I Suspect Trump

We're dealing with hypotheticals. Well, not in the case of Obama being a terrorist abettor and general criminal.

I hear President Clinton is considering making it the place where tax cheats are sent. I predict the Trump private jet will be fueled up with a flight plan to Moscow on 11/8.

Trump said today in a speech that he wants the keep Guantanamo going. That's a stupid idea. I'm voting for Trump but I wish he wasn't such a racist xenophobe. At least he want to get rid of all those crappy trade deals

Like hell he does. He is making big bucks off his crap being made in China. He won't spoil that.
I did notice that my Make America Great Again baseball cap was made in China and that all the Bernie stuff was Union made in America

Like hell he does. He is making big bucks off his crap being made in China. He won't spoil that.
I did notice that my Make America Great Again baseball cap was made in China and that all the Bernie stuff was Union made in America

You did! Your very own cap??

They are made in Los Angeles, but on the internet someone showed Trump hat then a different hat that was made in China.

Inside the Southern California factory that makes the Donald Trump hats

Did you know it was a lie when you said it or is this one of those "It's safe because everyone knows" things.

I make yoU mad, Catlover. I am so sorry about that. So sorry my Trump cap is made in CHINA

Forum List

Back