I think it's pretty well documented where I stand

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Race: A Very, Very Dismal Reality

Low intelligence, poor impulse control, defective future orientation, emotionalism, difficulty with abstractions. So say psychologists who study racial differences. The literature is voluminous, though suppressed. (The predictable assertion that these scientists, nearly all white, are racist is belied by their consistent finding that Ashkenazi Jews are at the top in intelligence, followed by East Asians, then whites. Racists do not establish the inferiority of their own race.)

This article lays out some basic, non-cherry picking facts, about race and some problems that we all seem to know about but is rarely admitted- Like the *title* says, "I think it's pretty well documented where I stand", so attacking me or making stupid comments about me personally will only serve to validate what I've said many times- address what the author has written or just admit you know all there is to know about everything there is to know about everything and others opinions, no matter what the facts say, are irrelevant because you already know all there is to know and eloquently display it in every post.

The above slice of the article caught my attention because Jew is NOT a race- other than that the article has some indisputable facts.

Unhelpfully, the media tell blacks that their problems spring from the malevolence of whites, that they are victims, that blacks bear responsibility for nothing. Since the majority are poorly educated and rather simple-minded, they are readily manipulated. The journalists who do this are not consciously enraging blacks, and are not it the pay of Soros or Putin. They are full of righteous indignation, motivated more by hostility to deplorables than fondness for blacks (with whom they seldom associate).

Please, I added the above just to get your attention trying to get people to read the whole article- it's only 1700 words- short by many standards, but, quite informative.

Ashkenazi Jews are at the top in intelligence, followed by East Asians, then whites. Racists do not establish the inferiority of their own race.)

I disagree, baboons are smarter
baboon.jpg

Low intelligence, poor impulse control, defective future orientation, emotionalism, difficulty with abstractions. So say psychologists who study racial differences. The literature is voluminous, though suppressed. (The predictable assertion that these scientists, nearly all white, are racist is belied by their consistent finding that Ashkenazi Jews are at the top in intelligence, followed by East Asians, then whites. Racists do not establish the inferiority of their own race.)

This article lays out some basic, non-cherry picking facts, about race and some problems that we all seem to know about but is rarely admitted- Like the *title* says, "I think it's pretty well documented where I stand", so attacking me or making stupid comments about me personally will only serve to validate what I've said many times- address what the author has written or just admit you know all there is to know about everything there is to know about everything and others opinions, no matter what the facts say, are irrelevant because you already know all there is to know and eloquently display it in every post.

The above slice of the article caught my attention because Jew is NOT a race- other than that the article has some indisputable facts.

Unhelpfully, the media tell blacks that their problems spring from the malevolence of whites, that they are victims, that blacks bear responsibility for nothing. Since the majority are poorly educated and rather simple-minded, they are readily manipulated. The journalists who do this are not consciously enraging blacks, and are not it the pay of Soros or Putin. They are full of righteous indignation, motivated more by hostility to deplorables than fondness for blacks (with whom they seldom associate).

Please, I added the above just to get your attention trying to get people to read the whole article- it's only 1700 words- short by many standards, but, quite informative.

Ashkenazi Jews are white, European. Race is a false construct at the outset, but attempting to attach race to a religion is simply ignorant. These are ethnically Lithuanian people who adopted Judaism in the middle ages to avoid the conflict between Constantinople and the Ottomans.

These are ethnically Lithuanian people who adopted Judaism in the middle ages to avoid the conflict between Constantinople and the Ottomans.

They adopted Judaism to avoid a conflict

Then I guess that means they were not Jews but decided to pretend to be one.

For their sake, I hope this worked

:)-

Ashkenazi Jews are white, European. Race is a false construct at the outset, but attempting to attach race to a religion is simply ignorant. These are ethnically Lithuanian people who adopted Judaism in the middle ages to avoid the conflict between Constantinople and the Ottomans.

DNA proves this a lie.

" These studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originate from an ancient (2000 BCE – 700 BCE) population of the Middle East who had spread to Europe.[149] Ashkenazic Jews display the homogeneity of a genetic bottleneck, meaning they descend from a larger population whose numbers were greatly reduced but recovered through a few founding individuals "

These are ethnically Lithuanian people who adopted Judaism in the middle ages to avoid the conflict between Constantinople and the Ottomans.

They adopted Judaism to avoid a conflict

Then I guess that means they were not Jews but decided to pretend to be one.

For their sake, I hope this worked

:)-

???

Judaism is a religion.

If you convert, you are a Jew - end of story.

Antisemites are so thick.

Jews may not be a race, but they are certainly an ethicity.

Judaism does not proselytise and common sense should tell people that if they sought convertts, there would be a hell of a lot more of them in the world today. Genetic studies with Jewish people all point to common ancestry.

Take this silly notion that they are from Lithuania, for instance -- anybody with a scintilla of common sense who has seen native Lithuanians and Jewish people realizes that the phenotypes are just as different from each other than the genotypes.

I thought your first sentence [ Low intelligence, poor impulse control, defective future orientation, emotionalism, difficulty with abstractions ] you were writing about Donald Trump. It fits him. Not an entire number of all black people - there are plenty of white people like trump, they wear red hates with four letters in white, M. A. G. A.

