I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

We didn't get a choice over liberal politics other than Trump, reminds me of Hobson's choice, You get liberal whims and whimsies, or you get a pull a rabbit out a of hat. Trump was THAT rabbit, that alternative, that's how disaffected some of us were. What a rabbit it was, I wanted the Ted Cruz Rabbit.

Trump is liberal politics. :dunno:

Yeah I couldn't steer through that sentence either.
shakehead.gif

Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly what I was thinking. He looks like a mealy mouthed turd operative. No serious Trump voter regrets not voting for Hillary.

Ah, another binary-bot checks in
---- WHERE n the entire page does it mention anything about a "Hillary"?

Pogo's Law wins again. :rock:

Why the fuck would anyone be sad about voting for Trump unless they liked the alternative?

Remorse.

It's what happens to people (well --- normal people) when they realize they share what we call "responsibility" for a bad thing.

Last edited:
Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly what I was thinking. He looks like a mealy mouthed turd operative. No serious Trump voter regrets not voting for Hillary.

Why the fuck would anyone be sad about voting for Trump unless they liked the alternative?

Remorse.

It's what happens to people (well --- normal people) when they realize they share what we call "responsibility" for a bad thing.

WTF would you know of "responsibility," Herr Himmler? :dunno:

Remorse.

I wasn't questioning what Remorse is, Einstein. Trump voters just aren't going to regret their choice to any degree. That's what happens when you Dems serve up one steaming pile of shit of a candidate.

I hate the left's guts. I hated them yesterday, I hate them today, and I'll continue hating them tomorrow liberals are filthy lying scum. They can run the Pope in 2020 and I'll still vote for Trump deal with it.

Remorse.

I wasn't questioning what Remorse is, Einstein. Trump voters just aren't going to regret their choice to any degree. That's what happens when you Dems serve up one steaming pile of shit of a candidate.

I'm not a "Dem", Dumbass.

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

More: Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

18krein2-web2-master180.jpg

Julius Krein (@JuliusKrein) is the founder and editor of American Affairs.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.
Why should we care?

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

More: Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

18krein2-web2-master180.jpg

Julius Krein (@JuliusKrein) is the founder and editor of American Affairs.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.
This guy is obviously a pillow biter.

He's full of shit.

The faces of evil - supported by Trump.

599477c22700003600d4f52a.jpeg

The majority of the young men in that photo have never committed any serious crimes and are opposed to abortion which kills more black people than the KKK ever did

You actually KNOW all those people?

I'm pretty well acquainted with the political movement they represent.

So you appoint yourself their spokesman huh? Must be nice.

The faces of evil - supported by Trump.

599477c22700003600d4f52a.jpeg

The majority of the young men in that photo have never committed any serious crimes and are opposed to abortion which kills more black people than the KKK ever did

You actually KNOW all those people?

I'm pretty well acquainted with the political movement they represent.

So you appoint yourself their spokesman huh? Must be nice.

Well if fat, white jewish cat ladies with purple hair can speak on behalf of all people of color...

Remorse.

I'm not a "Dem", Dumbass.
Dim.

Remorse.

What's Trump done that is a bad thing? Jobs, and the economy are great. Energy prices are low. We are not under attack except from Illegal Aliens, and Trump is trying to stop that. Things are going very well in the U.S. thanks to Trump.

Forum List

Back