I think this might explain some of the sharp differences we see on this board about what to do in this Crises!

I think this might explain some of the sharp differences we se on this board about what to do in this Crises!

World 1:
Whom Democrats trust for coronavirus information, per a CBS/YouGov poll: the CDC 87 percent, your governor 75 percent, the national media 72 percent, friends and family 72 percent, religious leaders 44 percent, President Trump 14 percent.

World 2: Whom Republicans trust, according to the same poll: Trump 90 percent, the CDC 84 percent, friends and family 81 percent, religious leaders 71 percent, your governor 65 percent, the national media 13 percent.

90% trust Trump over the CDC?

Those Trump patriots should stand on their principles, and give their lives for the Trump economy, and pack those churches 3 times a week, to preach the gospel on being a martyr for maga.

I think this might explain some of the sharp differences we se on this board about what to do in this Crises!

World 1:
Whom Democrats trust for coronavirus information, per a CBS/YouGov poll: the CDC 87 percent, your governor 75 percent, the national media 72 percent, friends and family 72 percent, religious leaders 44 percent, President Trump 14 percent.

World 2: Whom Republicans trust, according to the same poll: Trump 90 percent, the CDC 84 percent, friends and family 81 percent, religious leaders 71 percent, your governor 65 percent, the national media 13 percent.

90% trust Trump over the CDC?

Those Trump patriots should stand on their principles, and give their lives for the Trump economy, and pack those churches 3 times a week, to preach the gospel on being a martyr for maga.

Anyone who trusts Trump for accurate information should ingest aquarium cleaner and pack into their churches on Easter.

Is misrepresenting what Trump said just a hobby for you or a way of life?

Do you not aspire to be more than a lying sack of shit?
Retard: On Easter, you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time.

Leader: There is no way in hell the American people will be able to attend church on Easter, which is just 18 days from now. Don't even think about it.

See the difference, tard?

Since you continue to lie about what he said, who the fudge cares what you think, retard!
Hey dumbshit: “Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

So as I was saying...Retard:
On Easter, you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time.

Leader: There is no way in hell the American people will be able to attend church on Easter, which is just 18 days from now. Don't even think about it.

Do you FINALLY see what a tard we have in the White House yet, dumbass?

Anyone who trusts Trump for accurate information should ingest aquarium cleaner and pack into their churches on Easter.

Retard: On Easter, you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time.

Since you continue to lie about what he said, who the fudge cares what you think, retard!
Hey dumbshit: “Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

On Easter, you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time.

Why are you such a dishonest MFer not to show the entire quote in context? People like you need a zipper installed in your face, and it fitted with a lock and key. That way you could not spread stupidity like a virus!

Why are you such a dishonest MFer not to show the entire quote in context? People like you need a zipper installed in your face, and it fitted with a lock and key. That way you could not spread stupidity like a virus!

Please, by all means, provide us the context.

Not my job. I want the lying sack of shit to prove himself wrong.

Not my job. I want the lying sack of shit to prove himself wrong.

It is. You claimed it was out of context therefore it is up to you to prove your claim.

Forum List

Back