I think America is at risk

It's absolutely disgraceful. I could see it if this photo was taken right after a tornado, this reflects very poorly on Home Depot.

It's in an area where it's possible it may be conveying a message. Hard core stacy abrams and warnock territory.
There was no storm, no tornado that did this. Just neglect.

There is NO WAY this can be missed and at the very least should have been taken down.

I don't think so, and neither are the republicans. Insurrections are basically violent overthrows of a gov't by force, and I don't see either party doing that. For sure there are individuals and groups that are bent on violence and destruction but I doubt that most people in either party want that.
Democrats are insurrectionists inside-out.

I think democracy IS at risk in this country, not by the GOP but rather by the Democratic Party. And by democracy I mean the constitutional republic that America is today; the democrats want to change this republic to be more democratic, i.e., majority rule with themselves as the only majority. But the problem with that is that 50% + 1 can totally overrule the 49.9% and do whatever they want; it's called the tyranny of the majority and if that majority becomes a permanent majority that always gets their way, then you're headed for a one-party totalitarian gov't and THAT is never a good thing and is risky as hell. You heard it all last year, abolish the filibuster, right? The last impediment to mob rule in our gov't and they want to get rid of it. They want to extend the Supreme Court with 4 new justices that of course would be all progressive liberals. They want to add DC and Puerto Rico as new states so they can ensure a democrat-run Senate, pretty much forever.

Can you imagine what this country would be like if the Democratic Party was totally in charge, via a 50% +1 majority and a favorable SCOTUS? Does any democrat really believe that you can tax the rich and big corps as much as you want without any consequences? As if they won't move offshore if they can afford it or at least stop investing in taxable endeavors? Who's going to risk big money if the reward is meager? Who's going to bust ass to manage and lead a company, large or small, spending as many as 100 hours a week making the enterprise viable, when some fuckwad politician is going to tax most of your gains? It's golden goose time, fellas; you can screw that golden goose all you want but eventually it dies or flies off.

Does any democrat really believe they can spend trillions upon trillions of dollars on climate change that does not lead to corresponding economic growth and bankrupts the country? Some progressive liberals come out with a study or report that says the planet and all life on it will be saved and all we gotta do is get rid of every ICE car and truck in the next 10 years, and you swallow that without question? How fucking stupid are you? Why does it have to be all of nothing and right now? Why can't we do what we can afford on the policies and programs that we know will actually move the needle?

Do you really believe that equity is a good thing whether you actually earned it or not? Do you believe there's nothing immoral about taking more money from those who earned it and redistributing it to those who haven't? In many cases, you are in essence buying votes, are you not? And that's your idea of democracy? That's the country and the gov't you want? What does that say to future generations? Why pay back your student debt or any other debt for that matter, cuz the democrats will forgive it for you. Why work for a living if the gov't will provide everything you need? Why work to build a company or business when the gov't will take most of the proceeds when you start to make money? How do you not see the disincentives you are creating? How long do you think this country could last under such conditions?

So yeah, I think this country is at serious risk, and it's coming from the democrats and their policies. They pretty much own the media and academia and Hollywood, so it's not looking good IMHO for the future.
I disagree

I think democracy IS at risk in this country, not by the GOP but rather by the Democratic Party. And by democracy I mean the constitutional republic that America is today; the democrats want to change this republic to be more democratic, i.e., majority rule with themselves as the only majority. But the problem with that is that 50% + 1 can totally overrule the 49.9% and do whatever they want; it's called the tyranny of the majority and if that majority becomes a permanent majority that always gets their way, then you're headed for a one-party totalitarian gov't and THAT is never a good thing and is risky as hell. You heard it all last year, abolish the filibuster, right? The last impediment to mob rule in our gov't and they want to get rid of it. They want to extend the Supreme Court with 4 new justices that of course would be all progressive liberals. They want to add DC and Puerto Rico as new states so they can ensure a democrat-run Senate, pretty much forever.

Can you imagine what this country would be like if the Democratic Party was totally in charge, via a 50% +1 majority and a favorable SCOTUS? Does any democrat really believe that you can tax the rich and big corps as much as you want without any consequences? As if they won't move offshore if they can afford it or at least stop investing in taxable endeavors? Who's going to risk big money if the reward is meager? Who's going to bust ass to manage and lead a company, large or small, spending as many as 100 hours a week making the enterprise viable, when some fuckwad politician is going to tax most of your gains? It's golden goose time, fellas; you can screw that golden goose all you want but eventually it dies or flies off.

Does any democrat really believe they can spend trillions upon trillions of dollars on climate change that does not lead to corresponding economic growth and bankrupts the country? Some progressive liberals come out with a study or report that says the planet and all life on it will be saved and all we gotta do is get rid of every ICE car and truck in the next 10 years, and you swallow that without question? How fucking stupid are you? Why does it have to be all of nothing and right now? Why can't we do what we can afford on the policies and programs that we know will actually move the needle?

Do you really believe that equity is a good thing whether you actually earned it or not? Do you believe there's nothing immoral about taking more money from those who earned it and redistributing it to those who haven't? In many cases, you are in essence buying votes, are you not? And that's your idea of democracy? That's the country and the gov't you want? What does that say to future generations? Why pay back your student debt or any other debt for that matter, cuz the democrats will forgive it for you. Why work for a living if the gov't will provide everything you need? Why work to build a company or business when the gov't will take most of the proceeds when you start to make money? How do you not see the disincentives you are creating? How long do you think this country could last under such conditions?

So yeah, I think this country is at serious risk, and it's coming from the democrats and their policies. They pretty much own the media and academia and Hollywood, so it's not looking good IMHO for the future.
We have people in solitary confinement for 2 years without charges or appearing in court. The same thing we accuse banana republic of. Bill of Rights? Yea right, maybe in Moscow but not in this country. Biden, his criminals, and his minion of 'what's in it for me idiots' have brought this country to revolution. It's a lot more than a bitch about a politician. It's about America, our safety, and our freedom. When ones never convicted of a crime can spend 2 years in solitary confinement without charges we are no better than any tin star dictatorships. Biden has even threatened us with nukes in his sick plan to disarm us. Voting has become a waste of time and would be better spent plotting one's survival in this dictatorship. The documents that founded this nation are only abused by our leaders and if you can't see it you are part of the problem. Stop worrying about the unlawful acts of other countries and start seeing what is happening in your own, unless you are one of those 'what's in it for me idiots. Do you think just a generation ago would put up with what we have been putting up with? Billions to climate change and pollution, something we cleaned up decades ago? Would we have allowed our elections to be a total fraud, a fraudulent president threaten us with nukes?

$31 trillion in debt by politicians from both sides This country is done. What happened to the patriot? What happened to the vets that since WWII that have fought in any of the 50 plus useless wars protecting freedom to an unthankful world. When America is done the world is done and I can't think of anyone but Biden to make it happen.

"How stupid are we?" We have a party called the democRats also known as the Southern Confederacy and the Ku Klux Klan. They make up 90% of our prison population. They are known for raising taxes. When elected the economy hits the toilet and the stock market falls. They use these tax raises to buy votes and enrich their own gain. What they can't steal from hard working Americans they get from countries needing America's help either cash or favors to stop prosecution of family members just as lawless as they are. Their voting block is made up of 'something for nothings' and 'you owe mes' who live off the earnings of others forced to pay by government. All deserve a short rope and a strong limb tree that will happen when the useful out number the useless.

Forum List

Back