I think my bank was just robbed.

I was going to do some banking and a cop car comes tearing up behind my car. I pulled over and then continued on my way. Sadly, as I near my bank, the squad pulls into the parking lot.....and as I get closer, there are several other squads in the lot right next door....and there is a cop pulling out yellow crime scene tape......

I will keep you updated...
So did it end up being a robbery or a false alarm?

Thanks for asking.

It was an actual robbery, the guy apparently didn't use a weapon of any kind...I will see the tellers today, and I will ask them how it went down, if they can talk...

The funny thing is...the guys photo is plain as day.....he didn't use a mask...so I wonder if he has been caught already or if he is still walking around....

Not live, and not as much. Understandable.

http://www.robertfeder.com/2016/12/14/rush-limbaugh-locks-wls-2019/

Rumors have persisted for years that WLS bosses were looking to drop the show, which generates scant revenue for the station. The list of advertisers who avoid Limbaugh grew after his controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown law student, triggered a boycott in 2012. As recently as March 2015, sources said WLS was poised to pull the plug on Limbaugh, but that report was shot down.

In the latest Nielsen Audio survey, middays on WLS (from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays) rank fourth with a 4.8 percent share and cumulative weekly audience of 304,400. Among listeners between 25 and 54, WLS tied for 20th in middays with a 2.4 share and 103,000 cume.

OUCH!!!

In a democrat city......yeah...wow....if that is even true......and yet....Rush cries all the way to the bank....

Who was the last Republican mayor there? And what was his relationship with... oh, say -- Al Capone?

Democrat mayors have run Chicago since 1931......tell us this is a Republican problem......moron.

Mayor of Chicago - Wikipedia

I'm well aware of that. I'm also well aware of the last Republican one, the vastly corrupt Big Bill Thompson, who cozied up to Al Capone and lost his job when he campaigned by tossing ethnic slurs at a Democratic contender. And I knew that before I posed that question, which is why you avoided answering it, which I also knew you'd do because you're a coward.

That doesn't make Al Capone's gang, or ethnic slurs or gross corruption a "Republican problem"--- it makes them a Big Bill Thompson problem. But then I'm not the poster who's imbeciic enough to trot out that false equivalence--- YOU are. So now --- it's your problem. Be careful what you wish for.

I answered it with the fact...democrats have been controlling Chicago since 1931.....1931......and you go back to one Republican mayor before that....in order to try to make some point......wow...you got me.

Hmmmmmm

Big bill thompson...Mayor of Chicago for 4 years......actually, dug deeper ....3 terms back before 1931.......

Democrats run the entire city of Chicago since 1931... 86 years....

Do you pretend to be stupid when you post....or are you really just stupid in general?

Hey, it's your Composition Fallacy. I just took it for a walk. to see where it would go.

"Bill Thompson was corrupt.
"Bill Thompson allowed Al Capone's mob to run the city.
"Bill Thompson tossed ethnic slurs at his Democrat rival.
"Bill Thompson lost when the city got fed up with all that.

"Bill Thompson was a Republican.

-- "Therefore, Republicans are corrupt bigots who let gangs run the joint, and are losers".

Your own logic, Sprinklybits. As I said --- careful what you wish for.

In a democrat city......yeah...wow....if that is even true......and yet....Rush cries all the way to the bank....

Who was the last Republican mayor there? And what was his relationship with... oh, say -- Al Capone?

Democrat mayors have run Chicago since 1931......tell us this is a Republican problem......moron.

I'm well aware of that. I'm also well aware of the last Republican one, the vastly corrupt Big Bill Thompson, who cozied up to Al Capone and lost his job when he campaigned by tossing ethnic slurs at a Democratic contender. And I knew that before I posed that question, which is why you avoided answering it, which I also knew you'd do because you're a coward.

That doesn't make Al Capone's gang, or ethnic slurs or gross corruption a "Republican problem"--- it makes them a Big Bill Thompson problem. But then I'm not the poster who's imbeciic enough to trot out that false equivalence--- YOU are. So now --- it's your problem. Be careful what you wish for.

I answered it with the fact...democrats have been controlling Chicago since 1931.....1931......and you go back to one Republican mayor before that....in order to try to make some point......wow...you got me.