MAGA, a ridiculous example given how Fk'd up Trump has handled the pandemic and his continued hate and fear rhetoric which continues to divide our nation, something other crisis have brought us together.

Jews may not be a race, but they are certainly an ethicity.

Judaism does not proselytise and common sense should tell people that if they sought convertts, there would be a hell of a lot more of them in the world today. Genetic studies with Jewish people all point to common ancestry.

Take this silly notion that they are from Lithuania, for instance -- anybody with a scintilla of common sense who has seen native Lithuanians and Jewish people realizes that the phenotypes are just as different from each other than the genotypes.

"Jews may not be a race, but they are certainly an ethicity."

Nominated for the most Ignorant Comment of the Year"

If you are trying to prove your stupidity, you have certainly outdone yourself, moron.

Jewish D.N.A studies all show them to have common ancestry, and anybody who know anything at all realizes that throughout most of history, they kept to themselves and marriage beteen Jews and non Jews was a taboo.

How old are you, child? You sound like you are 18.

If you are trying to prove your stupidity, you have certainly outdone yourself, moron.

Jewish D.N.A studies all show them to have common ancestry, and anybody who know anything at all realizes that throughout most of history, they kept to themselves and marriage beteen Jews and non Jews was a taboo.

SAMMY DAVIS, Jr. comes to mind, and then I looked up this link:

At 18 I was smarter than you, most likely by the time I turned 13 I was more knowledge than you.

At 18 I was smarter than you, most likely by the time I turned 13 I was more knowledge than you.
Yes, Sammy Davis did convert, but conversions are extremely rare and diccicult to do.

The percentage of admixture is so small as to be neglible overall, just as it is with oter ethicities.

You are such a stupid joke.

Yes, Sammy Davis did convert, but conversions are extremely rare and diccicult to do.

The percentage of admixture is so small as to be neglible overall, just as it is with oter ethicities.

You've posted a thread which is clearly anti semitic.

1600015954356.png

1600016004980.png

About 193 Police Officers died so far in 2020 related to line of duty including 34 by gunfire. Almost every commercial on T.V. features interracial and black actors. You can't watch a movie made in the last ten years without seeing Will Smith or Morgan Freeman. The almost all black NBA offers salaries exceeding the GDP of most emerging African nations. We just went through 8 years of a black presidency. What the hell racism are you talking about? What we are seeing is a political movement promoted by the democrat party.

No, they are a distinct group. (Enough so that there are genetic disorders that affect them almost exclusively.)

About 193 Police Officers died so far in 2020 related to line of duty including 34 by gunfire. Almost every commercial on T.V. features interracial and black actors. You can't watch a movie made in the last ten years without seeing Will Smith or Morgan Freeman. The almost all black NBA offers salaries exceeding the GDP of most emerging African nations. We just went through 8 years of a black presidency. What the hell racism are you talking about? What we are seeing is a political movement promoted by the democrat party.

Your examples are an example that the Democratic Party continues to fight for equal rights, equal opportunity and now equal justice under the law. Rights written in the most seminal document in the creation of the United States: The Declaration of Independence

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.***

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --
***The right to exercise the First Amendment Right to Protest. Keep in mind the Patriots in 1776 were armed, when the efforts for diplomatic relief failed.

Yet, Jesus the Christ failed on moral grounds not because of Perfect Knowledge of economics. Ten simple Commandments from God were all that should have ever been necessary not the Expense of Government on Earth.

It is not about race if you are a true believer since God created Man not races.

Right wingers err by still practicing bigotry developed by a previous age for a different age.

Right wingers only focusing on race merely engenders an, equal and opposite reaction.

We have a supreme law of the land for a very good reason.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Last edited:

View attachment 388161

View attachment 388162

View attachment 388161

View attachment 388162

I have never posted an antisemitic thread, moron.

The very term antisemitism refers to the hatred of Jewish people - an ethnic identity.

For a boy who claims to have studied history, you sure don't know Jack shit.

I thought your first sentence [ Low intelligence, poor impulse control, defective future orientation, emotionalism, difficulty with abstractions ] you were writing about Donald Trump. It fits him. Not an entire number of all black people - there are plenty of white people like trump, they wear red hates with four letters in white, M. A. G. A.

MAGA, a ridiculous example given how Fk'd up Trump has handled the pandemic and his continued hate and fear rhetoric which continues to divide our nation, something other crisis have brought us together.
I doubt you did much thinking- since it wan't MY first sentence- you certainly didn't read the article- (but, you aren't alone so there is that) and yes I know the world stopped turning when Trump was elected- maybe you'll fall off soon.

The stats the author referred too aren't about an election- the stories the author referred to aren't about an election- and BTW, the author isn't a Trump fan either- and I didn't see , in the article, anything about "all black people"- and Trump supporters don't wear red "hates"- however, your analysis lends validation to my beliefs that I've stated numerous times- message board posters, are for the most part, are pretty fucking ignorant *bunch* who have their mind made up and refuse to read, never mind acknowledge that the world isn't flat-

Forum List

Back