
Trudeau 'disappointed,' Alberta calls for sanctions after Biden cancels Keystone XL permit
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney is calling for the federal government to impose economic sanctions against the United States in response to newly inaugurated U.S. President Joe Biden’s “gut punch” decision to tear up the permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline expansion.

“As friends and allies of the United States, we are deeply disturbed that one of President Biden’s first actions in office has been to rescind the presidential permit for the Keystone XL pipeline border crossing. This is a gut punch for the Canadian and Alberta economies,” Kenney said at a news conference late Wednesday.

“Sadly, it is an insult directed at the United States’ most important ally and trading partner on Day 1 of a new administration.”

An 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open and dangerous ocean OR
700 barrels of oil traveling 1 mile of the 185,000 miles of pipeline on DRY Land?
How complicated is that?

The Province of Alberta owns a large share of TransCanada which owns Keystone.

Canada isn't going to ship their dirty crude via oil tanker. They won't allow Keystone to build pipeline to the Atlantic or Pacific.

Its hard to clean up an oil spill in the ocean.. It is impossible to clean up and oil spill in creeks and rivers. See Yellowstone River disaster.

It is that simple!

And do what with it? Keystone feeds refineries in TX and LA.

It is that simple!

How complicated is that?

Pedo Joe is already ruining international relations and he hasn't been in office 24 hours.

He may end up being worse than Barry Hussein.

Buh Bye Keystone
Hello, Rich Texas.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

FUCK EVERYBODY.

kylefield5.0.jpg

Very nice inside:

image_handler.aspx

legacy.jpg

Texas-AM-6.jpg

You are incredibly stupid.. WTI is always a dollar or two more than OPEC. and domestic producers are very vulnerable if the ppb goes below $50.. Their lift costs are the highest in the world.

It is that simple!

Look at a map.. Its already been posted and discussed on this thread.

See Yellowstone River disaster.. You can't clean oil spills out of rivers and creeks.

It is that simple!

Look at a map.. Its already been posted and discussed on this thread.

See Yellowstone River disaster.. You can't clean oil spills out of rivers and creeks.
Pathetic dodge.

Forum List

Back