I think Nick Folds started his last NFL game tonight and confirmed to the world he is ASS

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Final Numbers

15/26, 106 yds passing 0 TD passes, 1 Int LOL 3rd straight loss as a starter

With 8 seconds left got popped and left the game on a stretcher and that should be the end of his goofy ass LOL

Final Numbers

With 8 seconds left got popped and left the game on a stretcher and that should be the end of his goofy ass LOL

To be fair to him, most QBs that go to the Bears end up sucking.:D

Final Numbers

But I was told he was the GREAT NICK FOLES

Final Numbers

He did pretty good for the Eagles but you know what they say, once you go Bears you never come back. :D

Final Numbers

He did pretty good for the Eagles but you know what they say, once you go Bears you never come back. :D

Where QB's go to die.

Final Numbers

Foles has a reputation of being streaky. When he is on, he is real good. He will have a mention in the Pro Football HOF for winning a Super Bowl and throwing 7 Touchdown passes against the Raiders in the Chip Kelly era. He could have thrown more. Yet he most likely will not make the HOF. There are a great amount of players who were great who will not win Super Bowls even though they make the HOF. Foles in another way is in Canton.

Final Numbers

Foles has a reputation of being streaky. When he is on, he is real good. He will have a mention in the Pro Football HOF for winning a Super Bowl and throwing 7 Touchdown passes against the Raiders in the Chip Kelly era. He could have thrown more. Yet he most likely will not make the HOF. There are a great amount of players who were great who will not win Super Bowls even though they make the HOF. Foles in another way is in Canton.

He cant run and is professional dogshit

Final Numbers

I think it was great when Foles helped to beat the Patriots with the Eagles. He forever will be my hero for that. :D

Forum List

Back