I thought Trump called for a boycott of Coca Cola

Did anyone REALLY think Donnie was gonna give up his Diet Coke? How about Propecia - his balding medication from Merck??
Nah - Good for thee, not so much for ME.
But hey, nice to see he's still got Junior Racist Mr Miller on his flank. :rolleyes-41:

Talk about awkward. Former President Donald Trump got ridiculed on Monday for hiding his beloved Diet Coke bottle in a photo op just days after he called for a boycott of Coca-Cola over Georgia voting rights.​
Stephen Miller, Trump’s former senior White House adviser, posted the photo of Trump sitting at his desk at Mar-a-Lago with the Coke bottle hiding behind the phone.​
“Just has a terrific meeting with President Trump!” tweeted Miller.​

Boycotts are for the little people, not him.

Just like he was going to join the marchers down Pennsylvania Ave.

Did anyone REALLY think Donnie was gonna give up his Diet Coke? How about Propecia - his balding medication from Merck??
But hey, nice to see he's still got Junior Racist Mr Miller on his flank. :rolleyes-41:

Talk about awkward. Former President Donald Trump got ridiculed on Monday for hiding his beloved Diet Coke bottle in a photo op just days after he called for a boycott of Coca-Cola over Georgia voting rights.​
Stephen Miller, Trump’s former senior White House adviser, posted the photo of Trump sitting at his desk at Mar-a-Lago with the Coke bottle hiding behind the phone.​

I'll have to take your word for it. I followed Trump about as much as I follow Biden---not at all. Most of what I know about them is from liberal teeth gnashing.

Your enduring love for Donald Trump is touching. A little stalkerish, but sweet.

Your enduring love for Donald Trump is touching. A little stalkerish, but sweet.

Speaking of "stalkerish" - You definitely qualify! :rolleyes-41:

703ad5d4cf27448c54ceb9cbdbe0bd86.jpg

Boycotts are for the little people, not him.

Nice to see that he received his new Resolute Desk knockoff from "Hooker" so he can play president :lol:

I see no resemblance
View attachment 476800

Oh c'mon dude, it's got the same overall profile.
Donnie probably plays with his toy soldiers on that desk too since he can't use the military as a prop anymore. :D

24b009.jpg

Like a million other desks.

IDAGF if toy dish on Trump just be accurate.

But it's got a desktop, and some drawers, and a kneehole. I dunno, he may be on to something. :cuckoo:

It must really suck to have TDS.

Bill Clinton hid a freaking cigar you know where with Monica and it was no big deal. Now lefties are all ga-ga over Trump and a freaking bottle of coke. No surprises here.
What the hell does Clinton, who has been out of office for almost 22 years, have to do with Trump's hypocrisy??

D3F572D0-FB41-4D2E-9215-964D1D0B9E22.jpeg

You're criticizing Trump for practicing forgiveness to an American company that supported his rivals in another life? Congratulations for winning the James Accosta preppie rabble rouser ribbon. lol Go ahead and Hate on. The law protects you. :rolleyes-41:

isn’t it possible 1) someone else set it on the corner of the desk 2) it was a bottle he already had purchased prior to his announcing he was boycotting coke? like kennedy getting cuban cigs before annoying the embargo

isn’t it possible 1) someone else set it on the corner of the desk 2) it was a bottle he already had purchased prior to his announcing he was boycotting coke? like kennedy getting cuban cigs before annoying the embargo
1) No 2) LoL and 3) You're a kook ;)

Forum List

Back