I Should Have an AR-15, but not YOU! Gun grabber speaks honestly

Irrelevant. The .223 is less stable and may not have the guaranteed penetration if tumbling as a more stable fmj 9mm through sheet rock….
But that argument is completely erroneous when one is traveling at three times the mv and can reliably kill out to 4-600 hundred yards. Everything is slug dependent. The point is valid.
A 223 projectile isn't less stable than a 9mm and doesn't tumble. That's an anti-gunner myth.

A 223 projectile is half, or more, the weight of a 9mm round.

Irrelevant. The .223 is less stable and may not have the guaranteed penetration if tumbling as a more stable fmj 9mm through sheet rock….
But that argument is completely erroneous when one is traveling at three times the mv and can reliably kill out to 4-600 hundred yards. Everything is slug dependent. The point is valid.

.223 Is extremely stable you ignorant 'tard. My gosh, but your knowledge about ANYTHING gun related is derived from what you watch on TV!

What a clown you are!

.223 Is extremely stable you ignorant 'tard. My gosh, but your knowledge about ANYTHING gun related is derived from what you watch on TV!

What a clown you are!
Those myths, spread by the anti-gunners, are the reason that mass shooters choose the AR type platforms. Ironic as fuck. Right?

Took you forever to find someone who also delves in fake news…..”external” Ballistics

But continual response from an idiot make believe authority is typical.

Yes...your continual response is both typical and pathetic, idiot.

So you’re saying AR15 devotees are even more a sissy boy then we thought ? I’ll buy that.
No, he's saying you're dumb as a box of hair.

Yes...your continual response is both typical and pathetic, idiot.

No, he's saying you're dumb as a box of hair.
Make believe firearm expert troll. They seem to parrot the idiot lines while revealing they really don’t know shit. Keep posting. You’re hilarious.

A 223 projectile isn't less stable than a 9mm and doesn't tumble. That's an anti-gunner myth.

A 223 projectile is half, or more, the weight of a 9mm round.
Idiot. You never served in a shooting war have you......now you’re reduced to making up shit and plagiarizing just to seem relevant.
Fool.

What a clown you are!
Not during entry stupid......you’re such a nimrod. You can’t even remember what the topic was about, you’re a classic sicko.

What a clown you are!
Retard, it’s after penetration. Read the Effin post instead acting like a fool. It’s not unusual for any light high velocity round. Dufus. That’s why they make notoriously poor brush firearms. How long have you been so ignorant.....or is it your lack of reading retention. Take a reading comp class.....

Nobody is calling for an insurrection, either. Stop lying.

Nowhere does the 2A say there has to be a "need". Another lie.

The moron that wrote the op-ed also lied when he claimed that a 223 round has more penetration than a 9mm. That's bullshit

He lied when he claimed that 223 rounds penetrate body armor like a "hot knife through butter.

The North Hollywood shooters had automatic weapons, not semi-automatics and they were wearing armored suits made out of steel plates.

And this clown was a cop?...lol
Geesus, how poorly informed can a claimed expert be.
There are different grades of body armor.
And yes, common soft armor daily worn is no match for a .223
How long have you been this ignorant ?

“Soft armors like Level IIA, Level II, and Level IIIA are no match for .223 and 5.56.”

Retard, it’s after penetration. Read the Effin post instead acting like a fool. It’s not unusual for any light high velocity round. Dufus. That’s why they make notoriously poor brush firearms. How long have you been so ignorant.....or is it your lack of reading retention. Take a reading comp class.....

Dummy, you are still wrong. Original M193 from back in the 1960's and you are correct.

This ain't the 1960's.

Dummy

“Soft armors like Level IIA, Level II, and Level IIIA are no match for .223 and 5.56.”
I do know that. But, that isn't what the op-ed implied. He made it sound as if a 223 round could penetrate any level of body armor.

Make believe firearm expert troll. They seem to parrot the idiot lines while revealing they really don’t know shit. Keep posting. You’re hilarious.

Yes, you are. You know nothing, what you think you know is wrong. Now sit down and shut up, boy, the adults are talking.

Common pistol-rated body armor is no match for ANY rifle. A .30-06 will also go through them like paper. Even many rifle-rated vests won't stop a Swift or a .22-250 round.

Yes, you are. You know nothing, what you think you know is wrong. Now sit down and shut up, boy, the adults are talking.

Common pistol-rated body armor is no match for ANY rifle. A .30-06 will also go through them like paper. Even many rifle-rated vests won't stop a Swift or a .22-250 round.
As will the .223. And that’s what the article was talkin* about. No one walks around with higher powered rifle stopping body armor. And you guys pretend you don’t know that and wrongfully criticized it. You stepped right into it as usual. You had to be straightened out again. You’re far from being an informed adult. All you do is babble.

Dummy, you are still wrong. Original M193 from back in the 1960's and you are correct.

This ain't the 1960's.

Dummy
I have no idea why YOU bring up the past. You can’t even refer to the actual post
can you. Tumbling after hitting a target is what the discussion is about, not in flight idiot. Try to read next time.
“223 bullets tumble in a target at high velocities, causing jacket failure, fragmentation, and a massive shallow wound channel.”

And yes, it does easily penetrate most soft armor meant for handguns.

Last edited:
I have no idea why YOU bring up the past. You can’t even refer to the actual post
can you. Tumbling after hitting a target is what the discussion is about, not in flight idiot. Try to read next time.
“223 bullets tumble in a target at high velocities, causing jacket failure, fragmentation, and a massive shallow wound channel.”

And yes, it does easily penetrate most soft armor meant for handguns.

Yeah, I know dumbass. The M193 ball was specifically designed to tumble after impact. The modern ammo is not.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Springfield Armory
SAINT® VICTOR .308 AR-10 RIFLE

Suggested retail price: $1497 and well worth it.

1660864905680.png

I really don't care what the cop in the OP thinks.

Make the Cartridges Myself ... :auiqs.jpg:

52131975195_20afdd23d4_z.jpg

Forum List

Back