I think my bank was just robbed.

The station got the White Sox...moron.....and they still play his entire show......

Not live, and not as much. Understandable.

http://www.robertfeder.com/2016/12/14/rush-limbaugh-locks-wls-2019/

Rumors have persisted for years that WLS bosses were looking to drop the show, which generates scant revenue for the station. The list of advertisers who avoid Limbaugh grew after his controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown law student, triggered a boycott in 2012. As recently as March 2015, sources said WLS was poised to pull the plug on Limbaugh, but that report was shot down.

In the latest Nielsen Audio survey, middays on WLS (from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays) rank fourth with a 4.8 percent share and cumulative weekly audience of 304,400. Among listeners between 25 and 54, WLS tied for 20th in middays with a 2.4 share and 103,000 cume.

OUCH!!!

In a democrat city......yeah...wow....if that is even true......and yet....Rush cries all the way to the bank....

The station got the White Sox...moron.....and they still play his entire show......

Rumors have persisted for years that WLS bosses were looking to drop the show, which generates scant revenue for the station. The list of advertisers who avoid Limbaugh grew after his controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown law student, triggered a boycott in 2012. As recently as March 2015, sources said WLS was poised to pull the plug on Limbaugh, but that report was shot down.

In the latest Nielsen Audio survey, middays on WLS (from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays) rank fourth with a 4.8 percent share and cumulative weekly audience of 304,400. Among listeners between 25 and 54, WLS tied for 20th in middays with a 2.4 share and 103,000 cume.

OUCH!!!

In a democrat city......yeah...wow....if that is even true......and yet....Rush cries all the way to the bank....

Who was the last Republican mayor there? And what was his relationship with... oh, say -- Al Capone?

OUCH!!!

Who was the last Republican mayor there? And what was his relationship with... oh, say -- Al Capone?

Democrat mayors have run Chicago since 1931......tell us this is a Republican problem......moron.

Mayor of Chicago - Wikipedia

This is the thing......if I had been about 15 minutes earlier, I would have been in the bank. This is what anti gunners just can't get through their thick heads......you wake up in the morning with no thought that this is the day you might be raped, robbed, beaten or murdered......you never know, you can't know.....and they would rather that the victims get raped, robbed or murdered, than to stop those attacks with a gun...that is their position, a position they never defend and always run from.

This mean that you are so pricking scared all the time. Probably carry your gunS to your own bathroom, eating dinners at home, cutting your grass or washing your car with 2 guns on your side.
I thought people like you are very tough.

What would carrying a gun have in relation to being tough?...dumb ass

In short you are scared all the time. I thought having a gun make you tough and stronger.

OUCH!!!

Democrat mayors have run Chicago since 1931......tell us this is a Republican problem......moron.

I thought you said that more guns make the city safe. So what happened to Chicago?

So by electing republican mayor will make any difference? Or he/she will distribute more guns? Or start selling guns again in Chicago?

This is the thing......if I had been about 15 minutes earlier, I would have been in the bank. This is what anti gunners just can't get through their thick heads......you wake up in the morning with no thought that this is the day you might be raped, robbed, beaten or murdered......you never know, you can't know.....and they would rather that the victims get raped, robbed or murdered, than to stop those attacks with a gun...that is their position, a position they never defend and always run from.

This mean that you are so pricking scared all the time. Probably carry your gunS to your own bathroom, eating dinners at home, cutting your grass or washing your car with 2 guns on your side.

In short you are scared all the time. I thought having a gun make you tough and stronger.

I am always curious where you guys get the "Always scared" from. Putting on a pistol for self defense takes about as much emotion as putting on your cell phone. I have a pretty good idea that where I live I won't be a victim of crime....so there is even less chance of walking around in fear......

The only people who constantly talk about fear...is you and the other anti gunners...you are afraid of criminals with guns...but you are more afraid of normal people carrying guns for self defense....it is an obsession with you guys.....you can feel the fear in your posts whenever you talk about normal people carrying guns.....it radiates through the computer...

OUCH!!!

I thought you said that more guns make the city safe. So what happened to Chicago?

So by electing republican mayor will make any difference? Or he/she will distribute more guns? Or start selling guns again in Chicago?

