I think she's the one

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I don't want to jinx it, but I think she's the one.

She's a physician assistant, which means she can do anything a physician can do but does not have a medical degree.

She's very cute and very nice.

She appears to find me attractive, which helps a lot, of course.

I've already disclosed my medical history to her, which she got out of me during a very thorough medical screening interview.

It's still early, so things could go wrong.

But I'm hopeful.

Patient or potential husband? It sounds like a conflict of interest, but honestly, no, not really.
If she’s going to have a male patient, she has an active interest in seeing that that he keeps himself attractive and healthy in good form.
What’s a guy need help with? Guys aren’t always as open or comfortable to other guys as people assume.
Hell, women see male OB/GYN doctors all the time -- and they aren’t always comfortable with another female or some c***-licking female nurse in the room either.

Bottom line is to stay on topic and don’t get too personal. 15-minute visit. Doctor’s notes dictated on the computer system on the fly. Get well soon, stay well, keep well. Next patient please.

She's a physician assistant, which means she can do anything a physician can do but does not have a medical degree.

I've already disclosed my medical history to her, which she got out of me during a very thorough medical screening interview.

But I'm hopeful.
Have you spoken religion or politics with her? A little advice... don’t be so quick to go down that road. Enjoy the fun stuff before you blow it with the political and religious crap. Best of luck to you.

Hell, women see male OB/GYN doctors all the time
How else can you cure hysteria? You need to manually stimulate the clitoris or use a vibrator.

female-hysteria-2.jpg

7926054-4x3-xlarge.jpg

Hell, women see male OB/GYN doctors all the time
How else can you cure hysteria? You need to manually stimulate the clitoris or use a vibrator.

But I'm hopeful.
If she's the one for you, and you for her,
you will end up together.

If you are not, then nothing you can do
can change that either.

My older sister met her perfect husband
when he interviewed her as a job applicant.

Of course he had to decline hiring her
because it would cause a conflict.

But he knew the minute they met, that "she was the one."

And they have 3 wonderful boys, just as nice and smart
as their parents.

The biggest signal that "something was up" was when
all his friends said that he changed and became a better man.

Suddenly he becomes this perfect husband and father
when he had no such leanings or plans.

Nobody who met him afterwards would believe
what he was like before he met "the one."

(When I met the one for me, I cried.
I thought God was trying to kill me.
Once that I got over all that, I thank God everyday
for the best Birthday present I ever got.
That special someone God made exactly for me.
Everything I am not, was magically put into this
other person that I cannot help but love no matter what.
I don't think I could stand living on this planet otherwise.)

But I'm hopeful.

Ya met someone ....good luck ..

Part of there job is to be nice to customers ,so do not make a mistake and be confused with her being nice and being attracted to you. It will keep you out of an uncomfortable situation.

BTW since men have such a bad reputation of not going to or listening to their doctors, I thought of a plan to reform the VA by setting up a program that is a cross between clinic checkups and Hooters type sports bars: hire and train really hotties to dress up like "naughty nurses" and entertain the clients while encouraging them to make all their appointments. This would also reduce stress and make it more fun to go to the dreaded doctors offices.

Just an idea.

It would have to be completely privatized to get away with a frat party idea like this

But if it helped save lives and created more paid jobs and training in basic medical checkups for more people, hey why not try it?

The worst that might happen is this turning out to be just a funny joke and not practical to set up IRL. But even as a joke, I've gotten quite a few laughs out of people who enjoy this idea anyway!

Whoo hoo!

Going to the doctors to flirt with sexy nurses and maybe get a good healthy spanking!

But I'm hopeful.
Best of luck!

But I'm hopeful.
Did she offer you a prostate exam with her special tool? If not, she is just being nice!

Forum List

Back