I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Do you know how arrogant it is to give long-time adherents of a faith advice on how they should best read their holy books? Would you tell a Muslim how to read the Koran, or a Jew how to read the Torah? Or do only Christians get this special treatment?

I have not told Muslims or Jews that as I have not been a lifelong adherent to their faith.

Have you tried reading a bible without chapters and verses? It truly gives you a whole new perspective on the bible that is rather remarkable.

you are aware that the chapter and verses were added by man and not part of God's plan?

No shit Sherlock read the dead Sea Scrolls

Have you tried reading a bible without chapters and verses?

So, you have ever single verse in the Bible memorized?

Yeah, that is bullshit.

Jesus said you should not bear false witness...did you miss that one

When did I say that? I said I know the protestants and Catholic bible by heart.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

you just said ... I know the bible by heart. If you know it by heart, that means you have the whole thing memorized

Who the fuck would have the entire thing memorized ? God damn book of numbers is so damn boring, people spend their entire life's studying it and still don't have all the answers.

So, you do not know the bible by heart.

Glad we could get that figured out.

And you don't know what the term means, youre like those assholes who take the bible word for word litteraly and then they build a 100 million dollar tourist attraction and put dinosaurs on the ark.

if you dont take the bible at its word then how are you supposed to take it???

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."
He is a pretend Christian... no doubt.

You don’t have to be Christian to care about human life

Caring and acting on it are two different things.

And neither are exclusive to Christians

Not true Christians, that's where Martin Luther's sola fide falls apart, they think that once saved always saved and no works of love is involved, they hate and refuse to read the book of James.

Wow, you just define millions of people by stereotypes, presumptions and generalities. The act of a true idiot

When did I say that? I said I know the protestants and Catholic bible by heart.

(Not much difference, still pissed the protestants left out the story of Susana in Daniel chapter 13)

you just said ... I know the bible by heart. If you know it by heart, that means you have the whole thing memorized

Who the fuck would have the entire thing memorized ? God damn book of numbers is so damn boring, people spend their entire life's studying it and still don't have all the answers.

And you don't know what the term means, youre like those assholes who take the bible word for word litteraly and then they build a 100 million dollar tourist attraction and put dinosaurs on the ark.

I know what the term means, you clearly do not.

What does know something by heart mean? | meaning of know something by heart | know something by heart definition | idioMeanings

What is the meaning of "know something by heart"?
The meaning of "know something by heart" is:
to have something memorized perfectly

So you give me an opinion link?

Once again your like those asshole who try to take the bible word for word.

Do you know how arrogant it is to give long-time adherents of a faith advice on how they should best read their holy books? Would you tell a Muslim how to read the Koran, or a Jew how to read the Torah? Or do only Christians get this special treatment?

I have not told Muslims or Jews that as I have not been a lifelong adherent to their faith.

Have you tried reading a bible without chapters and verses? It truly gives you a whole new perspective on the bible that is rather remarkable.

you are aware that the chapter and verses were added by man and not part of God's plan?

Why do you assume I'm wholly ignorant about my own holy book? Would you assume that about other people of faith that are at least passably literate?

I can only base my assumptions on what you post on this forum.

What does know something by heart mean? | meaning of know something by heart | know something by heart definition | idioMeanings

Just the opposite actually.

Church Lady: Did you have a chaperone on that date??? Hmmmm???

Church Lady: Did you wear a cover up over that bikini? Hmmmm??

Church Lady: Did you go see that R rated movie this weekend?? Isn't that special!!!

Those are your questions, GG. They're not questions; you're really pointing out everyone else's sins.

I don't think Leftist unbelievers realize the extent to which they have become Judgmental Puritans

I seem to have struck a nerve.

That is good.

My favorite Christian apologist used to say his only desire was to put a pebble in people's shoe...

Stuck a nerve? That's what I did with you by posting this thread.

No you are trying to take my post word for word...

Try again protestant .

Church Lady: Did you go see that R rated movie this weekend?? Isn't that special!!!

Those are your questions, GG. They're not questions; you're really pointing out everyone else's sins.

I don't think Leftist unbelievers realize the extent to which they have become Judgmental Puritans

That is good.

My favorite Christian apologist used to say his only desire was to put a pebble in people's shoe...

Not at all. It has been an enjoyable discussion for me.

I am not the one freaking out and stomping away mad

We do not often get to discuss religion on this forum.

No you are trying to take my post word for word...

Try again protestant .

You used an expression that has a meaning. Clearly you used the expression wrong, but are not honest enough to admit to your mistake.

a dictionary is not an opinion link,,,

That is good.

Who is mad? That would be you posting on my thread about Trump being a Christian.

Of course it is an opinion link, next you going to tell us Wiki is not fool?

That is good.

Who is mad? That would be you posting on my thread about Trump being a Christian.

I have not posted a single thing that could be construed as angry or upset.

I have had a fun discussion, it has been an enjoyable way to spend my Saturday morning after my Tee Time got rained out.

well wiki is a fraud at best,,,,

That is good.

I have had a fun discussion, it has been an enjoyable way to spend my Saturday morning after my Tee Time got rained out.

Lmfao you have been posting off topic and attacking me personally ..

Try again.

People like to bash Wikipdeia, but studies have found it to be more than 99% accurate.

Study shows Wikipedia Accuracy is 99.5%

That is good.

Lmfao you have been posting off topic and attacking me personally ..

Try again.

I have not attacked you once, why must you lie when the proof is here for all the world to see

People like to bash Wikipdeia, but studies have found it to be more than 99% accurate.

Study shows Wikipedia Accuracy is 99.5%
that all depends on the subject matter,,,

their POV of most conservatives is about 5%

It’s not like it’s logical that our military was poised to attack to begin with.

This makes sense since you have no logic. When has our military not been stationed in the middle east ready to strike on a moments notice?
Under Clinton? Check
Under Bush's? Check
Under Obama? Check
Under Trump? NO WAY MAN.......ORANGE MAN BAD

Fucking idiot
Only difference is Trump is provoking confrontation

Forum List

Back