Hmmmmmm

Big bill thompson...Mayor of Chicago for 4 years......actually, dug deeper ....3 terms back before 1931.......

Do you pretend to be stupid when you post....or are you really just stupid in general?

Hey, it's your fallacy. I just took it for a walk.

-- "Therefore, Republicans are corrupt bigots who let gangs run the joint, and are losers".

No, dumb as......Republican mayor 86 years ago was corrupt......

democrat party runs the city of Chicago for 86 years...total control....and you say the Republican mayor 86 years ago is comparable to the democrats running that city for 86 years...

Again...are you just stupid...or really. really stupid?

This mean that you are so pricking scared all the time. Probably carry your gunS to your own bathroom, eating dinners at home, cutting your grass or washing your car with 2 guns on your side.
I thought people like you are very tough.

What would carrying a gun have in relation to being tough?...dumb ass

In short you are scared all the time. I thought having a gun make you tough and stronger.

I am always curious where you guys get the "Always scared" from. Putting on a pistol for self defense takes about as much emotion as putting on your cell phone. I have a pretty good idea that where I live I won't be a victim of crime....so there is even less chance of walking around in fear......

The only people who constantly talk about fear...is you and the other anti gunners...you are afraid of criminals with guns...but you are more afraid of normal people carrying guns for self defense....it is an obsession with you guys.....you can feel the fear in your posts whenever you talk about normal people carrying guns.....it radiates through the computer...

Wrong again dude. Your goal and only goal is to flood this country with more guns. You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace. You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

Chicago proved you very wrong. Yes Chicago has very strict gun control but criminals buy them from other states. That is not an excuse. If all states and cities will follow the same and close the loopholes a gun shows then we should have not have these problems or better control.
Keep trying.

Moron......Chicago has the same gun laws as New York and L.A.......and, moron, the gangs in New York and L.A. can get guns from out of state too...moron...but Chicago has more gun murders than both of them combined........it isn't the guns...moron.....

And more peaceful? As more Americans bought and actually carried more guns...our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 79%......our violent crime rate went down 72%.......there is nothing about the gun issue in this country that you understand or get right...the actual facts, the truth and reality show you are wrong about everything.....you aren't even close......

Wrong again. This is the problem with idiots like you. You posted a lot of lies in other threads about Obama and Trump.
So why the hell should anyone believe you with your lunatic fantasy about guns?

Correct they buy guns from other states and from gun shows loopholes. So why not apply the same restrictions across board?
Your lunatic and delusional beliefs is more guns more peaceful. Chicago proved you 100% wrong.

I thought you said that more guns make the city safe. So what happened to Chicago?

So by electing republican mayor will make any difference? Or he/she will distribute more guns? Or start selling guns again in Chicago?

1. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws.....on top of that, they have implemented anti police policies, failed to hire more cops ( although they have finally gotten around to hiring more) and after Ferguson, the police are backing off confronting people...which have reduced arrest rates and reduced the fear of criminals of being stopped carrying an illegal gun.....add to that the weak sentencing laws, which allow repeat, violent gun offenders back on the streets with less than 3 years served, and add to that the gangs controlling too many aldermen....and that is why chicago has the murder numbers higher than both New York and L.A. combined...even though they have the same gun laws.

And concealed carry is new to Chicago...and the democrats have undermined it by keeping gun stores and shooting ranges out of the city...

2. so the poor people in Chicago, who really need access to guns, can't get guns for self defense.....

Those are the problems with Chicago..

1. Read my post #50.

2. Really? I mean REALLY? Chicago is flooded with guns that you can buy them anywhere. So made you think those poor people cannot get a guns for self defense? Maybe they cannot afford to buy a gun because they are poor and don't have money but it's dumb excuse to use that as your defense to spread your propaganda.

Bottom line what should the democrats do in order to keep the Chicago safe?

