I smell grade A liberal bullshit

Look -- what the FRIGGETY FUCK, dood?? It's your whole point here. And then as soon as you get questioned on it all you can do is go "who, me?"

:banghead:

Cheeses Christ on a CRACKER you're dense.

Too dumbfucks so simple minded they can't grasp this SIMPLE conspiracy theory.

And you morons purport to be in the know lol

Admit you just fell for another story by WND, or The blaze without finding out about the whole story, and let it go. You are making yourself look like more of an idiot than usual.

I guess if anyone is an expert on bullshit, it would be you.
So you don't find this a bit odd?

Federal worker A crashes drone in violation of CURRENT LAW.

Then federal worker B insists on creating more laws?

Come the fuck on

Well, some companies were wanting to use drones for delivery. There would be a lot of commercial uses for them. They are outlawed in some places and by using this latest incident, the issue is back on the table, along with opportunity for more restrictions. They hate the idea of the private sector using these. They were supposed to be strictly spy toys for the government.

Look -- what the FRIGGETY FUCK, dood?? It's your whole point here. And then as soon as you get questioned on it all you can do is go "who, me?"

:banghead:

Cheeses Christ on a CRACKER you're dense.
Questioned on what exactly?

You two are failing MISERABLY.

I never commented on old ideas of Chucks. I simply suggested that he now has his "smoking gun" so to speak to push his agenda. An agenda which is completely unnecessary btw. But he has his ammunition now.

Coincidence? I think not. Know why I doubt it? Because the man is not in custody or charged with a crime.

Come the fuck on

Well, some companies were wanting to use drones for delivery. There would be a lot of commercial uses for them. They are outlawed in some places and by using this latest incident, the issue is back on the table, along with opportunity for more restrictions. They hate the idea of the private sector using these. They were supposed to be strictly spy toys for the government.
That is a reasonable explanation. Nothing like your ridiculous claim that Schumer jumped on the crash to try to force some new unthought-of-before rules. Dumbass teabagger.

Admit you just fell for another story by WND, or The blaze without finding out about the whole story, and let it go. You are making yourself look like more of an idiot than usual.
Funny shit.

I was just saying earlier how these absurd claims of me visiting other sites keep coming up.

Why are hacks so predictable?

Come the fuck on

I may have accidentally accredited your post to gramps. No offence intended toward you.

Come the fuck on

That is a reasonable explanation. Nothing like your ridiculous claim that Schumer jumped on the crash to try to force some new unthought-of-before rules. Dumbass teabagger.
She said the same damn thing I did you stupid fuck. She just worded it differently

Good god

Funny shit.

I was just saying earlier how these absurd claims of me visiting other sites keep coming up.

Why are hacks so predictable?

You got that misrepresented shit somewhere. Those lying sites certainly fit the pattern.

Come the fuck on

She said the same damn thing I did you stupid fuck. She just worded it differently

Good god
Bullshit. Not at all the same.

Come the fuck on

Good god
Exactly the same. The only difference is you're too stupid to realize it.

Come the fuck on

Good god
Can't admit how wrong you are, can you? Doesn't matter. Everybody else can. Lying OP by a lying teabagger

Good god
Can't admit how wrong you are, can you? Doesn't matter. Everybody else can. Lying OP by a lying teabagger
Of course. That's why my posts are being thanked and yours aren't right?

Idiot

Good god

Idiot
So, a few teabaggers are reading right now. This thread won't be closed any time soon. Many others will see it.

Good god

Idiot
So, a few teabaggers are reading right now. This thread won't be closed any time soon. Many others will see it.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Step one: Create crisis
Step two: Take advantage of crisis
Step three: More freedoms gone

Gramps went off his dementia meds.

So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Step one: Create crisis
Step two: Take advantage of crisis
Step three: More freedoms gone

Remember liberals.....Drones are already illegal in D.C. And the White House is already a no-fly-zone. Yet this incident happened anyway. Rules have already worked so well, more will be even better!
You're right drones are illegal thanks to the republican controlled congress, senate, and white house of the 2000's. But you didn't complain then did you. :rolleyes:
You are missing the point.

Sigh......
He always does.

Forum List

Back