I smell grade A liberal bullshit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Step one: Create crisis
Step two: Take advantage of crisis
Step three: More freedoms gone

I guess if anyone is an expert on bullshit, it would be you.

So a drone crashes on the Whitehouse lawn you say. Well it just so happens that a government employee has come forward to claim the drone as a simple recreational mistake.

End story right?
Hell no

Now chuck shummer is demanding the FAA step up their plans to put forth new regulations in response.

Remember liberals.....Drones are already illegal in D.C. And the White House is already a no-fly-zone. Yet this incident happened anyway. Rules have already worked so well, more will be even better!

End story right?
Hell no

Remember liberals.....Drones are already illegal in D.C. And the White House is already a no-fly-zone. Yet this incident happened anyway. Rules have already worked so well, more will be even better!
You're right drones are illegal thanks to the republican controlled congress, senate, and white house of the 2000's. But you didn't complain then did you. :rolleyes:

• Banned

End story right?
Hell no

You're right drones are illegal thanks to the republican controlled congress, senate, and white house of the 2000's. But you didn't complain then did you. :rolleyes:
You are missing the point.

Sigh......

So you don't find this a bit odd?

Federal worker A crashes drone in violation of CURRENT LAW.

Then federal worker B insists on creating more laws?

Come the fuck on
You dumb shit. Schumer has been trying to get the FAA to release their rules on drones since at least last August. He made many remarks the need for those rules long before this instance. Of course he's going to remind them again when one crashes on the White House lawn. You act as if this is a new issue for him. It's not, and you are an idiot to try pretending it is.

Come the fuck on
You dumb shit. Schumer has been trying to get the FAA to release their rules on drones since at least last August. He made many remarks the need for those rules long before this instance. Of course he's going to remind them again when one crashes on the White House lawn. You act as if this is a new issue for him. It's not, and you are an idiot to try pretending it is.
Putting words in my mouth now? Where did I imply any of what you just said?

Stupid lying lib hack

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack

umm... post 6, the word 'then'? Post 1, the word "now"? And "step 2"?

Is this a trick question?

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack
In your OP dumbass.

He has been demanding that for a long time before this little crash.

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack

WTF are you smokin or drinkin?

The op is stupid simple. If you find trickery in it seek help immediately

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack

Then go back and reread it you dumbass.

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack
In your OP dumbass.

And now he has his smoking gun to promote it you stupid fuck.

Having trouble convincing others your point is necessary? Create a scenario to make it obvious.

Hence the topic title

Christ almighty some of you are so simple minded that the simplest of ideas escapes you

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack

Apparently we all have an advantage -- everybody else did something you didn't do: we read your posts.

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack
In your OP dumbass.

And now he has his smoking gun to promote it you stupid fuck.

Having trouble convincing others your point is necessary? Create a scenario to make it obvious.

Hence the topic title

Christ almighty some of you are so simple minded that the simplest of ideas escapes you
The OP is just more dumbass teabagger lies. Is that all you can do?

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack

Apparently we all have an advantage -- everybody else did something you didn't do: we read your posts.
What he said.

Come the fuck on

Stupid lying lib hack
Still waiting for a response you stupid hack

Forum List

Back