I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly.
The TDS is real. My wife ( a (D).. ) absolutely hates Trump, but she really can't explain why. And plus, like most Americans , she's not on any political sites like this or much less aware of anything like the 'deep state' going on. They can't see that the mainstream media and the ones we're talking about are the same. I would argue in some cases the media is more powerful than government.

Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly.
The TDS is real. My wife ( a (D).. ) absolutely hates Trump, but she really can't explain why. And plus, like most Americans , she's not on any political sites like this or much less aware of anything like the 'deep state' going on. They can't see that the mainstream media and the ones we're talking about are the same. I would argue in some cases the media is more powerful than government.

Disdain for Rump has little, if anything, to do with politics. You're looking for reasons in completely the wrong place.

Rump doesn't even have any politics. He's an unprincipled whore. He'll say what you want to hear, and ten minutes later completely contradict himself to say what somebody else wanted to hear. And then he'll deny he just did that.

That should be your clue.

Exactly.

Disdain for Rump has little, if anything, to do with politics. You're looking for reasons in completely the wrong place.

Rump doesn't even have any politics. He's an unprincipled whore. He'll say what you want to hear, and ten minutes later completely contradict himself to say what somebody else wanted to hear. And then he'll deny he just did that.

That should be your clue.
No. You don't know my wife. She actually doesn't have any good reasons to hate him or call him a bad president . ( I can think of some, but not enough to want him attacked 24/7 by the MSM or impeached by Pelosi and the worthless Democrats )

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

More: Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

18krein2-web2-master180.jpg

Julius Krein (@JuliusKrein) is the founder and editor of American Affairs.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.

If the dummy didn't believe the lie that the economy was weak in 2016, he'd have saved himself a ton of embarrassment.

I voted for Trump and I do not regret it. I will vote for him again.

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.
Hey little girl-

Resistance is futile.

trump android.jpg

Ah, another binary-bot checks in
---- WHERE n the entire page does it mention anything about a "Hillary"?

Pogo's Law wins again. :rock:

Why the fuck would anyone be sad about voting for Trump unless they liked the alternative?

Remorse.

It's what happens to people (well --- normal people) when they realize they share what we call "responsibility" for a bad thing.

I wasn't questioning what Remorse is, Einstein. Trump voters just aren't going to regret their choice to any degree. That's what happens when you Dems serve up one steaming pile of shit of a candidate.

I'm not a "Dem", Dumbass.

I don't know what retarded point you're trying to make; but yea, you're a left tard.

Ah, another binary-bot checks in
---- WHERE n the entire page does it mention anything about a "Hillary"?

Pogo's Law wins again. :rock:

Why the fuck would anyone be sad about voting for Trump unless they liked the alternative?

Remorse.

It's what happens to people (well --- normal people) when they realize they share what we call "responsibility" for a bad thing.

I wasn't questioning what Remorse is, Einstein. Trump voters just aren't going to regret their choice to any degree. That's what happens when you Dems serve up one steaming pile of shit of a candidate.

I don't know what retarded point you're trying to make; but yea, you're a left tard.

I don't know what retarded point YOU thought you were making but I just took it out back and beat the shit out of it.

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

:CryingCow:

Remorse.

I don't know what retarded point YOU thought you were making but I just took it out back and beat the shit out of it.

Bruh, you give Democrats rim jobs on a daily basis. You full retard. And a limp dicked fucker like you ain't beating the shit out of anything.

Remorse.

Bruh, you give Democrats rim jobs on a daily basis. You full retard. And a limp dicked fucker like you ain't beating the shit out of anything.

Misshapen lump of potato sack whimpering in the corner says what now?

Look Tweezledick, your ass got schooled here for a retarded post TWO YEARS ago ---- and you're still whining?

Can't he'p ya grow a pair, sorry.

Forum List

Back