I think someone has been logging into my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it. I have had messages telling me "You are not allowed to post on this page" and another one I have forgotten. Anyway, I just logged off. That was yesterday, Sunday. Today, so far, so good. ( fingers crossed )
strange ….

For the last few days, whenever I logged in, I would get a message saying that the active user had changed. And then other times throughout the day I'd get randomly logged out, as if someone else was logging into my account and becoming the active user.

I changed my password yesterday and it hasn't happened since.

If any of the technical staff reviews my activity, I do not change my IP address.

So if there are different IP addresses in my recent history, that should answer the question of ''if.''

Will probably never figure out the ''who'' part, though, if that's the case.

And I've enough technical experience to believe that it is the case.
I have had that experience here. I would open upy posting history to see posts I never wrote.
Also did a password change.

For the last few days, whenever I logged in, I would get a message saying that the active user had changed. And then other times throughout the day I'd get randomly logged out, as if someone else was logging into my account and becoming the active user.

If any of the technical staff reviews my activity, I do not change my IP address.

So if there are different IP addresses in my recent history, that should answer the question of ''if.''

could it be bidens doj and fbi are spying on you?

It's the deep state; they're just terrified of your omniscient wisdom and savvy. You've got their number, and they're running scared.

It's the deep state; they're just terrified of your omniscient wisdom and savvy. You've got their number, and they're running scared.

Exactly. And they would have got away with it, too, if it weren't for my meddling around in their no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded, shenanigans. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back