Chicago has the strictest gun control laws.....on top of that, they have implemented anti police policies, failed to hire more cops ( although they have finally gotten around to hiring more) and after Ferguson, the police are backing off confronting people...which have reduced arrest rates and reduced the fear of criminals of being stopped carrying an illegal gun.....add to that the weak sentencing laws, which allow repeat, violent gun offenders back on the streets with less than 3 years served, and add to that the gangs controlling too many aldermen....and that is why chicago has the murder numbers higher than both New York and L.A. combined...even though they have the same gun laws.

And concealed carry is new to Chicago...and the democrats have undermined it by keeping gun stores and shooting ranges out of the city...so the poor people in Chicago, who really need access to guns, can't get guns for self defense.....

Those are the problems with Chicago..

OUCH!!!

A republican mayor would have little ability to do much if the democrats keep control of everything else...they are the ones fighting increasing jail sentences for violent gun offenders and who are bought and paid for by the gangs....

I am always curious where you guys get the "Always scared" from. Putting on a pistol for self defense takes about as much emotion as putting on your cell phone. I have a pretty good idea that where I live I won't be a victim of crime....so there is even less chance of walking around in fear......

The only people who constantly talk about fear...is you and the other anti gunners...you are afraid of criminals with guns...but you are more afraid of normal people carrying guns for self defense....it is an obsession with you guys.....you can feel the fear in your posts whenever you talk about normal people carrying guns.....it radiates through the computer...

Wrong again dude. Your goal and only goal is to flood this country with more guns. You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace. You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

Chicago proved you very wrong. Yes Chicago has very strict gun control but criminals buy them from other states. That is not an excuse. If all states and cities will follow the same and close the loopholes a gun shows then we should have not have these problems or better control.
Keep trying.

OUCH!!!

1. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws.....on top of that, they have implemented anti police policies, failed to hire more cops ( although they have finally gotten around to hiring more) and after Ferguson, the police are backing off confronting people...which have reduced arrest rates and reduced the fear of criminals of being stopped carrying an illegal gun.....add to that the weak sentencing laws, which allow repeat, violent gun offenders back on the streets with less than 3 years served, and add to that the gangs controlling too many aldermen....and that is why chicago has the murder numbers higher than both New York and L.A. combined...even though they have the same gun laws.

And concealed carry is new to Chicago...and the democrats have undermined it by keeping gun stores and shooting ranges out of the city...

2. so the poor people in Chicago, who really need access to guns, can't get guns for self defense.....

1. Read my post #50.

2. Really? I mean REALLY? Chicago is flooded with guns that you can buy them anywhere. So made you think those poor people cannot get a guns for self defense? Maybe they cannot afford to buy a gun because they are poor and don't have money but it's dumb excuse to use that as your defense to spread your propaganda.

Bottom line what should the democrats do in order to keep the Chicago safe?

OUCH!!!

A republican mayor would have little ability to do much if the democrats keep control of everything else...they are the ones fighting increasing jail sentences for violent gun offenders and who are bought and paid for by the gangs....

Wrong again dude. It's like saying ----- We are not going to rob and shoot people today because we have a Republican mayor.

I thought republicans control the senate, congress and petulant little boy lying divisive republican president.

Wrong again dude. Your goal and only goal is to flood this country with more guns. You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace. You stupidly assumed that all gun owners are responsible and law abiding citizens.

Chicago proved you very wrong. Yes Chicago has very strict gun control but criminals buy them from other states. That is not an excuse. If all states and cities will follow the same and close the loopholes a gun shows then we should have not have these problems or better control.
Keep trying.

Moron......Chicago has the same gun laws as New York and L.A.......and, moron, the gangs in New York and L.A. can get guns from out of state too...moron...but Chicago has more gun murders than both of them combined........it isn't the guns...moron.....

And more peaceful? As more Americans bought and actually carried more guns...our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 79%......our violent crime rate went down 72%.......there is nothing about the gun issue in this country that you understand or get right...the actual facts, the truth and reality show you are wrong about everything.....you aren't even close......

1. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws.....on top of that, they have implemented anti police policies, failed to hire more cops ( although they have finally gotten around to hiring more) and after Ferguson, the police are backing off confronting people...which have reduced arrest rates and reduced the fear of criminals of being stopped carrying an illegal gun.....add to that the weak sentencing laws, which allow repeat, violent gun offenders back on the streets with less than 3 years served, and add to that the gangs controlling too many aldermen....and that is why chicago has the murder numbers higher than both New York and L.A. combined...even though they have the same gun laws.

And concealed carry is new to Chicago...and the democrats have undermined it by keeping gun stores and shooting ranges out of the city...

2. so the poor people in Chicago, who really need access to guns, can't get guns for self defense.....

1. Read my post #50.

2. Really? I mean REALLY? Chicago is flooded with guns that you can buy them anywhere. So made you think those poor people cannot get a guns for self defense? Maybe they cannot afford to buy a gun because they are poor and don't have money but it's dumb excuse to use that as your defense to spread your propaganda.

Bottom line what should the democrats do in order to keep the Chicago safe?

Moron....law abiding poor people are not going to get illegal guns....the gangs get illegal guns.......if a poor person wants a legal gun it costs money.....for the FOID card, and then they have to travel outside of the city first to buy the gun...then again to pick up the gun.....and that is only to own it...to actually carry it takes 16 hours of training, moron....outside of the city because Chicago doesn't have gun stores...and it costs the fee for the classes plus the fees for the permit.....so for the poor who are, you know...poor, it is a financial burden...and if they have to take public transportation then it takes massive amounts of time to get their 16 hours outside of the city.

The democrats need to hire more police......about 2,000, they are short that many. They need to pass longer sentences for gun criminals, especially repeat gun offenders, offenders the Police Commishioner says go through a revolving door when they get arrested....

Wrong again dude. It's like saying ----- We are not going to rob and shoot people today because we have a Republican mayor.

I thought republicans control the senate, congress and petulant little boy lying divisive republican president.

Moron.....the federal government has little to do with street crime...are you that fucking stupid? The democrats have controlled Chicago since 1931.....and mike madigan, the Speaker of the House, a democrat, controls the state legislature...not Republican Governor Rouner......moron.

Keep trying.

From your post.....I don't "assume" anything.....I have actual facts, reality and truth to show you are wrong...

You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

Keep trying.

You dumbly assumed that more guns means more peace.

Britain has tried it your way........this is what they got...they banned and confiscated guns...the opposite of what we did.....

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

I was going to do some banking and a cop car comes tearing up behind my car. I pulled over and then continued on my way. Sadly, as I near my bank, the squad pulls into the parking lot.....and as I get closer, there are several other squads in the lot right next door....and there is a cop pulling out yellow crime scene tape......

I will keep you updated...
So did it end up being a robbery or a false alarm?

OUCH!!!

I'm well aware of that. I'm also well aware of the last Republican one, the vastly corrupt Big Bill Thompson, who cozied up to Al Capone and lost his job when he campaigned by tossing ethnic slurs at a Democratic contender. And I knew that before I posed that question, which is why you avoided answering it, which I also knew you'd do because you're a coward.

That doesn't make Al Capone's gang, or ethnic slurs or gross corruption a "Republican problem"--- it makes them a Big Bill Thompson problem. But then I'm not the poster who's imbeciic enough to trot out that false equivalence--- YOU are. So now --- it's your problem. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:

OUCH!!!

I'm well aware of that. I'm also well aware of the last Republican one, the vastly corrupt Big Bill Thompson, who cozied up to Al Capone and lost his job when he campaigned by tossing ethnic slurs at a Democratic contender. And I knew that before I posed that question, which is why you avoided answering it, which I also knew you'd do because you're a coward.

That doesn't make Al Capone's gang, or ethnic slurs or gross corruption a "Republican problem"--- it makes them a Big Bill Thompson problem. But then I'm not the poster who's imbeciic enough to trot out that false equivalence--- YOU are. So now --- it's your problem. Be careful what you wish for.

I answered it with the fact...democrats have been controlling Chicago since 1931.....1931......and you go back to one Republican mayor before that....in order to try to make some point......wow...you got me.

Hmmmmmm

Big bill thompson...Mayor of Chicago for 4 years......actually, dug deeper ....3 terms back before 1931.......

Democrats run the entire city of Chicago since 1931... 86 years....

Do you pretend to be stupid when you post....or are you really just stupid in general?

Forum List

Back