I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

Julious WHO........................

Ummmm...............NEVER HEARD OF HIM.....................should I be upset...............LOL

I don't. Simple reason. The same as I post for every single one of these threads.

He is better than Hillary.

As long as Hillary is not in the White House I am satisfied.
LOL! rightie Nutter

Before the election, people argued that Trump could well bungle us into a war. I said that was absolutely true. But that same war was just as likely, if not more likely, if Hillary was elected. The only difference is that Clinton would get us into it trying to be clever, and she historically has always been just a hair shy of clever enough to pull it off.
HRC, was/is fully informed of the no-win scenarios as to NK. Plus knows the unwilling coalition members. She would not do that, she would go with Congress on kicking it down the road and more sanctions. So we are still at the same place. If/When NK blows one off, there is only one world response to that. Everyone is working hard as possible to slow down, NK building more nukes.

btw. NK can put a few on ships, park them in ports to get some hits. As for NK missile really being able to hit the USA for one, are just hopes for NK.
We have many missile defense systems. plus fighters. and rocket killer drones to fly into them, with live cameras. And if needed try again... they only need to get within 100 yards to kill them. No missile will make it by 100 things shooting at it. NK would have to launch 50 to get a few hits. Still, they end.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Trump voters admitting that they were wrong won’t help anything – the damage is already done.

As a consequence of their stupidity they’ve placed into office an ‘administration’ comprehensively wrong on the issues, contemptuous of the rule of law, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

By the time the malignancy that is Trump leaves office the damage caused will be irreparable.
And you miss the point why we got Obama, as well understate the acrimony he created. Just like Trump is doing. Every president in my lifetime has done something regrettable.

I had this weird flash back in history, in 1933 in Germany, many good people were fed up with the economic and political atmosphere ended up putting a mad demagogue into office as their leader.

Way to regurgitate the DNC primer on Trump; my, aren't you a predictable lemming?

WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

^ It all came from that.

Sorry, time for reality to knock:

trump-immigrant.jpg

That's Rosa Parks standing next to Trump.

Unfortunately, Trump voters admitting that they were wrong won’t help anything – the damage is already done.

As a consequence of their stupidity they’ve placed into office an ‘administration’ comprehensively wrong on the issues, contemptuous of the rule of law, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

By the time the malignancy that is Trump leaves office the damage caused will be irreparable.
At least we are being honest, instead of defensive jerks about Obama and his charming warm human passive aggressive political pandering to everybody ethical nihilism. And the damage Obama has done? It's His legacy.

I had this weird flash back in history, in 1933 in Germany, many good people were fed up with the economic and political atmosphere ended up putting a mad demagogue into office as their leader.

Way to regurgitate the DNC primer on Trump; my, aren't you a predictable lemming?

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Really? You mean because they all received the same Ellis Island Medal of Honor award in 1986? Funny...

Obamas legacy was collapsing in on itself anyway. There never was any of it worth repairing. He should've gotten it right when he had the chance. Indeed the world you saw being crafted over the past 8 long years is being dismantled. Good riddance. The stock market and employment numbers agree. And when it comes time to vote... Money talks.

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Is that The Yankee Clipper? On left.

I don't. Simple reason. The same as I post for every single one of these threads.

He is better than Hillary.

As long as Hillary is not in the White House I am satisfied.
LOL! rightie Nutter

Before the election, people argued that Trump could well bungle us into a war. I said that was absolutely true. But that same war was just as likely, if not more likely, if Hillary was elected. The only difference is that Clinton would get us into it trying to be clever, and she historically has always been just a hair shy of clever enough to pull it off.
HRC, was/is fully informed of the no-win scenarios as to NK. Plus knows the unwilling coalition members. She would not do that, she would go with Congress on kicking it down the road and more sanctions. So we are still at the same place. If/When NK blows one off, there is only one world response to that. Everyone is working hard as possible to slow down, NK building more nukes.

btw. NK can put a few on ships, park them in ports to get some hits. As for NK missile really being able to hit the USA for one, are just hopes for NK.
We have many missile defense systems. plus fighters. and rocket killer drones to fly into them, with live cameras. And if needed try again... they only need to get within 100 yards to kill them. No missile will make it by 100 things shooting at it. NK would have to launch 50 to get a few hits. Still, they end.

You know that Hillary was instrumental in getting the quagmire in Libya fired up, and violated international sanctions to do it right? Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

So there is one civil war that is dumping thousands of refugees into Europe every week, at a minimum.

Then there was Syria. Guess who armed the "rebels" who were really Islamic terrorists? That's right, Hillary's State Department working with the CIA. CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

So that's two wars we were really clever about starting. Libya is a cesspool now. The war in Libya is still going on after all this time. Thanks Hillary, I'm sure that the women and children in Libya really appreciate it. Libyan Civil War (2011–present) - Wikipedia

Hillary is not informed, she's a pathological liar who is always trying to be just a bit more clever than she can pull off. Two wars, untold suffering of the victims, tens of thousands perhaps even hundreds of thousands dead, Europe overrun by Refugees, and what does Hillary do? She wants to be President because of her experience. Really, has she learned it's not nice to fuck with other people's nations yet? No? Well then she has no business being within a mile of the Oval Office.

This is just the highlights, the problems we're still dealing with. The fallout of the disaster that was Hillary being clever.

Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly what I was thinking. He looks like a mealy mouthed turd operative. No serious Trump voter regrets not voting for Hillary.

Ah, another binary-bot checks in
---- WHERE n the entire page does it mention anything about a "Hillary"?

Pogo's Law wins again. :rock:

Why the fuck would anyone be sad about voting for Trump unless they liked the alternative?

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Tbh, I really don't know. I only know who the right 4 are. It's possible. Second from far left looks familiar, but I draw a blank. :(

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

Tbh, I really don't know. I only know who the right 4 are. It's possible. Second from far left looks familiar, but I draw a blank. :(

Victor Borge, looks like.

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

You are correct!

I'm not surprised at you missing the reasons why he was elected, Lakhota.

After seeing everything going on in other countries with open boarders, think about what his opponent was proposing for us.

trump-immigrant.jpg

(Joe DiMaggio, Victor Borge, and Anita Bryant are also featured in the photograph.)

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).

Trump Received Ellis Island Award in 1986

So, Trump was only one of 80 to receive the award.

^ It all came from that.

trump-immigrant.jpg

You are correct!

I love Victor Borge. Big influence.

Forum List

Back