I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

I am so glad my kids are out of school. There is no way in hell I would let them attend now. You might as well let them play Russian roulette. Learn your school district's tolerance level and make sure your kid knows it. Otherwise it IS YOUR FAULT G500 if your kid goes down for a felony. What the fuck do you think the outcome of kissing the NRA's ass was going to be? I feel sorry for your kid but you are making him a victim by calling the teacher a bitch and blaming it on her. And don't get me started on your other misogynistic comments.

A felony? For a kid using his finger and going Bang Bang?

The odds of your child dying in a school shooting are less than him or her getting hit by lightning.
If it is perceived as a threat, yes.

Oh please provide a reliable source for your claim. They didn’t even do that in the USSR.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
What, perceived threats aren't an arrestable offense? What planet do you live on?

G5 is pissed now, but if he and his kid are white they can sue the school district and walk away with a cool million and an AK47 thrown in.

If they are a differently than white ethnic group G5 will have to resign himself to taking the kid a tube of Desitin every week for the next 15 years.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

And so it begins.........you see the world of the left as it really is.....a place of insanity and chaos.....
Dude, I've been politically active since the 70s. I was a card carrying member of the Young Americans for Freedom, and gave many speeches at my state capitol against the ERA, labor unions, and all sorts of opposition to left wing causes. I was a teen subscriber to National Review and a regular viewer of Firing Line. I personally shook Bill Buckley's hand, and met Ronald Reagan before he was president. I know better than anyone about the hazards of liberals.

That's why I keep pointing out on here how much the pseudocons on this forum remind me of those 70s hippies. It's astonishing, really.
If you supported Ronnie you are, and always have been, a credible fool.

I am so glad my kids are out of school. There is no way in hell I would let them attend now. You might as well let them play Russian roulette. Learn your school district's tolerance level and make sure your kid knows it. Otherwise it IS YOUR FAULT G500 if your kid goes down for a felony. What the fuck do you think the outcome of kissing the NRA's ass was going to be? I feel sorry for your kid but you are making him a victim by calling the teacher a bitch and blaming it on her. And don't get me started on your other misogynistic comments.

The odds of your child dying in a school shooting are less than him or her getting hit by lightning.

Oh please provide a reliable source for your claim. They didn’t even do that in the USSR.

What, perceived threats aren't an arrestable offense? What planet do you live on?

G5 is pissed now, but if he and his kid are white they can sue the school district and walk away with a cool million and an AK47 thrown in.

If they are a differently than white ethnic group G5 will have to resign himself to taking the kid a tube of Desitin every week for the next 15 years.

Race has nothing to do with this and you can't sue a school for handing out discipline.

No, sticking your finger out and going "bang bang" is not an arrestable offense anywhere in this country. It's not perceived by anybody as a threat.

Race has nothing to do with this and you can't sue a school for handing out discipline.

No, sticking your finger out and going "bang bang" is not an arrestable offense anywhere in this country. It's not perceived by anybody as a threat.
You live in a bubble, Ray. A threat is a threat is a threat. Now tell me how minorities get out of time at the same rate as white people.

You live in a bubble, Ray. A threat is a threat is a threat. Now tell me how minorities get out of time at the same rate as white people.

I have no idea what you just asked. In English please.

Show me one instance where anybody in this country got arrested for doing what this child did.

Show me one instance where anybody in this country got arrested for doing what this child did.

People being arrested for finger guns? Google is your friend, but since you are too lazy to do it yourself, here ya go....................

Police Calls | Finger gun sends man to jail

Man Arrested After Threatening to Shoot Homeowner with ‘Finger Gun’, Canby Now Podcast

Fredericksburg man arrested for allegedly pointing his finger at two detectives

People being arrested for finger guns? Google is your friend, but since you are too lazy to do it yourself, here ya go....................

Police Calls | Finger gun sends man to jail

Man Arrested After Threatening to Shoot Homeowner with ‘Finger Gun’, Canby Now Podcast

Fredericksburg man arrested for allegedly pointing his finger at two detectives

The first incident was about road rage and aggressive driving. The second story was about breaking and entering. The third incident was about detectives hearing threats made against them. Anything else?

if g5000 was politically active in the 70s, how was he when he had his still young enough to play finger-pointer guns...child? :dunno:

if g5000 was politically active in the 70s, how [old?] was he when he had his still young enough to play finger-pointer guns...child? :dunno:

45 or so. Math isn't your strong point, is it?d

if g5000 was politically active in the 70s, how [old?] was he when he had his still young enough to play finger-pointer guns...child? :dunno:

wtf are you talking about 45 is old to have a kid

Not for a man. It's fairly common actually.
fairly common as in....only 9%...common? Whose math was in question again, lol!

: 0

Anyhoo, this school sounds unreasonable.

Yeah. I'd call 9% fairly common. Listen, you stepped on your dick and made an ignorant comment. It happens. Best to admit it and move on. Or bury your self in ridiculous excuses. Your call.

Yeah. I'd call 9% fairly common. Listen, you stepped on your dick and made an ignorant comment. It happens. Best to admit it and move on. Or bury your self in ridiculous excuses. Your call.
i made a comment that this guy was old to have a kid this age.

You went on to babble about a gotchya that wasnt there....about math

9% is not fairly common, its 91% 'uncommon' mr remedial math

this neener neener shit is why this site blows donkey balls regarding adult debate

I played Doom 2, Duke Nukem and Wolfenstien in high school all evening after school and not once did I shoot a finger gun at a classmate.

We even had one teacher who set up a LAN system in his classroom and 8 computers were hooked up and we were playing FPS games like Quake. I loved killing people because I'd hear from across the room "Damn he shot me!" I wouldn't know who anyone in the game was until I killed them and heard the reaction! This was back in the mid 90's when these things were in their infancy. High speed internet didn't exist. LAN was the only way to link up without lag with multiple computers to play games.

I remember killing this one character who was pink and I was slaughtering them. Not knowing who they were I would laugh every time I'd kill them. A VERY cute girl pulled me aside one day and asked me to stop shooting her. I told Dana I was sorry and I'd never kill the pink person again. Gosh she was cute.

Man those were the days.

Last edited:
So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
So, we should ignore the threat of gun violence?
No, we take it on by letting everybody know we will shoot them dead at the school, before they can shoot up classrooms.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
PC at its finest

Forum List

Back