Moron....law abiding poor people are not going to get illegal guns....the gangs get illegal guns.......if a poor person wants a legal gun it costs money.....for the FOID card, and then they have to travel outside of the city first to buy the gun...then again to pick up the gun.....and that is only to own it...to actually carry it takes 16 hours of training, moron....outside of the city because Chicago doesn't have gun stores...and it costs the fee for the classes plus the fees for the permit.....so for the poor who are, you know...poor, it is a financial burden...and if they have to take public transportation then it takes massive amounts of time to get their 16 hours outside of the city.

The democrats need to hire more police......about 2,000, they are short that many. They need to pass longer sentences for gun criminals, especially repeat gun offenders, offenders the Police Commishioner says go through a revolving door when they get arrested....

Exactly what I just said.
You dumbly assumed that all people are law abiding citizens.
You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

So flooding the streets with guns is the only and only way to solve your problems. So you make more money. Right?

JoeyB Dolezal you are one stupid individual, but that's nothing new to regulars around here.. You didn't dis Rush. You made up a series of lies about all of his advertisers. That's no dis. LOL...it's you showing the world the REAL you, fool!

His advertising revenues are still shit. Nobody wants their products associated with his show.

You do realize Rush is syndicated nationwide, no?

Not surprising, with how myopic you are.

I've never seen any other poster be on the wrong side of every single issue discussed, save you.

Someday you may break that chain, however, people shouldn't hold their breath until you do.

In short you are scared all the time. I thought having a gun make you tough and stronger.

I am always curious where you guys get the "Always scared" from. Putting on a pistol for self defense takes about as much emotion as putting on your cell phone. I have a pretty good idea that where I live I won't be a victim of crime....so there is even less chance of walking around in fear......

The only people who constantly talk about fear...is you and the other anti gunners...you are afraid of criminals with guns...but you are more afraid of normal people carrying guns for self defense....it is an obsession with you guys.....you can feel the fear in your posts whenever you talk about normal people carrying guns.....it radiates through the computer...

Wrong again dude. Your goal and only goal is to flood this country with more guns. You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace. You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

Chicago proved you very wrong. Yes Chicago has very strict gun control but criminals buy them from other states. That is not an excuse. If all states and cities will follow the same and close the loopholes a gun shows then we should have not have these problems or better control.
Keep trying.

Moron......Chicago has the same gun laws as New York and L.A.......and, moron, the gangs in New York and L.A. can get guns from out of state too...moron...but Chicago has more gun murders than both of them combined........it isn't the guns...moron.....

And more peaceful? As more Americans bought and actually carried more guns...our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 79%......our violent crime rate went down 72%.......there is nothing about the gun issue in this country that you understand or get right...the actual facts, the truth and reality show you are wrong about everything.....you aren't even close......

Wrong again. This is the problem with idiots like you. You posted a lot of lies in other threads about Obama and Trump.

Correct they buy guns from other states and from gun shows loopholes. So why not apply the same restrictions across board?
Your lunatic and delusional beliefs is more guns more peaceful. Chicago proved you 100% wrong.

There is no gun show loophole...moron.....

And nice deflection....you said that Chicago has a gun problem because they get their guns from out of state...I showed how stupid that point is by showing that L.A. and New York gangs also get guns from out of state but their gun murder numbers together don't equal Chicago's...so guns aren't the issue, the nature of the criminals, not the guns, is the issue.....so you are wrong...again....

Current, federal background check laws apply to all gun stores in every state in this country dipshit.....

The people getting the guns and selling them to the out of state gang members....are passing current, federal background checks, you moron......that means if you make background checks for private sales the law...they will still buy those guns legally and sell them to gang members....

Keep trying.

Moron....I told you why Chicago is more violent...it isn't because normal people own and carry guns.......it is democrat policies that have understaffed the police, cut their resources, cut their manpower, and the low sentences they give to repeat, violent gun offenders, and the number of democrat politicians under the control of the gangs......none of that has anything to do with normal people owning and carrying guns...

And this statement...shows you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to guns in the United States...

Your lunatic and delusional beliefs is more guns more peaceful.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

I thought you said that more guns make the city safe. So what happened to Chicago?

So by electing republican mayor will make any difference? Or he/she will distribute more guns? Or start selling guns again in Chicago?

1. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws.....on top of that, they have implemented anti police policies, failed to hire more cops ( although they have finally gotten around to hiring more) and after Ferguson, the police are backing off confronting people...which have reduced arrest rates and reduced the fear of criminals of being stopped carrying an illegal gun.....add to that the weak sentencing laws, which allow repeat, violent gun offenders back on the streets with less than 3 years served, and add to that the gangs controlling too many aldermen....and that is why chicago has the murder numbers higher than both New York and L.A. combined...even though they have the same gun laws.

And concealed carry is new to Chicago...and the democrats have undermined it by keeping gun stores and shooting ranges out of the city...

2. so the poor people in Chicago, who really need access to guns, can't get guns for self defense.....

Those are the problems with Chicago..

1. Read my post #50.

2. Really? I mean REALLY? Chicago is flooded with guns that you can buy them anywhere. So made you think those poor people cannot get a guns for self defense? Maybe they cannot afford to buy a gun because they are poor and don't have money but it's dumb excuse to use that as your defense to spread your propaganda.

Bottom line what should the democrats do in order to keep the Chicago safe?

Moron....law abiding poor people are not going to get illegal guns....the gangs get illegal guns.......if a poor person wants a legal gun it costs money.....for the FOID card, and then they have to travel outside of the city first to buy the gun...then again to pick up the gun.....and that is only to own it...to actually carry it takes 16 hours of training, moron....outside of the city because Chicago doesn't have gun stores...and it costs the fee for the classes plus the fees for the permit.....so for the poor who are, you know...poor, it is a financial burden...and if they have to take public transportation then it takes massive amounts of time to get their 16 hours outside of the city.

The democrats need to hire more police......about 2,000, they are short that many. They need to pass longer sentences for gun criminals, especially repeat gun offenders, offenders the Police Commishioner says go through a revolving door when they get arrested....

Exactly what I just said.
You dumbly assumed that all people are law abiding citizens.
You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

So flooding the streets with guns is the only and only way to solve your problems. So you make more money. Right?

No.....you keep lying about what I believe and say.

We have laws that put non law abiding gun owners in jail.....we have laws that put criminals who use guns in jail......moron.

Flooding the streets...no, moron.....allowing normal, law abiding people to defend themselves with guns is one part of the solution...voting democrats out of office is another big part of the solution........using government money to actually pay for police man power and resources is another huge factor to lowering the crime rate...addressing the epidemic of single, teenage girls who are having multiple children with multiple males is another part...moron.....

How would I make more money....? Moron.

Hmmmmmm

democrat party runs the city of Chicago for 86 years...total control....and you say the Republican mayor 86 years ago is comparable to the democrats running that city for 86 years...

Hey Nummies, it's your fallacy. I'm just showing you where it goes.
And yes it is "stupid". I've been making that point the entire time I've been on this site.

Hmmmmmm

And yes it is "stupid". I've been making that point the entire time I've been on this site.

Democrats have controlled Chicago since 1931....but it isn't their actual policies that have created the violence, poverty and misery ....... they just pick up the garbage....that is your argument....that is why stupid describes you to a "T."

Keep trying.

Hey moron....riddle me this....you can look up these numbers, I didn't want to muddy up the post with lots of links you can just google....they are all from 2016...

Chicago...2016

Population 2.705 million

Houston...2016

Population 2.303

Now...genius....Chicago has strict gun control laws.....and no gun stores or shooting ranges in the city.

Texas......has gun laws that make left wingers like you faint...and more gun stores in every part of the state than Illinois...and yet Chicago has 2.5 times the gun murder rate.....even with a slightly higer population..which does not account for the higher gun murder numbers.

If access to guns caused gun murder...Houston should have a higher gun murder number than Chicago...right, genius? Since access to guns is easy...their criminals don't have to leave Houston, let alone travel out of state...right, genius?

And Houston is in a border state......next to Mexico, the narco state...unlike Illinois......

Texas gun laws...

Gun laws in Texas - Wikipedia

Gun laws Illinois...

Gun laws in Illinois - Wikipedia

Houston area gun stores...1,500.....and Chicago still has a higher gun murder number.....moron...

How many gun shops in Houston?

Hmmmmmm

Democrats have controlled Chicago since 1931....but it isn't their actual policies that have created the violence, poverty and misery ....... they just pick up the garbage....that is your argument....

