I think Cruz won the debate

The real problem is, both parties spend like a sailor on shore leave. I worry more if there is going to be any money left in it when I retire in 2027 at the earliest.
Economist's View: Per Capita Government S
6a00d83451b33869e2016763df2c09970b-800wi

The real problem is, both parties spend like a sailor on shore leave. I worry more if there is going to be any money left in it when I retire in 2027 at the earliest.

6088811201_96839c6977.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congrats, you've passed your "how to lie with charts" course.

So what's your plan for dealing with the 18 Trillion dollars in debt and the half trillion in deficits and the 80 trillion in unfunded obligations?

Tax the rich? I'd agree with that. But you also need to cut some spending.

CNBC is a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE and only made themselves look incredibly foolish.

:iagree: with most of this, except CNBC is NOT foolish.., they are a bunch of stupid idiotic liberscum political hacks who along with all the other alphabet junk news reporters need to go back to their first grade beginnings and relearn basic courtesy and common knowledge. :up:

...spend like a sailor on shore leave.

you know jack shit about sailors.., especially U.S.NAVY sailors!!!!

:fu: sincerely, W.
:lmao:

Guy, every military post I was ever on, had a town right next to it filled with Pawn Shops, strip joints and bars...

Get real.

Maybe you and SoapDrop should hang out. Neither one of you contributes much to a conversation.

i'm going to explain it to you because you are a stupid person.

Let me explain why you have such poor judgement ..you happen to be a Narcissistic white male fool..you have the cognitive capacity of a crushed mollusk...you identify with the wealthy in spite of being a lower stat quarter earner...you are a wannabe suck up......essentially you suck in every way possible...in the words of Trump"you a losah" fuck you...you gave unlimited praise to Scott Walker and he is like you "a losah"

Guy, I'm going to make $70,000 next year between my job and my private business. This will be the first year in a decade I'm going to probably have to write the government a check on April 15th.

And, yes, I kind of don't like the idea of giving a bunch of money to a bunch of Obama-phone squatters who only have two functionalities- making babies and voting for Democrats. Most of us who work for a living don't.

You see, NEITHER party really gets working class whites, the people who make this country work. The GOP is about the 1%ers, and the Democrats are about the welfare queens.

Scott Walker was a guy who got it He understood you can't give a teacher who can't teach your kids to read a six figure salary when the people paying it are struggling at low five figures.

End of the day, we do need someone who is going to practice some fiscal responsibility without taking a meat ax to the social contract. Walker might have been that guy. Kascich might be that guy. Rubio might be that guy.

Cruz won't be, but he might be what you get stuck with.

Cruz is exactly that guy. However, the president doesn't control teacher salaries. You vote for the people who do. They're called "Democrats." They're the reason incompetent teachers make 6 figure salaries.

Forum List

Back