I stand with Drew Brees

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.
Too late. Brees changed his stance you moron. :laughing0301:

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Are you feeling harassed now, pussy?

Apology theater is one stage of their power trip........ the morons who apologize think it buys them forgiveness, but all it does is confirm guilt for the mob, and adds to the enjoyment of destroying the victim because it throws in the spice of humiliation......then they can proceed to destroy the victim at their leisure....

It is essentially another form of rape. Rape isn't a sexual crime, as they say, it is about power over the victim and humiliating the victim.....this is what the left does.

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.

Latest victim of the fascists........
Stop your whining bitch. Brees is no victim. Hes a grown man. No one forced him to apologize.
bullshit.

I was told his own reciever said he should be kicked off the team............ the left wing democrats are evil.

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Lol at "apology theater".

You do realize that's it's a famous conservitard tactic to say something outrageous or controversial and the "walk it back".

Like esper did just yesterday.

What's outrageous or controversial about disagreeing with kneeling for the National Anthem?

Stop your whining bitch. Brees is no victim. Hes a grown man. No one forced him to apologize.
bullshit.

I was told his own reciever said he should be kicked off the team............ the left wing democrats are evil.
All denocrats are mother fuckers!

You do realize that's it's a famous conservitard tactic to say something outrageous or controversial and the "walk it back".

So why is loving the flag outrageous! You wanna explain that?
Because its stupid to love a rag over a fellow human?
yes. I don’t Love all humans. Dew ewe?
What is this fetish you have with ewes all about?

bullshit.

All denocrats are mother fuckers!
Most heterosexual men are. Whats your point.

What's outrageous or controversial about disagreeing with kneeling for the National Anthem?
I guess the same thing thats outrageous and controversial about kneeling for the national anthem.

Brees has nothing to apologize for.
Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

For what? the battle space comment, the not supporting the insurrection act comment? or the walking around thing?
So is that a "yes" or a "no"?

you seem so confused I can't tell.

I don't think anyone should be forced to apologize for anything, again, what should esper apologize for?
No one forced him. Hes a grown man and unless there was a crime commited it looked as if it was of his own volition.

Yeah right. He was more than likely told by Saints management and whatever manager he has to back down right now.

It's always about force.
So youre calling him a spineless jelly fish? WTF is management going to do to him?

No, pragmatic, but I wish he would have stood his ground. THAT would create dialogue, show apologizing does nothing.
You can wish in one hand and....never mind. You may as well just call him a pussy if you think he didnt change his beliefs. a man keeps his convictions until educated. A wimpy pussy apologizes and pretends because hes a wimpy pussy.

Again, pragmatic. Your side got their scalp, but I doubt it will help. All the good shit he has done for New Orleans and it's people, both black and white, becomes worthless to him over a few setences that hold no racial animus, or actual harm to anyone.
You got proof he is being pragmatic or are you just hoping he didnt actually change his mind? :)

Too quick, to formulaic.

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

For what? the battle space comment, the not supporting the insurrection act comment? or the walking around thing?

I don't think anyone should be forced to apologize for anything, again, what should esper apologize for?
No one forced him. Hes a grown man and unless there was a crime commited it looked as if it was of his own volition.

Yeah right. He was more than likely told by Saints management and whatever manager he has to back down right now.

It's always about force.
Hard to play with your black team mates, NOLA, etc.

So peer pressure? got it. you admit force is involved then.
He has to be a team mate on and off the field.

So mob rule on opinions then?

I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)

His statement was his belief, same as mine. Kapernick is guilty of thinking his view on what he was doing overrides people's view on what he did. The pig socks didn't help things.
Obviously its not his belief anymore. If it was he wouldnt be apologizing for it like Kap.

I doubt it, he is doing the apology walk, a show, nothing more.

Kap is an idiot and a smug asshole, that's why he won't admit he went at it the wrong way.
So youre calling Brees a spineless pussy?

Nope, just a realist. Sad he had to do it, but not unexpected.

Kap on the other hand could have figured out other ways to get his point across, but made the kneeling his hill to die on.
Kap had the balls to stand by his convictions. So either Brees changed his beliefs or he is a spineless pussy.