Correct. And yours is "(insert city here) is run by Democrats and it's raining there, this would never happen with Republicans calling the shots of when the garbage is picked up". And I just demonstrated why your way doesn't work.

Dumbass.

Hmmmmmm

Democrats have controlled Chicago since 1931....but it isn't their actual policies that have created the violence, poverty and misery ....... they just pick up the garbage....that is your argument....

Correct. And yours is "(insert city here) is run by Democrats and it's raining there, this would never happen with Republicans calling the shots of when the garbage is picked up". And I just demonstrated why your way doesn't work.

Dumbass.

The democrats spend money on everything but police. A policy that increases crime. The democrats increase taxes, fines and fees on businesses, driving them out of the city, it increases crime and poverty....a democrat policy. The democrats attack the police as the enemy....drives up crime. The democrats pass lenient sentencing laws, fail to prosecute actual criminals based on racist theory, it increases the crime rate...democrat policy. The democrats have sold their souls to the gangs in their wards, and vote to reduce police resources in those areas....democrat policy....

You have no clue what you are talking about...and they have been doing this for 87 years in Chicago....

Keep trying.

And nice deflection....you said that Chicago has a gun problem because they get their guns from out of state...I showed how stupid that point is by showing that L.A. and New York gangs also get guns from out of state but their gun murder numbers together don't equal Chicago's...so guns aren't the issue, the nature of the criminals, not the guns, is the issue.....so you are wrong...again....

Current, federal background check laws apply to all gun stores in every state in this country dipshit.....

The people getting the guns and selling them to the out of state gang members....are passing current, federal background checks, you moron......that means if you make background checks for private sales the law...they will still buy those guns legally and sell them to gang members....

Yes there is a loophole in gun shows. I proved that to myself in2015 when I went to a gun show in Texas.
You lie a lot asshole. I don't even believe any of that crap you are spewing.
You keep blaming other states----- so why not apply the same restrictions across the board?

Keep trying.

Yes there is a loophole in gun shows. I proved that to myself in2015 when I went to a gun show in Texas.
You keep blaming other states----- so why not apply the same restrictions across the board?

I don't blame other states....I blame the criminal using the gun to shoot people...you blamed the other states, moron.

Keep trying.

Tell me this is a lie.....moron.

Hey moron....riddle me this....you can look up these numbers, I didn't want to muddy up the post with lots of links you can just google....they are all from 2016...

Chicago...2016

Population 2.705 million

Houston...2016

Population 2.303

Now...genius....Chicago has strict gun control laws.....and no gun stores or shooting ranges in the city.

Texas......has gun laws that make left wingers like you faint...and more gun stores in every part of the state than Illinois...and yet Chicago has 2.5 times the gun murder rate.....even with a slightly higer population..which does not account for the higher gun murder numbers.

If access to guns caused gun murder...Houston should have a higher gun murder number than Chicago...right, genius? Since access to guns is easy...their criminals don't have to leave Houston, let alone travel out of state...right, genius?

And Houston is in a border state......next to Mexico, the narco state...unlike Illinois......

Texas gun laws...

Gun laws in Texas - Wikipedia

Gun laws Illinois...

Gun laws in Illinois - Wikipedia

Houston area gun stores...1,500.....and Chicago still has a higher gun murder number.....moron...

How many gun shops in Houston?

Keep trying.

Moron....I told you why Chicago is more violent...it isn't because normal people own and carry guns.......it is democrat policies that have understaffed the police, cut their resources, cut their manpower, and the low sentences they give to repeat, violent gun offenders, and the number of democrat politicians under the control of the gangs......none of that has anything to do with normal people owning and carrying guns...

And this statement...shows you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to guns in the United States...

Your lunatic and delusional beliefs is more guns more peaceful.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

Do you expect me to open your links? I don't want to waste my time with your propaganda.

Let me repeat it again and tattooed it in your tiny dick. Your goal and only goal is to flood the streets of entire America with guns so you make more money.
The streets of Chicago is flooded with guns because of dumb fuck like you. Chicago proved you wrong no matter how you flip your tiny dick. Sorry they call you Dick Tiny.

Forum List

Back