I talked to President Obama tonight

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Actually, my part was pretty much a listening process...though I did curse the T.V. once. He talked to me and the rest of the world about the Iran deal...and I was on my guard because he so often prevaricates under such circumstances.

He never used the word "framework" which was the object of this latest exercise with ayatollahs and mullahs...he used instead the phrase "political framework". He used that 4 or 5 times, which I think means there is a fucking afoot for the American people...I think it means that he and the Muslim Zealots have mutually agreed to go back and lie to their people.

Obama also said that this deal provides for "unprecedented inspections". He said that 3 or 4 times, so my Bullshit Antenna went right up...I think he means inspections which surpass...by a hair...by a mere pussy hair...the last inspections of Iran's nuclear pursuits...the ones implemented by the United Nations, which have succeeded in putting Mullahs in Iran on the very verge of possessing a nuclear bomb.

"Unprecedented Inspections!!!!"
means to me that Iran has agreed to allow ONE inspector more on the the U.N. team that they have outfoxed at every turn in the whole farce of an inspections regime thus far undertaken.

But, I have become skeptical these last 6 plus years.

He also said there was no deal yet, but if there was a deal, it would "cut off the pathways" for Iran getting an nuclear weapon. He said that peculiar phrase 3 times...which makes me itch as I have explained above.

I don't know what he means by that.

He used to tell us: "I pledge to the American people that Iran will not get an nuclear bomb".

But, now he's gone squirrelly, which I fear is his natural state.

Iran has repeatedly said they would never allow any inspections. Not one. None.

Iran has repeatedly said they would never allow any inspections. Not one. None.

Well, sir, I believe they said they would never allow inspections of their military bases...which of course is where key components of their nuclear program will be located.

But, anyway, Obama and his people say this is just a last bluff..a bluff before they fold (sort of like Putin's last bluff in Ukraine before he folded)....a last show of strength to the gullible Iranian people before they cave to the power of Obama's America.

I want to believe it is the Iranian people who are gullible, and not us...I hope to believe that...but I am harassed by doubts.

Actually, my part was pretty much a listening process...though I did curse the T.V. once. He talked to me and the rest of the world about the Iran deal...and I was on my guard because he so often prevaricates under such circumstances.

He never used the word "framework" which was the object of this latest exercise with ayatollahs and mullahs...he used instead the phrase "political framework". He used that 4 or 5 times, which I think means there is a fucking afoot for the American people...I think it means that he and the Muslim Zealots have mutually agreed to go back and lie to their people.

Obama also said that this deal provides for "unprecedented inspections". He said that 3 or 4 times, so my Bullshit Antenna went right up...I think he means inspections which surpass...by a hair...by a mere pussy hair...the last inspections of Iran's nuclear pursuits...the ones implemented by the United Nations, which have succeeded in putting Mullahs in Iran on the very verge of possessing a nuclear bomb.

"Unprecedented Inspections!!!!"
means to me that Iran has agreed to allow ONE inspector more on the the U.N. team that they have outfoxed at every turn in the whole farce of an inspections regime thus far undertaken.

But, I have become skeptical these last 6 plus years.

He also said there was no deal yet, but if there was a deal, it would "cut off the pathways" for Iran getting an nuclear weapon. He said that peculiar phrase 3 times...which makes me itch as I have explained above.

I don't know what he means by that.

He used to tell us: "I pledge to the American people that Iran will not get an nuclear bomb".

But, now he's gone squirrelly, which I fear is his natural state.
Wasn't he the one that also said that, "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"? And, I believe that I once heard him say that health care would be affordable for EVERYONE. Wasn't he the one that promised "hope" and "change", and what we got was no hope and very little change in our pockets? FYI - Listening to Obama is akin to reading the Obit section in the newspaper. You get sad because someone died, but you get a bunch of irrelevant information.

Forum List

Back