I suggest any political comment journalist (especially doing TV) should start every opinion news piece with this "trigger warning"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A "trigger warning" is a written or verbal message given before the start of a book, video clip, or other content. They are a notice of upcoming sensitive content or imagery that may have a negative impact on someone.
This "trigger warning" should be made especially by any news organization before presenting a political opinion piece so the viewer/reader understands that the party presenting this may well have a biased personal opinion that is using the biased piece to alter the viewer/reader's opinion.
"The following material is presented by a news organization that studies have shown donated 96% to Hillary Clinton in 2016, spent next 4 years presenting 92% negative news about Donald Trump and donated 90% To Joe Biden's election. See the following substantiation:"

MSMdonations.png

I need a trigger warning for when a trigger warning is about to be used because trigger warnings turns me into a angry person at how weak and soft and pussified kids are today because they need a trigger warning and angry at their parents for raising such a pansy cuck bitch that's going to be in charge when I'm an old man.

Or maybe instead of needing trigger warnings we weed out, and stop raising pussy ass bitches. If we get rid of them then trigger warnings are no longer needed.

I need a trigger warning for when a trigger warning is about to be used because trigger warnings turns me into a angry person at how weak and soft and pussified kids are today because they need a trigger warning and angry at their parents for raising such a pansy cuck bitch that's going to be in charge when I'm an old man.

Or maybe instead of needing trigger warnings we weed out, and stop raising pussy ass bitches. If we get rid of them then trigger warnings are no longer needed.
And I agree with you 100%!!!!

Because the biased MSM has been so successful at intrusion in the journalism schools, (I took several
college journalism classes in the 1960s and Biased news was totally restricted to the editorial/opinion page) that the concept of
the "5 Ws"... Who, when, where, what," have been so ignored because of the "Why" we know have statements from MSM network news crackpot "journalists"... is the reason for the trigger warnings today!
For example: ABC,CBS, NBC did the following :
After they and other biased MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden while during a 3 month period ABC,CBS,NBC they along their personal donations, donated $400 million in free advertising.e. over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
The below link found network news provided 92% negative news about Trump!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

Negative news... yet for example here are the other presidents negative news statistics:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
So the "WHY" of the 5 "Ws" taught in journalism classes are totally obliterated because either the Democrats according to
the BIASED MSM does FEWER negative things than a GOP in the FIRST 60 days.

HOW many Americans are aware of this manipulation of their political opinions by the BIASED, money donating, news coverage donations MSM?

Forum List

Back