I voted for Trump in 2016

It was? Somehow history says otherwise. Jerusalem was always the Jews homeland. The Arabs were squatters.
Jews owned Jerusalem because 3000 years ago...

That's insane
Moses led the Jews to the only place in the dessert that didn't have oil Good work Moses

Should have taken a right instead of a left. Yet the Jews still prosper. Great people we are. Sans traitors like you.
Defiler who's the traitor Me or Trump or YOU ??
Jewish leaders outraged by Trump saying Jews disloyal if ... - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/.../donald-trump-jewish.../index.html

3 hours ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying "it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." Trump was speaking to the press in the Oval Office about two Democratic congresswomen barred from entering ...
Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of 'Great Disloyalty' - The New York ...

Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of ‘Great Disloyalty’

11 hours ago - And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it ... The president's “disloyalty” comment was met by outrage from many Jewish leaders, who ... “We know Donald Trump would love nothing more than to use this ...

CNN and fellow traitors. I dont pay attention to them. Trump is 100% right.
Trump is right and your Jewish leaders are wrong ??? Take your jewish head out of trumps butt

Then they were traitors too? IDK. Mine served on the front lines in the Soviet Union. Saw many of their brothers, sisters and friends die at the hands of Nazis. I am not religious but I am a Jew and I will defend Jews around the world because of a homage to my ancestors and because there are so few of us left. I have zero room for traitors like you and zero tolerance.

So essentially, you are like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

If the world decided in 1948 that we were going to give Jews the Rhineland as the Jewish State, that would have been fair.

Giving them Palestine, which really didn't do anything to them... not so much.

There is no such thing as Palestine. They gave them Israel their ancient homeland and there were many Jews living there and in the ME already. But your analogy is not far off. The bigger point is what is done is done the Jews aren’t giving Israel back.
I never said Israel would or should give Israel back. But it’s important to realize that Israel’s claim of being the rightful owner of the land is bogus. They use that claim to excuse any action against Palestinians they take no matter how heinous.
The only real solution is a true “two State Solution” and Israel has totally abandoned that.
What they are engaging in now is nothing short of ethnic cleansing

A two state solution IMO is impossible and Hamas would never go for it anyway? Ethnic cleansing? There are 16mil Jews in the world and 1.8bn Islamists. Stop it, Herr Lesh.

It was? Somehow history says otherwise. Jerusalem was always the Jews homeland. The Arabs were squatters.

That's insane
Moses led the Jews to the only place in the dessert that didn't have oil Good work Moses

Should have taken a right instead of a left. Yet the Jews still prosper. Great people we are. Sans traitors like you.
You keep going around thinking you're better than everyone else See what it gets you

I do? Not everyone else just you. I respect my ancestors while you spit on their graves. Traitor
Your Jewish leaders spit on Trump Which side are you on ?? The Perverts or those you respect and support

That's insane

Defiler who's the traitor Me or Trump or YOU ??
Jewish leaders outraged by Trump saying Jews disloyal if ... - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/.../donald-trump-jewish.../index.html

3 hours ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying "it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." Trump was speaking to the press in the Oval Office about two Democratic congresswomen barred from entering ...
Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of 'Great Disloyalty' - The New York ...

Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of ‘Great Disloyalty’

11 hours ago - And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it ... The president's “disloyalty” comment was met by outrage from many Jewish leaders, who ... “We know Donald Trump would love nothing more than to use this ...

CNN and fellow traitors. I dont pay attention to them. Trump is 100% right.
Trump is right and your Jewish leaders are wrong ??? Take your jewish head out of trumps butt

Nope. They are loser traitors like you and I would say it to their stupid traitor faces.

That's insane

You keep going around thinking you're better than everyone else See what it gets you

I do? Not everyone else just you. I respect my ancestors while you spit on their graves. Traitor
Your Jewish leaders spit on Trump Which side are you on ?? The Perverts or those you respect and support

My leaders? You got a small sample in your stupid post.

HAMMER: Yes, A Palestinian State Is ‘Far More Dangerous To Israel’ Than The BDS Movement

BRYEN: At The Risk Of Further Upsetting Ms. Tlaib

Palestinian Authority Cracks Down On LGBT Group; Ilhan Omar Responds By Bashing Israel

Tlaib, Omar Promote Anti-Semitic Cartoonist’s Work

There are 16mil Jews in the world and 1.8bn Islamists. Stop it, Herr Lesh.
WHAT??????

16 Million? How the fuck are the Jews supposed to take over the world when there are only 16 million of them?

Somebody REALLY needs to do something about this critical Global Jew Shortage we're experiencing.

Hey man, why do you think I fight against these assholes so rabidly. Herr Lesh claims that 16mil are oppressing 1.8bn

WHAT??????

16 Million? How the fuck are the Jews supposed to take over the world when there are only 16 million of them?

Somebody REALLY needs to do something about this critical Global Jew Shortage we're experiencing.

Hey man, why do you think I fight against these assholes so rabidly. Herr Lesh claims that 16mil are oppressing 1.8bn

Yeah well, I've been looking forward to the Jews taking over the world for decades and now I find out there's not even enough of them to host a decent backyard BBQ... imagine my disappointment; obviously Hashem is fucking a slacker when it comes to producing chosen people. :cool:

Oh well, I guess it's time to swing my support over to a global Buddhist hegemony.

WHAT??????

Why lie the way you do when everyone can see it so plainly? The ISRAELIS ( not "Jews" writ large) are oppressing 4 million Palestinians not "1.8 billion Islamists" as you stupidly and dishonestly claim

WHAT??????

That damned planned parenthood is killing us

What is killing us is traitors like you.
IF I'm a traitor, one who served ,what is Trump your hero ,one who ran like the rich bitch he truly is when America called him? Are you a punk like he is?

WHAT??????

That damned planned parenthood is killing us

What is killing us is traitors like you.
IF I'm a traitor, one who served ,what is Trump your hero ,one who ran like the rich bitch he truly is when America called him? Are you a punk like he is?

You sound like you're bitter and miserable..... time to get over your beef with Donny and move on with your life.

There is no such thing as Palestine. They gave them Israel their ancient homeland and there were many Jews living there and in the ME already. But your analogy is not far off. The bigger point is what is done is done the Jews aren’t giving Israel back.

The Zionist Entity will be gone in 50 years, once the Jews realize that paying three times as much for commodities while being surrounded by people who want to kill you is kind of stupid...

The Zionist Entity will be gone in 50 years, once the Jews realize that paying three times as much for commodities while being surrounded by people who want to kill you is kind of stupid...

I would bet you but you won’t be around 50 yrs from now. More likely, Israel will congeal all of Gaza and the WB in 20 yrs. Zero chance the Jews give up the only Jewish state. None.

I would bet you but you won’t be around 50 yrs from now. More likely, Israel will congeal all of Gaza and the WB in 20 yrs. Zero chance the Jews give up the only Jewish state. None.

That's what they said about white people in South Africa...

Yeah but it's politically correct to hate white people. It's a global phenomenon; all the cool kids are doing it. that's why the world turns a blind eye to blacks slaughtering whitey and stealing his land. Jews aren't nearly as hated as they'd like to believe. All they have to do is invoke the holocaust when someone looks at them funny and America runs to the defense.

Forum List

Back