I spent thousands today at a gun shown in Orange County.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.
The place was jam-packed with non stop trading going on all day long.
I’ve never seen more AR-15’s bought in my life.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha

Still a rube. And you spend thousands just to piss off a fellow gun owner. that will teach me! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

NEGATIVE

Still a rube. And you spend thousands just to piss off a fellow gun owner. that will teach me! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Haha...so you’re a gun owner and a “Libertarian”?
RIGHT.....Nobody’s buying your bullshit bud. You rank high on the Looniest LefTard list of tards on this board....just own your foolishness bud.

Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.

Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.

Yep...thanks Hussein Onegro and LefTards

NEGATIVE
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

Yes and Republicans won't do anything about them... I see the connection...

NEGATIVE
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE faggot boy
I’m a gun enthusiast...for me, it has very little to do with my concern for safety. I buy and own guns....because I can.
Don't worry little baby, your safe with the big bad gun.

You hide behind your guns while children get gunned down. You have no nuts.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE faggot boy

You sackless little bitches will stop your crying any day now...CNN and those weirdo kids will tell you to do so.
You never gave two shits about all those subhuman street beasts smoking each other in Chicago....suddenly you care about some kids from affluent families dying? You pathetic, disgusting, racist fuckers.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE faggot boy

You sackless little bitches will stop your crying any day now...CNN and those weirdo kids will tell you to do so.
You never gave two shits about all those subhuman street beasts smoking each other in Chicago....suddenly you care about some kids from affluent families dying? You pathetic, disgusting, racist fuckers.
Many of us have known we need gun control for a long time. Remember when Bill Clinton banned the very guns used in our worst mass shootings? You can't be this dumb....

Why are you bragging about being an idiot consumer if you already own a gun? Impulsive buying is the reason you are in debt.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE faggot boy

Many of us have known we need gun control for a long time. Remember when Bill Clinton banned the very guns used in our worst mass shootings? You can't be this dumb....

So “many of you knew” all along while all those ghetto Nigerians in Chicago were killing each other daily....but you waited until some affluent white kids were killed...and only then did you decide to take action?
You racist fuck!

NEGATIVE faggot boy

So “many of you knew” all along while all those ghetto Nigerians in Chicago were killing each other daily....but you waited until some affluent white kids were killed...and only then did you decide to take action?
You racist fuck!
You really are slow. Democrats took action back when Bill Clinton was in office. Republicans just undid much of it. They want to sell guns, and shootings do that.

Forum List

Back