I usually don't get jealous, but...

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
My wife just got herself a new car . (For her birthday....yeah and the next 4 or 5 birthdays by the time it's paid off....)
mail.gif

It's pretty nice...a lot of get up and go but not great suspension - you feel a lot of bumps.

Great cornering and gas mileage. Pretty comfortable. 2020 Toyota CHR....
1605479438399.png

I still like my Honda awd SUV.
1605479592456.png

My wife just got herself a new car . (For her birthday....yeah and the next 4 or 5 birthdays by the time it's paid off....)View attachment 416641

It's pretty nice...a lot of get up and go but not great suspension - you feel a lot of bumps.

View attachment 416643

View attachment 416647
had to take a break from politics to get away from it all right? cant blame ya.:2up: well enjoy the car,hope the wife does to.lol

My mom's current vehicle was hit by another car one month after she bought it.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why am I telling you this? I am doing what I can to make disappear whatever jealousy it is that you possess and to help cheer you up of course too. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Will she let you drive it?
I get to drop her off at one of her jobs sometimes to save gas mileage
and fart around doing one of her other jobs.

It works out pretty good- I took 2 years off from running a lawncare biz, for different reasons ( was also gonna start a band until the virus hit* and the club scene died ) but one of my sons went to jail for 2 years and I wound up taking care of my 95 year old father in law and working p/t with her ....*(lot's of time to practice)

So yeah I will get to occasionally - especially if we're together at night, since I have better night vision.

Feeling bumps, the road, road noise is not necessarily a bad thing at all. It's "being in touch"

When I drive my Anniversary Z06 C5 2003, I feel bumps, I feel "the road" I "hear it" and I "like it"

My wife just got herself a new car . (For her birthday....yeah and the next 4 or 5 birthdays by the time it's paid off....)View attachment 416641

View attachment 416643

View attachment 416647

Tell your wife that this car is "bulbous".

Seriously, it looks like the Michelin Man with tires.

Forum List

Back