Zone1 I Think That Black People Are Beautiful

I bet you wouldnt say that to a black person who said they're proud to be black.
That's because in America blacks did not win the birthing lottery.

Ii think we can do quite fine without whites making threads telling themselves we are beautiful..

And for the record,, I can't find ever recall wanting to be white.

I think I would say, "Why?"
Why not? Perhaps you need to read Walter Rodneys book, "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" to learn why blacks should be proud.

Yes, the OP is right.

But because of the dreadful behavior or attitude of a significant proportion of them, many people neglect to appreciate the fact that African Americans are physically beautiful.

Yes, the OP is right.

But because of the dreadful behavior or attitude of a significant proportion of them, many people neglect to appreciate the fact that African Americans are physically beautiful.
Some are and some are not. Denzel Washington is a hunk, even in his 60s!

Actually, believe it or not I'm proud to be white. Watch me get called a racist now.
It's stupid to be proud of anything you had absolutely nothing to do with.

How dumb is this statement?

I'm proud I have Hazel green eyes

Why the hell should I be "proud " of that? It's not like I did it myself.

What about glad? I’m glad I have green eyes. I think they’re striking and I get compliments a lot.

Here's the thing: In our culture, the physical features that generally define "beauty" are ALL typical of (some) caucasian women. Blonde hair, blue eyes, wavy hair, fair skin, etc., etc., etc. That is not to say that there cannot be a woman of another race who is beautiful, in her own way, but...

On the other hand, the facial characteristics of Black African women include features that are, simply put, antithetical to the prevailing concept of beauty in our culture. Wide nose, big lips, kinked hair...sorry. There are "no" Black women (not mixed race) who are "beautiful" by our cultural standards.

On yet another other hand, there are some spectacularly beautiful women in America and Europe who are of mixed race - Black and Caucasian. And although nobody will admit it out loud. those are the people that advertisers are usually seeking for their ads: a mixed race woman with Caucasian features, who has just enough "color" to make it clear that somewhere in her ancestry is a Black African slave enslaved person. One might also note that Black men, when they have the resources to attract the most desirable women around, choose either "white" women, or mixed race, as described earlier in this paragraph.

"Black is beautiful"? Maybe in some respects, but not when it comes to physical beauty. In this culture.

Here's the thing: In our culture, the physical features that generally define "beauty" are ALL typical of (some) caucasian women. Blonde hair, blue eyes, wavy hair, fair skin, etc., etc., etc. That is not to say that there cannot be a woman of another race who is beautiful, in her own way, but...

On the other hand, the facial characteristics of Black African women include features that are, simply put, antithetical to the prevailing concept of beauty in our culture. Wide nose, big lips, kinked hair...sorry. There are "no" Black women (not mixed race) who are "beautiful" by our cultural standards.

On yet another other hand, there are some spectacularly beautiful women in America and Europe who are of mixed race - Black and Caucasian. And although nobody will admit it out loud. those are the people that advertisers are usually seeking for their ads: a mixed race woman with Caucasian features, who has just enough "color" to make it clear that somewhere in her ancestry is a Black African slave enslaved person. One might also note that Black men, when they have the resources to attract the most desirable women around, choose either "white" women, or mixed race, as described earlier in this paragraph.

"Black is beautiful"? Maybe in some respects, but not when it comes to physical beauty. In this culture.
Wow that's not racist at all.

Its better to be proud of accomplishments!

Yet if I were a black person saying that I was proud to be black you probably wouldn't be saying this.

Although this has been stated before, facts cannot be racist.

And only a Leftist fool/tool would suggest that they are.

Yet if I were a black person saying that I was proud to be black you probably wouldn't be saying this.

No, I dont mean you specifically. I mean people in general should be more proud of accomplishments they have done personally , rather than being proud of the fact they have two arms... two legs... fingers on their hands and toes.... and posses a skin color.

Forum List

Back