I really like RFK Jr.

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
It's ok to admit you are so full of shit that you are pretending to "really like" JFK Jr.

Sorry bro, he isn't going to help protect Trump from getting his ass kicked in another election...

He may not help Trump, though he will help with educating voters, having already published on Dr. Malone.

Monkeypox vaccine is not working for some, but Hunter Biden's Metabiota link to monkeypox is from the same animal whose coronavirus sequences were never published by the workers @ Antwerp. California epidemiologist Anne Rimoin should be asked about this Metabiota link:

Monkeypox Vaccine

3 Aug 2022 Post #54 Monkeypox, Africa

Post #54 also shows multiple quadriplexes (furin-like amino acid sequences) and Wuhan lab synthesized the virus. These quadriplexes from the virus would definitely have been manipulated @ Wuhan lab.

We know why the Malacomys coronavirus sequences were never published: the Malacomys monkeypox virus. The very reason why it was stated in the video (post #144) that vaccines do not work for coronaviruses, have never made a successful coronavirus vaccine, links to the potential of Malacomys to harbor both viruses. Hunter Biden's Metabiota/PREDICT is behind the esoterica and cover-up for this African swamp rat, Malacomys. Anne Rimoin knows this.

No Homo sapiens can prove there were any SARS2 near them after having been "vaccinated," unless they were constantly tested. No coronavirus vaccine does a thing about those viral populations on the surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. Any vaccine is impotent against those populations.

RFK Jr was never a moderate. He’s a left wing loon. He just got on the wrong side of the left with his stance on COVID shots. Still, he’s no moderate.
No. You need to listen to him. He makes many well thought out points. He’s intelligent unlike Don or Joe. He’s for peace and limiting the power of the state and Wall Street. He’s by far the best candidate in the race and I’ve never voted for a D for potus.

Sure seems like a lot of TRUMPERS love this guy.

Think they'll vote for him?

Nope

Sure seems like a lot of TRUMPERS love this guy.

Think they'll vote for him?

Nope
What’s really weird is Ds like you certainly won’t vote for him, because you prefer corporatist authoritarian warmongers.

Seems like a normal guy with strong first principles and no fear of telling it like he sees it. I don't agree with some of his progressive positions, but on the immediate issues that are threatening this republic, particularly the politicization of our institutions, I love the guy. The other stuff is chump change at this point, and I don't think he'd go crazy on any of it. I prefer Trump, but I'd be more than ok with RFK Jr.
The pride of the Kennedy family; RFK Jr. A nut case. The black sheep of the family.
Certainly understand how a nut case and the family embarrassment, like you, would support him.

No. You need to listen to him. He makes many well thought out points. He’s intelligent unlike Don or Joe. He’s for peace and limiting the power of the state and Wall Street. He’s by far the best candidate in the race and I’ve never voted for a D for potus.
RTK Jr is a left wing loon. He’d be a horrible president. As bad or worse than Biden.

No proof of that but silly cons do think it. It’s the enormous propaganda they consume, just as the libs do. It’s the way of the duopoly.

This is by design and why the nation can’t elect anyone who ISN'T a warmongering imperialist authoritarian corporatist.

No proof of that but silly cons do think it. It’s the enormous propaganda they consume, just as the libs do. It’s the way of the duopoly.

This is by design and why the nation can’t elect anyone who ISN'T a warmongering imperialist authoritarian corporatist.
Unless he supports the 2A backs down a bit on climate change I won't support him. Those are two big ones for me

Maybe he'll pick Tulsi as his VP that would be good

If he came out that he is going to pursue prosecuting the criminality and treason of the whole Democrat criminal cess pool I would consider voting for him. Hillary, Obama, and Biden all need to be sharing a cell for the rest of their lives, along with theri FBI and CIA associates. that would be a small start in regaining credibility for our institutions and the office.

Forum List

Back