Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
The lunatics here with drag you down screaming and shouting

I tried to use it with my super ego, but it didn't work. ( normally ) By the way, my aim is to meet new people and communicate in my spare time rather than attracting attention. It feels good to try to be constructive, to meet new people, after what I've done to myself and others by intentionally, unintentionally being bullied or bullied.

Whatever you are on, a guy named Quasar here needs two bottles please.

The lunatics here with drag you down screaming and shouting
I used to be more sensitive to negative or sarcastic harsh statements, but now my thoughts on this matter are different. As long as there are no extreme insults, I think any kind of positive or negative statement is more valuable than being ignored.

Ridgerunner
Of course. Since I don't know about the member you mentioned, I'm texting my barista buddy at MI6. I am adding a session and meeting plan for "USMB" in the US Senate with the first aircraft carrier on Monday.:cool: (I hope my grandmother Elizabeth doesn't get mad at her grandson Elon Musk for borrowing the UK's aircraft carrier unannounced.:rolleyes:)

toobfreak
With antidepressants, Adhd drugs, I realized that the perfect drug I wanted was not invented. I pretend I invented the same artificial drug as music.:p

Last edited:
@Ridgerunner
Of course. Since I don't know about the member you mentioned, I'm texting my barista buddy at MI6. I am adding a session and meeting plan for "USMB" in the US Senate with the first aircraft carrier on Monday.:cool: (I hope my grandmother Elizabeth doesn't get mad at her grandson Elon Musk for borrowing the UK's aircraft carrier unannounced.:rolleyes:)
A wise man once said, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family...
My Condolences...

It feels really good. It is good to be free from burnout, narcissism and depressiveness or whatever it is called, to be constructive, if I'm good enough, maybe one day I can see the smurfs, their innocence is a beautiful thing.
Love it!!!

You get a puppet! That is you from now on...

computerliker.jpg

Forum List

Back