I voted for Trump in 2016

If I kept throwing rocks at you, smashing your garden and breaking your windows then I would deserve to have a wall put around me. Edward would not give you anything. He would only take.

You mean if I took your land (because Edward who did not really own it gave it to me) and made you live in a little fenced in part of the backyard...you might throw rocks at me?

The GALL you have!

How DARE you be pissed off at that

Love that your Jew hate is showing Herr Lesh. Exposing people like you is a joy for me.
All you have is lame personal attacks, ya Jewish Nazi

Herr Lesh you are so easily triggered.

Do I not? Says who? They didn’t farm or do anything with that nomad land. The U.K. decided to give it to
me and I made it prosperous, defended it against blatant attacks.

So you lie about what the actual owners did with their home (as if that matters in the least)..rely on the fact that Edward (who didn't own the land he gave away) gave you that land and then brag about what a nice house you put on that stolen land...

Ohhhh

He didn’t own it? The. Who did? Who was the President of “Palestine” in 1946?

Do I not? Says who? They didn’t farm or do anything with that nomad land. The U.K. decided to give it to

So you lie about what the actual owners did with their home (as if that matters in the least)..rely on the fact that Edward (who didn't own the land he gave away) gave you that land and then brag about what a nice house you put on that stolen land...

Ohhhh

Those Arab farmers and fisherman owned the land they lived on...until it was taken from them.

Ohhhh

Those Arab farmers and fisherman owned the land they lived on...until it was taken from them.

It was? Somehow history says otherwise. Jerusalem was always the Jews homeland. The Arabs were squatters.

Ohhhh

It was? Somehow history says otherwise. Jerusalem was always the Jews homeland. The Arabs were squatters.
Jews owned Jerusalem because 3000 years ago...

That's insane

Ohhhh

That's insane
Moses led the Jews to the only place in the dessert that didn't have oil Good work Moses

Ohhhh

That's insane

So now we are putting timelines on it? Hmmmm. Should we all leave and give America back to the natives?

Ohhhh

That's insane
Moses led the Jews to the only place in the dessert that didn't have oil Good work Moses

Should have taken a right instead of a left. Yet the Jews still prosper. Great people we are. Sans traitors like you.

Herr Lesh. Israel is the only Jewish state. It is tiny. Islam has 50+ nations, all of which treat women poorly at best, kill gays, imprison those who speak against the Gov't and kill apostates. Israel won this land via numerous wars they didn't start. Note that GB didn't attack until Poland. Do you believe that Israel and the Jews were evil conquerors while the terrorist Arabs were peaceful people?

Um, the Zionists were British stooges, until the British themselves realized this was a terrible idea.

Hey, the reason why there are 50+ Islamic nations is because there are 1.5 BILLION Muslims. There is only one Jewish State because there are only about 14 million Jews, most of whom choose NOT to live in the Zionist entity.

Conquest is not theft, Herr Lesh. Can you point to international law that states the US has the right to take the land from Native Americans.

We didn't. We bought it from France and Russia, won it from England or took it from Mexico. This is why you are pissing yourself, the Mexicans might take it back.

Yes, what the Zionists did in Palestine IS theft.

Then they were traitors too? IDK. Mine served on the front lines in the Soviet Union. Saw many of their brothers, sisters and friends die at the hands of Nazis. I am not religious but I am a Jew and I will defend Jews around the world because of a homage to my ancestors and because there are so few of us left. I have zero room for traitors like you and zero tolerance.

So essentially, you are like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

If the world decided in 1948 that we were going to give Jews the Rhineland as the Jewish State, that would have been fair.

Giving them Palestine, which really didn't do anything to them... not so much.

Ohhhh

That's insane

So now we are putting timelines on it? Hmmmm. Should we all leave and give America back to the natives?
That's YOUR logic dumfuk

That's insane

Should have taken a right instead of a left. Yet the Jews still prosper. Great people we are. Sans traitors like you.
You keep going around thinking you're better than everyone else See what it gets you

That's insane

Defiler who's the traitor Me or Trump or YOU ??
Jewish leaders outraged by Trump saying Jews disloyal if ... - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/.../donald-trump-jewish.../index.html

3 hours ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying "it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." Trump was speaking to the press in the Oval Office about two Democratic congresswomen barred from entering ...
Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of 'Great Disloyalty' - The New York ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/20/us/politics/trump-jewish-voters.html

11 hours ago - And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it ... The president's “disloyalty” comment was met by outrage from many Jewish leaders, who ... “We know Donald Trump would love nothing more than to use this ...

That's insane

That's YOUR logic dumfuk

Yes, of course. This is an opinion forum, Herr Lesh.

Then they were traitors too? IDK. Mine served on the front lines in the Soviet Union. Saw many of their brothers, sisters and friends die at the hands of Nazis. I am not religious but I am a Jew and I will defend Jews around the world because of a homage to my ancestors and because there are so few of us left. I have zero room for traitors like you and zero tolerance.

So essentially, you are like an abused child who has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

If the world decided in 1948 that we were going to give Jews the Rhineland as the Jewish State, that would have been fair.

There is no such thing as Palestine. They gave them Israel their ancient homeland and there were many Jews living there and in the ME already. But your analogy is not far off. The bigger point is what is done is done the Jews aren’t giving Israel back.

That's insane

You keep going around thinking you're better than everyone else See what it gets you

I do? Not everyone else just you. I respect my ancestors while you spit on their graves. Traitor

That's insane

Defiler who's the traitor Me or Trump or YOU ??
Jewish leaders outraged by Trump saying Jews disloyal if ... - CNN.com

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/20/.../donald-trump-jewish.../index.html

3 hours ago - Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying "it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." Trump was speaking to the press in the Oval Office about two Democratic congresswomen barred from entering ...
Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of 'Great Disloyalty' - The New York ...

Trump Accuses Jewish Democrats of ‘Great Disloyalty’
11 hours ago - And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it ... The president's “disloyalty” comment was met by outrage from many Jewish leaders, who ... “We know Donald Trump would love nothing more than to use this ...

CNN and fellow traitors. I dont pay attention to them. Trump is 100% right.

There is no such thing as Palestine. They gave them Israel their ancient homeland and there were many Jews living there and in the ME already. But your analogy is not far off. The bigger point is what is done is done the Jews aren’t giving Israel back.
I never said Israel would or should give Israel back. But it’s important to realize that Israel’s claim of being the rightful owner of the land is bogus. They use that claim to excuse any action against Palestinians they take no matter how heinous.
The only real solution is a true “two State Solution” and Israel has totally abandoned that.
What they are engaging in now is nothing short of ethnic cleansing

Forum List

Back