Kap was poorly advised. he could have kept his convictions and tried a new approach if he really cared about the message.

What he ended up doing was caring too much about how he delivered the message, and his own bruised ego about not getting it across the way HE wanted people to read it.
Kap did right. He stood up for his beliefs like a man should. Now he is legendary and will be in the history books as a freedom fighter.

He became the issue instead of the issue staying the issue. He's an egotistical moron, and he could have done better if he learned to adjust to the situation.
He only became the issue to you because he frightened you. To us he refocused attention on the issues. The man is a born leader.

Lol, "frightened"

By adjusting the delivery of his message, he could have continued on, instead the delivery became the message to many people, and he ruined himself over it.

Apology theater is one stage of their power trip........ the morons who apologize think it buys them forgiveness, but all it does is confirm guilt for the mob, and adds to the enjoyment of destroying the victim because it throws in the spice of humiliation......then they can proceed to destroy the victim at their leisure....

It is essentially another form of rape. Rape isn't a sexual crime, as they say, it is about power over the victim and humiliating the victim.....this is what the left does.

I wouldn't call it rape, but it's definitely fucking someone over, and making them thank you for it.

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

It's always about force.
So youre calling him a spineless jelly fish? WTF is management going to do to him?

No, pragmatic, but I wish he would have stood his ground. THAT would create dialogue, show apologizing does nothing.
You can wish in one hand and....never mind. You may as well just call him a pussy if you think he didnt change his beliefs. a man keeps his convictions until educated. A wimpy pussy apologizes and pretends because hes a wimpy pussy.

Again, pragmatic. Your side got their scalp, but I doubt it will help. All the good shit he has done for New Orleans and it's people, both black and white, becomes worthless to him over a few setences that hold no racial animus, or actual harm to anyone.
You got proof he is being pragmatic or are you just hoping he didnt actually change his mind? :)

Too quick, to formulaic.
So now youre calling him a pussy or youre saying that he is slow and cant think and quickly see the error of his ways?

I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)

His statement was his belief, same as mine. Kapernick is guilty of thinking his view on what he was doing overrides people's view on what he did. The pig socks didn't help things.
Obviously its not his belief anymore. If it was he wouldnt be apologizing for it like Kap.

Kap is an idiot and a smug asshole, that's why he won't admit he went at it the wrong way.

Kap on the other hand could have figured out other ways to get his point across, but made the kneeling his hill to die on.
Kap had the balls to stand by his convictions. So either Brees changed his beliefs or he is a spineless pussy.

Kap was poorly advised. he could have kept his convictions and tried a new approach if he really cared about the message.

What he ended up doing was caring too much about how he delivered the message, and his own bruised ego about not getting it across the way HE wanted people to read it.
Kap did right. He stood up for his beliefs like a man should. Now he is legendary and will be in the history books as a freedom fighter.

He became the issue instead of the issue staying the issue. He's an egotistical moron, and he could have done better if he learned to adjust to the situation.
He only became the issue to you because he frightened you. To us he refocused attention on the issues. The man is a born leader.

Lol, "frightened"

By adjusting the delivery of his message, he could have continued on, instead the delivery became the message to many people, and he ruined himself over it.
Yes frightened,

He did continue on. He isnt ruined. Hes a fucking millionaire and making more each day. :laughing0301:

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

It's always about force.

Too quick, to formulaic.
So now youre calling him a pussy or youre saying that he is slow and cant think and quickly see the error of his ways?

Nope, not calling him anything but pragmatic, and that he's praying the crocodile eats him last.

Disappointed in him, that's all.

Lol, "frightened"

Yes frightened,

He did continue on. He isnt ruined. Hes a fucking millionaire and making more each day. :laughing0301:

And yet he still wants to play football (maybe), but is too prideful to make any changes to do so.

Fuck you.

Lol, "frightened"

Yes frightened,

And yet he still wants to play football (maybe), but is too prideful to make any changes to do so.
Of course he still wants to play football. What athlete wouldnt want to play the sport he loves? You dont know much about that though. As a man he should stand up for what he believes which he did and is still doing. He isnt controlled like you are claiming Brees is. A real man stands by his convictions until he receives truth that changes his view..

You mean he fooled you....

Forum List

Back